Pages:
Author

Topic: 'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron - page 2. (Read 8224 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
I am of the older generation me my two children (young adults) 25 and twenty voted out.
They know the score, and are very wise indeed.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
Well well, I am very surprised. Looks like the British grew some balls.

Congrats on breaking the chains of the EU.

Absolutely not what happened.
What happened is only that old stupid fags of UK were more numerous than the youngs. So the old have power in a referendum. And as every old fags they're too dumb and too stupidily nostalgic about the "old times" so they imposed Brexit to younger generations even if they'll have to live 60 years with this decision while the stupid old people will live only 10 years with that...

We just need to ponderate the votes. The older you are the less your vote should count!

Old Stupid Fags of UK = Old Stupid British Cigarettes... With a strong taste of salt in your case...

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

Of course I'm salty! Why shouldn't I cry seeing this world slowly collapsing? Anyone under 30 should be litteraly crying thinking about the future here...
legendary

What happened is only that old stupid fags of UK were more numerous than the youngs. So the old have power in a referendum. And as every old fags they're too dumb and too stupidily nostalgic about the "old times" so they imposed Brexit to younger generations even if they'll have to live 60 years with this decision while the stupid old people will live only 10 years with that...

We just need to ponderate the votes. The older you are the less your vote should count!

If you've never paid taxes you shouldn't get to tell those who have how to spend their money.

Witless Millennials (think Occupy and Berners), brainwashed by ruined schools, feel very strongly about how great the EU is and how like, totally not-cool old people from UKIP are.

But they are too lazy to show up on voting day.   Grin

OTOH, adults with decades of experience living in the EU Worker's Paradise are sick to the gills of it, and wish better for their children.

According to all the polls, the longer you've watched the EU ruin the UK the more you want a Brexit.

Don't waste all your salt today.  Save plenty for the coming Frexit, Finnish, Quitaly, Byerland, etc.   Wink

Oh don't worry for me. I pay my tax and can work anywhere in the world. It's just incredibly sad to see the gerontocracy in action...

And old people can't even imagine the impact of a Brexit as they never went out of their village. Anyone with some education knows the importance of EU in research, foreign exchange and education...

Well, at least USA will be more than happy to keep invading UK so you won't be completely alone I guess.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

If you've never paid taxes you shouldn't get to tell those who have how to spend their money.

Witless Millennials (think Occupy and Berners), brainwashed by ruined schools, feel very strongly about how great the EU is and how like, totally not-cool old people from UKIP are.

But they are too lazy to show up on voting day.   Grin

OTOH, adults with decades of experience living in the EU Worker's Paradise are sick to the gills of it, and wish better for their children.

According to all the polls, the longer you've watched the EU ruin the UK the more you want a Brexit.

Don't waste all your salt today.  Save plenty for the coming Frexit, Finnish, Quitaly, Byerland, etc.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
[quote ]

[/quote]

We did pond rate the votes - we're getting rid of the pond life. Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Old Stupid Fags of UK = Old Stupid British Cigarettes... With a strong taste of salt in your case...

Cheesy Grin Cheesy

legendary

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

Enoch Powell and M. Thatcher played the long game against the red/brown alliance of EU transnationalists, and today claimed victory.

Very glad to see pseudo-Conservative Fabian squish David Cameron fall on his sword.  He has no business leading the Iron Lady's party.

Can't wait to see Nigel holding a beer in Number 10 while Mrs. Farage measures the drapes.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

Truly uncertain times ahead. Expect some turmoils.

I don't know about UK farmers but I do know that this referendum could trigger new independence spirits across the EU.

By the way, BTC going up already
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
I see the goons of Corbyn are allied with the internationalist (globalist) on trying to make David the Great fall... I am sure that corbyn goons would have never brought 2 referendums to the UK... Cameroon asked the People of England... Internationalist/globalist never ask, they know better, they went to better school and their family are better!
legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

On the same page.

61% Said Cameron should go, go now you liar.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Leave campaign won, any one ready for WW3  Grin

EU referendum results live: Brexit wins as Britain votes to leave European Union

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-results-live-brexit-wins-as-britain-votes-to-leave/
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

The "leavers" are ahead with 45% against 44%, really interesting. Tomorrow is the day and it could probably reflect a bit on bitcoin price as well.

In any case I hope what I've read about this WW3 is not true otherwise... I really can't tell.

Nope. Remain at 47% and Leave at 45% according to the latest figures from the same source. ...

Looks like you guys are screwed.  More EU regulations, taxes....coming up

Good Luck to UK farmers....
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

The "leavers" are ahead with 45% against 44%, really interesting. Tomorrow is the day and it could probably reflect a bit on bitcoin price as well.

In any case I hope what I've read about this WW3 is not true otherwise... I really can't tell.

Nope. Remain at 47% and Leave at 45% according to the latest figures from the same source. ...

Looks like you guys are screwed.  More EU regulations, taxes....coming up

Good Luck to UK farmers....

Wow, this is very unfortunate to hear. Tragic. I hope UK will be able to work it out.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
We are all bound to a prison we don't see made of bars so hidden that everyone believes we live in the best system possible. Let's wait for the ende of the referendum and this will be clear once again.
Pages:
Jump to: