Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 2. (Read 125071 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Now don't worries about delisting.. Someone dump it to 0.00000005 satoshi!!! Shocked volume now is 0,64 in last 24h
coin deal , deal phase 2 now Angry Angry
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Now don't worries about delisting.. Someone dump it to 0.00000005 satoshi!!! Shocked volume now is 0,64 in last 24h
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
BITTREX: BTC-BRIT
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 7th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Good buy bittrex Wink
Theres's a fair chance of britcoin getting delisted. Because even after getting the warning, the trade volume is still less than 0.08 for the past 24 hrs and we need atleast 1.4 btc volume till 7th.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
BITTREX: BTC-BRIT
 This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on November 7th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Good buy bittrex Wink
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
???why such a good coin unnoticed until it is so right Huh Huh
Ignore this Ambitious man...!!!
Activity: 824
I think this COMMUNITY have problem with ambitious man..they only need to get FAST profit and GONE.!!!

True !

Well don't worry i have faith in this coin ! Dev will take Britcoin to new extreme Smiley

Thanks guys.  I'm still putting together some stuff for 'phase 2' of Brit, which should be ready soon.  Have patience and help by spreading the word! Smiley

Well done brother...KEEP work with Britcoin..!!!We're still behind you with your COIN to grow up together
legendary
Activity: 973
I think this COMMUNITY have problem with ambitious man..they only need to get FAST profit and GONE.!!!

True !

Well don't worry i have faith in this coin ! Dev will take Britcoin to new extreme Smiley

Thanks guys.  I'm still putting together some stuff for 'phase 2' of Brit, which should be ready soon.  Have patience and help by spreading the word! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

True !

Activity: 830
 ???why such a good coin unnoticed until it is so right Huh Huh
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
IF you want THEN you can !!!
I have the same problem with wallet lunch...

View Screen Capture

What to do?

and what i need to save from my old wallet when I reinstall windows on computer?
Do this
You need to open C:\Users\Will7am\AppData\Roaming\BritCoin\ (replace will7am with your username) then delete blk0001.dat and restart the wallet. Smiley
You need to make a backup of wallet.dat that is in the same folder as above.

but you see that blk0001.dat file is allready deleted and there are the same problem...look at the picture there is no blk0001.dat in that directory ( delete it )  and problem is still there...

I run same wallet on win 7 64 bit and it start normal but on this XP it won't start...
Activity: 625
A Decentralised Hedge Fund

View Screen Capture

What to do?

and what i need to save from my old wallet when I reinstall windows on computer?
Do this
You need to open C:\Users\Will7am\AppData\Roaming\BritCoin\ (replace will7am with your username) then delete blk0001.dat and restart the wallet. Smiley
You need to make a backup of wallet.dat that is in the same folder as above.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
IF you want THEN you can !!!

View Screen Capture

What to do?

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
1 active connection to BritCoin Network  Huh
I'm also only get 1 connection on my linux vps daemon and bunch of:
Code:
tor: exit policy
legendary
Activity: 924

Now I'm guessing here, but did that assertion fail meant that the client couldn't latch on to the particular genesis block in the blk001.dat file that had to be deleted? Asking out of interest in the innards. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 973
My wallet suddenly stop working now Huh

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
My wallet suddenly stop working now Huh

legendary
Activity: 924
New BritCoin v2.0.0.0 (Tor network) wallets are ready to download:

Windows : https://mega.co.nz/#!tYgHCSiK!t2WvARnzQu2PFu_xrkFrQ7xpFdQxNbK4lZQKEfCrl78

OSx : https://mega.co.nz/#!ddxUXZpZ!GRs20pd4GiDsC3kbV9ap6RVWiCMjqHQedBBRQvfE5Lo

Soruce : https://github.com/Brit-Coin/britcoin-tor

Sorry for the delay, had some things I had to take care of yesterday which is why it wasn't done yesterday.

Right now it would be cool if you update to the new version 2.0.0.0 BritCoin wallets for me and let me know if everything works ok.  It may take a bit of time to synch due to the Tor network being new, but after some time everything should be running smooth as eggs.

The 'phase 2' or relaunch of BritCoin will be happening soon, with a new direction and hopefully growth in the adoption of BritCoin throughout the UK.

More to come! Smiley
Nice. Looks good.

Yes, it does...but there's an odd quirk. When I hover over the network-connections icon, I get "1 active connection to BritCoin Network". I take it I'm seeing "Proof of TOR". Grin
Pages:
Jump to: