Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking News - Hashra 100 MH/s Scrypt Miner $ 450 - 600 Watts - page 7. (Read 21819 times)

Activity: 249
Merit: 111
DAO enthusiast
I will definitely get one or two of the hashra units but will not preorder them. Getting shafted by Zeusminer has taught me that. Will you be keeping units on hand for people to order anfter shipments have commenced? Please post store link when it's up
ohh
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
hey i think you keep missing it the smart hash thing  was pushed up to the 12th from the 1 st ? . just making sure so i know what to expect. Smiley .

Marry XMass all that good stuff you all .

CYa

yes - 12th to be safe

thx

NP thanks i can wait . .....
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
hey i think you keep missing it the smart hash thing  was pushed up to the 12th from the 1 st ? . just making sure so i know what to expect. Smiley .

CYa

yes - 12th to be safe

thx
legendary
Activity: 1274

CYa
Looking forward😄 is it possible to set refresh rate since I know a coin that bunch up and down a lot during a day… you know it as well.. 😃

yes
legendary
Activity: 938
Looking forward😄 is it possible to set refresh rate since I know a coin that bunch up and down a lot during a day… you know it as well.. 😃
Thank god I ordered 36 miners from Simon and not Bitmain. Everything is ready,  36 pcs Evga 750 gold, 18 pcs PI‘s and 8 meters of racks,  2 x 24 port switches…. Bring em on Simon😊
Hopefully the PI image will be ready soon…

Wow - how much do you pay for electricity?  

Curious - are you going to wire for 220 volts or 120 volts?  I had a friend wire for 220 volts to save money -- and supposedly it is more efficient?

I'm running 220v 😄 otherwise too expensive.

Martin - trend indicators added...lots more goodies to come - Santa's been hard at work and the Elves are working their little butts off

legendary
Activity: 938
I was skeptical about this offer from the beginning. Scrypt ASIC hardware is going nowhere fast.

But the fact that lifeforcepools has taken this long to respond to people's reasonable concerns over lack of information, plus the fact that (s)he's attempted to censor Suchmoon tells me to steer clear of this deal.

I'm "unwatching" this thread now...

So sorry,  you are completely wrong here. ASIC scrypt scene is running very fast at the moment,  but are kept secret for most people. And the big difference now is that these asics are never going to be for sale for the public.
The big mistake was made by Zeus from the beginning they halted the Volcano and blades,  the Zeushash will never bee the success they thought it would be and for sure they didnt wanted to compete against them self by releasing the volcano… big mistake. They should have kept the hardware sales and terminate the Zeushash.
Hashra,  Wolfcave,  MAT and Alcheminer are the only ones left now and if they UP the service level they have a bright future ahead of them if they can manage to make a deal with one of the 2 American companies working on the 2 gen Scrypt Asic.
Re Lifeforce I think you are doing yet again what you have done in almost all the topics re miner hardware… can't even remember if you have spoken nicely about anyone.. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I would guess Lifeforce is in the same shitty situation like the rest of us,  that Simon is quiet and do not perform… do not blame Lifeforce.
Finally just a thought of my own… could it be that Bitmain and Zeus made a deal re Not releasing the L1 Huh I think they did,  sorry for my thoughts,  but I'm used to deal with chinese in my daily work and you can't trust them ever !!! Its a culture to cheat and you can't change a culture.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Did try buying from Hashra, but why their site seems hacked for months ?
This site : http://hashra.com/

Thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
I was skeptical about this offer from the beginning. Scrypt ASIC hardware is going nowhere fast.

But the fact that lifeforcepools has taken this long to respond to people's reasonable concerns over lack of information, plus the fact that (s)he's attempted to censor Suchmoon tells me to steer clear of this deal.

I'm "unwatching" this thread now...
legendary
Activity: 1456
HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Nice offer. How about cash-on-delivery sale? I could be another happy customer in this case...  Grin

my plan at the present time is to not have any for inventory since there things are not like ordinary inventory, i.e. you can plug them in and start making money but if we decide to order a few extra I'll let you know and you're welcome to come pick it up in northern maryland where I live.

drama, drama , drama - if there's not enough - start some Smiley

thanks

I hope you end up doing inventory.  I personally have been scared of preorders like many.   I expect your sales would be quite a bit more if we could see a product and especially if in stock.

Do you have a video or pictures of the hashra unit?  Or is it still renderings?
HASHRA ASTRO - 100 MH/S - 600 WATTS +- 10% - 28nm CHIP - $450 - FREE SHIPPING

Deliveries on the Hashra Astro will begin in December

Nice offer. How about cash-on-delivery sale? I could be another happy customer in this case...  Grin

my plan at the present time is to not have any for inventory since there things are not like ordinary inventory, i.e. you can plug them in and start making money but if we decide to order a few extra I'll let you know and you're welcome to come pick it up in northern maryland where I live.

drama, drama , drama - if there's not enough - start some Smiley

thanks
and I was told my my banker to not leave money sitting in my paypal account based on the number of recent paypal hacks since I though I was being prudent.

bottom line is that I'm satisfied based on emails with Simon that he will deliver and I'll leave it at that.

we will have our machines in the first two week of january and if you still interested I'm sure you can get one on the second batch which will be coming in february.

and for the record I have deleted Suchmoon's posts - they were ignorant and condescending and I've never done a single thing to this guy, but yet this chooses to insult me.

thanks

Activity: 630
Merit: 504
"I hate to give out this information, but he's not responding to a thread he created.  Sorry."

quite frankly - I guess I'm confused because there are no real question here that I thought I needed to respond to.

I don't see any specific question in the thread directed to me...all i really see here in kind if indisriminate fud type posts with a few people going back and forth - something I suppose I have come to expect on this forum: LOL

For me it was that you indicated at several particular dates that you would provide updates and instead you just remained silent until after the fact. 

If you spoke to Simon over the weekend, then why not provide information in YOUR thread? 

I hope they still come through for so many that have ordered -- but the updates from you have been so cryptic and wishy washy -- it was enough for me to say no more -- I'm out.  LOL

I also hope that you will keep your word and allow anyone else that has purchased through your online store to be entitled to a refund NOW -- if they don't want to wait any longer. 

I do appreciate you promptly starting the refund process to me through Paypal (when requested), but again it was delayed by 5+ days because Paypal had to pull money from a bank account to cover the refund.  The money was not just sitting with Paypal.  If the money was just sitting in a Paypal account, as you indicated earlier, then it would have been an almost instant refund (12-24 hours).  I only bring this technicality up as something just doesn't jive.  Time will tell.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Wow.  I hope all of you who pre-ordered actually get your orders remotely on time or at all. As for me, at the moment I am glad I decided to go another route.  I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Maybe its just me, but if I were selling these and accepting pre-orders and lots of money from people...  Making promises and extending promises from my suppliers... If I had made a "Breaking News" post to hype up the product I'm selling... And there was suddenly doubt as to my ability to deliver and the ability of my suppliers... I don't know maybe its just me but I would feel a sense of responsibility to at least try to alay any fears or doubts.  Not just show up back in the thread conveneintly after someone exposes info that was previously unknown and say "there are no real questions here I thought needed to be answered".

Folks I think that right there is a good indication of the importance of legitamate concerns thst were rsised, as opposed to the importance given to questions about ordering and specs.  Again I sincerely hope I'm proven wrong and you all get your orders on time because I hate hearing these stories of pre-order scams, but I personally am currently glad I went in another direction for my own plans.
"I hate to give out this information, but he's not responding to a thread he created.  Sorry."

quite frankly - I guess I'm confused because there are no real question here that I thought I needed to respond to.

I don't see any specific question in the thread directed to me...all i really see here in kind if indisriminate fud type posts with a few people going back and forth - something I suppose I have come to expect on this forum: LOL
no - it's Simon's original miners that he sold us back in May of last year.

the Lunar Launchers http://hashra.com/launcher/

Simon made delivery by the skin of his teeth - and then to our dismay he dropped the price even before they reached our doorsteps and I got the difference refunded. It was a real slap in the face to all of us and I think Simon learned his lesson from that.

that's what I am referring to and in another thread on Hashra where someone was complaining that Hashra is a scam the guy got his money refunded. I had a lot of communications with Simon over the weekend and I'm confident he'll deliver as promised. I am disappointed that he has not been able to supply me a video that I can post but based on my experience with him in the past "delivering" I'm confident he'll come through again and when it comes to him 'sucking' at P.R. - it's true and I've told him so...and trust me - I'be used much harsher words with Simon in the past.

people who are good at everything are a rare breed Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 504
Well so here's the deal in my situation:

I wasn't going to mention all of this, but since he doesn't want to update everyone on the status -- I will…

So I bought two units from lifeforcepools -- their online shop.  We were all then notified on this forum that Hashra was still tweaking the final boards and we should expect a video or something by the first week of December.  That long passed and then I emailed lifeforcepools and he responded (12/9):

Simon is feverishly trying to get things ready - you are welcome to a refund but if you take one - I will not accept a re-order and to be honest you will not be able to get a machine until sometime in late february if you cancel now and nothing else is available at this price and mh/s rate.

I do not expect anything from simon picture or video wise until about 12/20

you're call my friend.

And then I indicated my disappointment that I would not be able to order a unit after they started arriving… He replied (12/10):

I never said anyone could re-order  I'm sorry if you got that perception.

Simon told me he is cutting off orders on a certain date because last time it got too confusing trying to process last minute orders and get the shipping data entered for all the orders so I'm going to go along with him. If orders are are not in by the cut-off date then people will have to wait for batch 2.

I know what I put up and I was going by what Simon told me - it's my not fault that he's behind schedule - seriously - it's not my fault and I have no control over him whatsoever.

Pre-orders are not for the faint of heart. You roll the dice - I've lived through a few of them and you're always holding your breath.
I would advise you to wait until the 20th of this month. between you and I ... I put a gun to Simon's head and told him unless I get a status update then he's not getting any money.

I have not sent him a single cent - everyone's money is still stirring in the paypal account because the only leverage I have over Simon is holding back money and this is between you and I - not for publication on the forum.

My business partner wants every machine we can get out hands on so there won't be any inventoried machines to sell. If someone cancels we're taking their order and he wont give them up.

I apologize is my reply came across harsh - it was not meant to be. but if people cancel I won;t have any machines to sell them until batch 2.

but seriously - look at it this way - there's nothing out there that even comes close to competing with these machines and there is nothing on the horizon from anyone.

Simon and Hashra really are the only game in town right now. But hey - I will do whatever you like within my power.

And then in a follow up email:

my experience is that all chinese companies and this industry is shady and filled with shady characters. However my experience with Simon is that he's been a man of word, chronically late with everything but he eventually does deliver.

I'm giving Simon another 10 days to come up with solid proof of the new board design, pics and video before I pull the plug and return everyone's money. I'll still wait it out the 20 machines I've already paid for for myself and my partner because we know how to mine and make a profit, We are very fleet afoot when it comes to siezing opportunities.

And then in an email on the 16th:

Simon has been responsive and told me last friday that he would do his best to get a video. In another thread he did refund money to a guy who had been asking for it.

I am going to leave it up to the individuals who have places orders if I don;t have something by the end of Saturday from Simon. Simon never gave us a video when he produced his first batch of machines and he did deliver them to everyone who ordered.

My personal feeling is that he guys sucks as a responsive business man and I'm going to cut him some slack 'personally' and my order for 20 machines will go through.

For everyone else, I'll just give them the fact about the video not being supplied and leave it up to them.

And then I asked for a refund, which he promptly initiated -- but it is taking 5 days to receive it, because the money is not coming from his Paypal account, but from his bank account -- according to a Paypal rep this morning.  So him saying "everyone's money is still stirring in the paypal account" is not true in my case.

I hate to give out this information, but he's not responding to a thread he created.  Sorry.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
text as you say and no change in order status

HI,

last time I've read something from simon@hashra the "on track" was ment as "we are on track of our schedule to start the deliveri of the miner in december" nothing more ...

Or do you have a changed orderstatus in your account.

Regards
Stefan
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Where's lifeforcepools in all this?  He indicated to everyone that he would have an update by the 20th?  And that the customers could decide if they want in or out?

He hasn't posted in this thread since 6 December. Prior to that he posted here daily if not several times daily. And its not like he's gone. Look at his post history. He continues to post in other threads. Like I said above, draw your own conclusions but it would appear that he's not replying here for a reason.
Pages:
Jump to: