Pages:
Author

Topic: 'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron - page 4. (Read 8224 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
All government news outlets will be kicking into high gear to put fear into the voters' heads.

Must be difficult to campaign against such a huge media apparatus.

They already did it with the Scotland Independence referendum and they are doing it again.

According to the following polls the vote is really uncertain.

https://ig.ft.com/sites/brexit-polling/

I mean brits don't care about the EU let's face it. They were clever enough to avoid accepting the EURO currency and they could eventually dismantle the union.

legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
All government news outlets will be kicking into high gear to put fear into the voters' heads.

Must be difficult to campaign against such a huge media apparatus.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
George Soros: EU exit risks 'black Friday'

The world’s most famous currency speculator has warned that a vote on Thursday for Britain to leave the EU would trigger a bigger and more damaging fall for sterling than the day he forced Britain out of the Exchange Rate Mechanism almost a quarter of a century ago.

George Soros, writing in the Guardian, said a Brexit vote would spark a ‘black Friday’ for the UK, but the devaluation of sterling would bring none of the benefits to the economy that it enjoyed after it dropped out of the ERM on 16 September 1992 – Black Wednesday.

He said that, as in 1992, there would be big financial gains for speculators who had bet on the UK leaving the EU but that such an outcome would leave “most voters considerably poorer”.

Soros said that unlike after Black Wednesday, there was little scope for a cut in interest rates, the UK was running a much larger current account deficit, and exporters would be unable to exploit the benefits of a cheaper pound due to the uncertainty caused by avote to leave the EU.

Read more: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2016/jun/20/brexit-would-trigger-sterling-fall-worse-than-black-wednesday
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
Soon, I have to go away.
@criptix   To make things clear, I am not of any denomination whatsoever.

You support that kind of talk, that threatens life, would you like that, if some no marks threatened your life?

FU

That is called freedom of speech as long as they do dont do anything.

So you support the anti hate speech law and censorship.

Q.e.d.

I am all against hate, but you are wrong if think life threats are free speech, some people should engage a brain before they spew tripe.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
@criptix   To make things clear, I am not of any denomination whatsoever.

You support that kind of talk, that threatens life, would you like that, if some no marks threatened your life?

FU

That is called freedom of speech as long as they do dont do anything.

So you support the anti hate speech law and censorship.

Q.e.d.

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
@criptix   To make things clear, I am not of any denomination whatsoever.

FU
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

-snip-

Wowsa a lot of brain dead people who use Twitter, hope to see some of these get arrested for threatening murder.

Soliciting to commit murder Offences against the Person Act 1861 s.4 Life imprisonment.

Freedom of speech? Must be nice to support censorship. Are you by chance muslim and ISIS supporter?

@ the others

You are crazy conspiracy nutjobs. Please start to post in the flat earth and illuminati threads. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422
Before the EU and before the UK was a member, everything was fine as it was.
In the EU as it is now, has brought much division, even all across Europe, it's in tatters and only months or so before it self destructs.
The political scenery has much changed in Europe, Its more of we do not trust our governments.

The lies, the lies the lies, I am sick of them all.

Could not agree more but as a former UK resident I say : what can we do? I mean us as people. We have no power whatsoever, I don't know how guys feel about politics but to me it is a silly circus only.
I am very sick of it actually.

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.
Before the EU and before the UK was a member, everything was fine as it was.
In the EU as it is now, has brought much division, even all across Europe, it's in tatters and only months or so before it self destructs.
The political scenery has much changed in Europe, Its more of we do not trust our governments.

The lies, the lies the lies, I am sick of them all.

legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039
Cameron and the gang song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchPLaiKocI

Party is here, david will fund a turn at the bar. His dividends from Panama leaks should cover bills.

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Young but I'm not that bold
as the referendum is very soon and it is going to be this week. according to Cameron view we should brace ourselves for the new world war   Shocked Roll Eyes

legendary
Soon, I have to go away.

Wowsa a lot of brain dead people who use Twitter, hope to see some of these get arrested for threatening murder.

Soliciting to commit murder Offences against the Person Act 1861 s.4 Life imprisonment.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
There are no silly conspiracy theories, just good conspirators;-). A good conspirator will produce silly conspiracy theories otherwise he got caught ;-)
legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
If it would shock you that a government (those in power) would do that, you don't know governments (those in power) very well.

I'm not saying that that is the case this time.

Normally I don't believe in silly conspiracy theories. But then, if she was murdered for her pro-EU views, then why this date was chosen? Why not a year before referendum, or a few days after the referendum? OK. I will agree that this was a coincidence. But then the same thing happened in Sweden as well. There also, the politician was murdered a few days before the referendum. If you believe that this was pure coincidence... then I don't have anything to say.

I always keep an open mind, but I also prefer to see evidence that is not filtered by the media. Until then, I'll go with the story being told until proven otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
If it would shock you that a government (those in power) would do that, you don't know governments (those in power) very well.

I'm not saying that that is the case this time.

Normally I don't believe in silly conspiracy theories. But then, if she was murdered for her pro-EU views, then why this date was chosen? Why not a year before referendum, or a few days after the referendum? OK. I will agree that this was a coincidence. But then the same thing happened in Sweden as well. There also, the politician was murdered a few days before the referendum. If you believe that this was pure coincidence... then I don't have anything to say.
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
The people never vote for more freedom. Only centralization of power over them.
Those who want freedom are generally minorities.

Freedom is seen, claimed and used, not "voted for". 

Prisoners don't vote to be free.  They escape. 
legendary
Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050
Khazad ai-menu!
Let me propose my own Brexit:

1) Stop paying attention to what these fascist losers like David Cameron and other unenlightened self-aggrandizers push in the worlds-worst-press.  Exit completely from voting or caring about what they pretend is important. 

2) Stop accepting as valuable the joke of a scamcoin called the GBP issued ad infinitum by morons with no plan or vision.

3)  (and this is the most shocking of the three)  Take decisions of import to your own life into your own hands.   

legendary
Viva Ut Vivas
So where will be the best place to get the vote count for the Brexit? What is the process? If the vote passes I want to be ready to go long on bitcoin Wink

It is being counted council area by council area and the Guardian and the BBC online with be doing live blogs, so you should be able to find out in real time.

Beware of opinion polls just now - Brits tend to be polite, so there will be a number of "shy Leavers" who feel it is a bit uncouth to admit to a pollster that they are voting Leave, but will do so in the privacy of the polling booth. Not to mention that millions had voted by postal vote prior to the murder and all reports were that the postal votes were heavily for Leave.

Thanks for the info.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
So where will be the best place to get the vote count for the Brexit? What is the process? If the vote passes I want to be ready to go long on bitcoin Wink

It is being counted council area by council area and the Guardian and the BBC online with be doing live blogs, so you should be able to find out in real time.

Beware of opinion polls just now - Brits tend to be polite, so there will be a number of "shy Leavers" who feel it is a bit uncouth to admit to a pollster that they are voting Leave, but will do so in the privacy of the polling booth. Not to mention that millions had voted by postal vote prior to the murder and all reports were that the postal votes were heavily for Leave.
Pages:
Jump to: