Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts - page 9. (Read 21819 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Its not a day too soon. I know for a fact that an american company, quite new in hardware scene has developed an Asic that mines both scrypt, x11,x13,x15 were they are avle to do double minig between 2 algo. But the chip is not for sale and they are only going to use it with their own farms…  so lots of things are going on at the moment. I also know that a chip is under development for both sha256 and Scrypt at the same time is close. I do not know if this chip is going to be released to the masses but very soon Gaw, Genisis, Zeus hash are obsolete.
legendary
No, i paid in $
Activity: 630
Merit: 504

Well I sincerely hope you get it before Christmas…  which would mean they need to ship today, but it is already Sunday there in HK. 

I dunno what to think of the "communications" -- they are so wishy washy and noncommittal.  I'm assuming you paid via BTC?

If they can get these out somewhat on time then it will be a great thing for alt coin mining in general.

Fingers crossed for you!

legendary
From 16 dec:

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this.

Yes, we are currently on track for shipping out. I know you guys are closed from the 22nd so we will do our best to get you order out before then so you have it in time if we can.

Kind Regards

Simon

HASHRA TEAM
[email protected]

HASHRA Limited
Level 9, Central Building
1-3 Pedder Street
Central, Hong Kong
hashra.com
legendary
From 11 dec:

Really sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this, been really behind this week in responding to emails and now the inbox is over flowing, sorry for this.

We are currently on track with shipping and will do our best to get your order out to before you guys close for Christmas.
The chip count is set for 140 per machine but still playing with hash rate.

We'll do our best to keep you updated.

Kind Regards

Simon

Hmmm - he said that same thing 20 days ago.  So they aren't finished tweaking.  Does that mean the boards are not done?

legendary
Last update was thursday re wattage and PI image. I needed to know the clock speed,  but as Simon said,  they are not finished tweaking.
Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…

Oh so you've receive an update from Simon in the last week?

legendary
Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Just noticed this article

http://minerdesk.com/zeushash-may-start-terminating-scrypt-cloud-mining-contracts/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Yeah Zeus, you were right. Much better to spend thousands of dollars in your cloud shit instead of having a mining device in hand and now it seems your customers will loose everything....oh wait, when spending more money at your f*cking company, they get 5 GH/s for free  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
It's a shame what they are doing.

You have now posted the link in at least three separate threads, you got anything new to say? Or you just trolling?

I'm gonna post in it each thread about Zeushash. Trolling? Zeus f*cked their customers, people loose their money while they make profit and laugh about them. If you call that trolling, do it!

This thread isnt about Zeus, for crying freakin out loud.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

http://minerdesk.com/zeushash-may-start-terminating-scrypt-cloud-mining-contracts/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Yeah Zeus, you were right. Much better to spend thousands of dollars in your cloud shit instead of having a mining device in hand and now it seems your customers will loose everything....oh wait, when spending more money at your f*cking company, they get 5 GH/s for free  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

You have now posted the link in at least three separate threads, you got anything new to say? Or you just trolling?

I'm gonna post in it each thread about Zeushash. Trolling? Zeus f*cked their customers, people loose their money while they make profit and laugh about them. If you call that trolling, do it!

Looks like Bitmain has just canceled their Scrypt L1 mining project.  Hmmm. 
So what is really going on here behind the scenes?
Are Scrypt miners just not worth building?  Or is it more profitable to not sell these machines?

Not worth? Don't you think it's another reason? Zeus showed that it IS profitable. But they also showed the new machines are too profitable to only sell them to a couple home miners. Instead they sell in big numbers to cloud mining services and/or start their own one. That way they make way more profit with cashing high maintenance fees from "stupid" investors who think they can make a good deal. To me it seems that scrypt asic manufacturers will mostly go this way.
Activity: 192
The news sounds great, but I tried to contact them by myself for several times now (after confirming my BTC-Transfer :-) and I did not get any answer at all. So I stay sceptical. Look at the Homepage, no update, the Tweed stone age old.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Hi,

great news .. maybe I get mine starting next year ...

Regads
Stefan

This is very good news . to bad about the L1 but i knew bit main would come thu no matter what so i did what I swore i would not do and per ordered one of these .either way i get my money back i went thu  PayPal and so far in the  US thu PayPal any bad sales or buys i had they made good i was so hoping for the L1  but had a feeling this was gonna happen but didn't say much more over the last week wanted to see what was going to happen.and so far of all the script minder out there this going to be the best one by far . unless KNC get's better at CS and gives up the idea of controlling it all and stops ripping off people if All I see about them is true . or the makers of the A1 A2 gets on the ball more . or even better Zeus starts making there chips and miner again for the public. Then we have some thing but i don't see that either . so now all my hopes rest with Hashra for script miners . or this http://www.deltaminers.com/products.html company finds a really nice chip maker they are looking good but told me in email things don't look good no chips .

SEEM to be about bitmains level when it comes to support .

they http://www.deltaminers.com/products.html  even had a product with Pictures and nice stats till Zeus pulled there chips they were going to use Zeus chips now no Picture and are looking for a good chip maker which they may have now,well see .
Activity: 792
Merit: 501
Hi,

great news .. maybe I get mine starting next year ...

Regads
Stefan
Hi Jeremy

Thanks for getting in touch, I can confirm that they are not the same device and we are not affected by Bitmain.

We are still currently on track for shipping out by the end of the month.

If you do have any further questions then please do get in touch.

Kind Regards

Simon

So I guess I'll keep my hopes up.
I sent another email off to Simon as Bitmain cancelled their L1, which has specs awfully like the Astro.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

Looks like they are similar to the A2 Terminators in power use?

So I wonder if the last generation of ASIC scrypt miners will become more valuable?

Or will scrypt mining in general just slowly die off?

It will probably reach some kind of equilibrium where Titans are barely making more than power cost. The only unknown is probably KNC "cloud" mining, they might make it completely unprofitable to anyone else.
Pages:
Jump to: