Pages:
Author

Topic: 'Brexit' could trigger World War Three, warns David Cameron - page 9. (Read 8224 times)

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
There's also news of potential conflict between the US and China over the Scarborough Shoal issue west of the Philippine Islands. China aparently are building some sort of base or station over there with a runway already built. US warships are already sailing the waters near the area. This could escalate quickly if both sides are not careful. Japan has already repealed a law not allowing their governemnt from sending troops outside their country.

Scary times ahead.

Right now both the sides are showing some sort of restraint, apart from the verbal diatribes aimed at each other. However, the situation will become unpredictable once either Hitlery or Trump succeeds Obama. If Hitlery becomes the POTUS, then the chances of an armed confrontation in the South China Sea will increase by many times.

Hitlery must lose then. But is Trump any better?
legendary

David Cameron will plead for Britain to stay in the EU and help prevent the Continent being ripped apart by another conflict.

Mr Cameron will highlight the UK’s role in bringing peace to Europe as he hits the referendum campaign trail.

Both the Prime Minister and his Brexit -backing Tory rival Boris Johnson make speeches this morning in the countdown to the June 23 vote.

Mr Cameron will refer to Britain’s role in “pivotal moments in European history: Blenheim, Trafalgar, Waterloo, our country’s heroism in the Great War and, most of all, our lone stand in 1940”.

He will recall how Winston Churchill “argued passionately for Western Europe to come together, to promote free trade and build institutions which would endure so our continent would never again see such bloodshed”.

He will add: “Either we influence Europe, or it influences us. And if things go wrong in Europe, let’s not pretend we can be immune from consequences.”

Mr Cameron believes UK leadership as an EU member is necessary to help avoid future conflict in Europe and he will ask: “Can we be so sure peace and stability on our continent are assured beyond any shadow of doubt?”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brexit-could-trigger-world-war-7928607

There's also news of potential conflict between the US and China over the Scarborough Shoal issue west of the Philippine Islands. China aparently are building some sort of base or station over there with a runway already built. US warships are already sailing the waters near the area. This could escalate quickly if both sides are not careful. Japan has already repealed a law not allowing their governemnt from sending troops outside their country.

Scary times ahead.

Seems you were sleeping for atleast the last decade:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea

I'm aware of that, it's been going on for a long time. But have you recently read that China constructed an airport in the disputed area? An airport really? They must want to start something. Only recently that there has been movement in the area.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Scary times ahead.

Right now both the sides are showing some sort of restraint, apart from the verbal diatribes aimed at each other. However, the situation will become unpredictable once either Hitlery or Trump succeeds Obama. If Hitlery becomes the POTUS, then the chances of an armed confrontation in the South China Sea will increase by many times.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
Best arguments I have heard to support the leave vote:

https://youtu.be/rNJ05NfM-4Y

This Paul Joseph Watson would have joined the independence revolution in 1776!

I have question for all of you interested by this, why would the vote be honest? Will their be neutral observer to over watch it? Why do you trust the gov (who is against it) to be honest about it? Why can't you even imagine that it may be rigged? Exceptionalism? I know it makes a lot of question... So a last one: and her Majesty, in all of this (to permit you to regroup intellectually from the idea that there could be rigging... I know it's important to be soft with people who have been asleep for a very long time?

Share the video with your friends in the UK, if you have any.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.
WW3, bring that bitch on. Im ready to see some action. Who's with me?

Are you dumb?

Why would you want ww3 to even start, just because we are behind these forums typing away. War these days esp with technology is not what you want.

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or you just have a horrible sense of humor.

He must be off his medication.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

Are you dumb?

Why would you want ww3 to even start, just because we are behind these forums typing away. War these days esp with technology is not what you want.

I cant tell if youre being sarcastic or you just have a horrible sense of humor.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy

Leave campaigners are concerned that a massive tax payer-funded push to register more than one million young people to vote will drastically alter the country’s European Union (EU) referendum result.

Of course. They would have preferred all those young people to stay at home and drink beer the way a proper Englishman should. Can you imagine that? All the young well-educated young brits will bother to vote in the coming referendum? That's incredible.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The answer is Yes to both questions

It will be a fair count

Thank you very much for your answers.

May I ask when are the results estimated to be published? During the night of the 23?

Yes. It's being counted council by council and some councils are quicker than others. The polls close at 10 p.m. and the first results should start coming in at about 1:30 a.m. And a picture will be built up as the night goes on. It's usually the northern councils that declare first - and there are a few known eurosceptic areas there - so we should be able to tell by whether they've exceeded expectations or underperformed them, as to how the whole country will go.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
The answer is Yes to both questions

It will be a fair count

Thank you very much for your answers.

May I ask when are the results estimated to be published? During the night of the 23?
legendary

I have question for all of you interested by this, why would the vote be honest? Will their be neutral observer to over watch it? Why do you trust the gov (who is against it) to be honest about it? Why can't you even imagine that it may be rigged? Exceptionalism? I know it makes a lot of question... So a last one: and her Majesty, in all of this (to permit you to regroup intellectually from the idea that there could be rigging... I know it's important to be soft with people who have been asleep for a very long time?

The answer is Yes to both questions - it will be honest and neutral observers will be present. Britain doesn't use voting machines (with software hidden from the observer). We use old-fashioned ballot papers.

I was present once at a count, and it reassured me about how robust the whole process was. The council employees who counted the papers sat at long tables counting the ballots. Standing behind them were observers (such as myself) watching them. They sort them into piles first for each candidate and lots of the observers keep tallies, they are rough tallies, but they usually accord with the final result and if in doubt you can ask for a recount. There were all sorts of observers - every single political party has people there, including all the candidates, plus members of the public. When it came to the spoilt ballots, the returning officer dealt with them one by one. He held each one up so everyone could see and said, either "it's unclear what this one means", or "this one has written the name of the party instead of marking an X, are we agreed it should count towards that party" and so on. Some of the spoilt ballots had rude messages on them, and of course everyone got to see them.

Any member of the public can apply to be an observer, you just have to ask your council in good time.

This referendum will be counted on a council by council basis, so the counts will be small enough that pretty much everything is closely observed. It will be a fair count
Activity: 560
Merit: 252

legendary
Three polls out today showing Leave moving ahead of Remain. The big question is can Leave sustain the momentum, or have they peaked too early.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

David Cameron will plead for Britain to stay in the EU and help prevent the Continent being ripped apart by another conflict.

Mr Cameron will highlight the UK’s role in bringing peace to Europe as he hits the referendum campaign trail.

Both the Prime Minister and his Brexit -backing Tory rival Boris Johnson make speeches this morning in the countdown to the June 23 vote.

Mr Cameron will refer to Britain’s role in “pivotal moments in European history: Blenheim, Trafalgar, Waterloo, our country’s heroism in the Great War and, most of all, our lone stand in 1940”.

He will recall how Winston Churchill “argued passionately for Western Europe to come together, to promote free trade and build institutions which would endure so our continent would never again see such bloodshed”.

He will add: “Either we influence Europe, or it influences us. And if things go wrong in Europe, let’s not pretend we can be immune from consequences.”

Mr Cameron believes UK leadership as an EU member is necessary to help avoid future conflict in Europe and he will ask: “Can we be so sure peace and stability on our continent are assured beyond any shadow of doubt?”

Scary times ahead.

Seems you were sleeping for atleast the last decade:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_disputes_in_the_South_China_Sea
legendary

Scary times ahead.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Brainwashed scum!!!!!

The kids today just dont know what is good for them Sad
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Shock Stats: 1.6 Million New UK Voters Registered in Past 30 Days

Leave campaigners are concerned that a massive tax payer-funded push to register more than one million young people to vote will drastically alter the country’s European Union (EU) referendum result.

Government statistics reveal that in the past month alone, over 1.6 million people have registered to vote in the UK referendum on EU membership, with 900,000 of these registrations coming from those aged under 34 years.

Traditionally, younger voters are more inclined to vote to Remain in the European Union than leave. Recent YouGov polling reveals that those under the age of 24 are likely to vote ‘Remain’ by 64 per cent to 18 per cent, with 5 per cent saying they would not vote, and 13 per cent remaining undecided.

Of the age group 25-49, Remain has the backing of 44 per cent of voters, with just 35 per cent saying they’d vote to leave (six per cent would not vote, and 14 per cent are undecided).

The British government has undertaken a massive voter registration campaign, as has the Labour Party and a number of left-wing, pro-EU outfits such as the BBC, Facebook, local councils, Bite the Ballot, 38 Degrees, the Green Party, and more.

Just 3 days to register to vote in the EU referendum. Register here (you'll need your National Insurance number): https://t.co/vdRSW8NN4m

— David Cameron (@David_Cameron) June 4, 2016

One Leave campaign insider told Breitbart London: “It’s very interesting, isn’t it? Vote Leave haven’t really managed to do any voter registration drive. Nor do they have a get out the vote operation on the day. There’s no big data. The other side have the Lib Dem data, the Labour Party data, the Green Party data, and much more. I’m not saying this referendum isn’t winnable, but our side has done very little – relying on flawed polls and media instead”.

The government has not yet revealed how much tax payer money it has spent on the voter registration drive, but there have been adverts across traditional media platforms, as well as on Facebook and Twitter.

While over 53 per cent of newly registered voters are younger people, just 27 per cent of new registrations are over 45, the group most likely to vote to leave the European Union. The rest (18.5 per cent) are from the 35-44 age bracket.

On June 3rd, in one day alone, a whopping 192,000 people registered to vote, with 51,700 of these being under 25, and 21,400 of these being between the ages of 25 and 34.

Of a total 1.6 million registrations in 30 days, 95 per cent were conducted online, with just 5 per cent filed by post.

Ninety-four per cent of registrations were from UK citizens, with 5 per cent from UK citizens abroad, and just 0.05 per cent from civil servants abroad, and 0.02 per cent from UK Armed forces abroad.

Matthew Goodwin, Professor of Politics and International Relations at the University of Kent told Breitbart London: “To have an edge on June 23rd the Leave camp will need to be out there on the ground, contacting more voters and focusing their efforts on getting out the vote.

“It is clear from our research that Vote Leave are currently failing to keep pace with Remain when it comes to their number of events and reach. It is also clear that whereas Remain are focused on the densely-populated and more diverse cities, trying to mobilise young people, the Leave side are scattered more widely and seem to have a little less focus”.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/06/05/surge-youth-voter-registration-causes-concern-leave-campaigners/

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
I like the line of the E.U be compared to Hitler in wanting a super state. That one made me laugh as I was thinking he was trying to be like a UK Trump or something with that comment.

Boris certainly has the hair for it, heh. 

Next he'll be saying we should rebuild Hadrian's Wall to keep the Scots out.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I like the line of the E.U be compared to Hitler in wanting a super state. That one made me laugh as I was thinking he was trying to be like a UK Trump or something with that comment.

The dynamics are such that UK pulls out and they most likely lose their power over Scotland and the rest of the commonwealth. These places benefit way to much from the EU agreement to say Yes to a Brexit.
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
It's pretty shameful that both sides of the argument have resorted to fear campaigns and spreading misinformation.  The leave campaign are just as bad, if not worse.  This blog post has a pretty decent overview of the current situation and summarises:

It's becoming more and more obvious that really strong arguments from either side of the EU referendum debate are pretty damned rare in comparison to the sheer volume of fearmongering propaganda. Admittedly this is quite a dispiriting conclusion, but a good starting point for dealing with this situation is the adoption of the policy that it's a good idea to apply your critical thinking skills to pretty much everything anyone tries to convince you to believe, whether it's about the EU referendum or not.
Pages:
Jump to: