Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 56. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 101
Checked to see if i had gotten any new payouts from coinking. Just got a payout today of 660 BRIT, took 3 days since last payout.

wtf... still no payment for me...  Roll Eyes

My script balances:

DOGE    5,316.9671
NOBL    271.0092
POT    0.7544
RZR    0.3719
LTC    0.0356

x13:

JUDGE    26.5443
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Going to buy a bit of BRIT, price is deffo undervalued

Good choice. Smiley  Price is really undervalued right now and set to rise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc#t=55

"Hold on, hold on..  Won't be long.  The only way is up!"
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
Going to buy a bit of BRIT, price is deffo undervalued
Activity: 350
yeh i just got a payout of over 800 brit, it seem they are just behind because the conversion was not from funds shown on my account it was from funds that had already taken.
After after the payout i still have everything i posted earlier to be exchanged
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Checked to see if i had gotten any new payouts from coinking. Just got a payout today of 660 BRIT, took 3 days since last payout.
legendary
Activity: 952
Not sure really what to do - Card update/change the riser.
It's strange that it run's fine then suddenly becomes dead.

It's worth trying all those things to see if it helps.  I've had some cards die after just a few weeks use.  It seems to be highly variable.  If it keeps happening and it's in warranty just return it to the manufacturer for a replacement or refund.
Activity: 700
I mined brit coin from the start just to show my support.

I have a question though with my mining rig if someone here with good knowledge may be able to help me.

Just recently one of my cards will suddenly become dead.
After I have rebooted the rig it will show all cards hashing normally, then after a certain length of time one particular card always becomes dead.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

how long had it been mining for before dying?
Maybe a bad overclock, old ish card maybe?

Hi mate, sorry to hear you're having issues..  Sadly you're not the only one to report problems.  I have sent the CoinKing owner a msg on irc, no response yet.  Will let you know what he says after he gets back to me. Smiley

Much appreciated Smiley

It's difficult to say but maybe 12 hours or so.
I have never had any issues until recently.
The cards have been brand new with a current overall run time of around 2 months.

Not sure really what to do - Card update/change the riser.
It's strange that it run's fine then suddenly becomes dead.
Yes you may find that the cards are just read to dye. Some really hate mining and don't last long. Maybe contact the provider under warranty?
legendary

I have a question though with my mining rig if someone here with good knowledge may be able to help me.

After I have rebooted the rig it will show all cards hashing normally, then after a certain length of time one particular card always becomes dead.

I've had a couple of cards like this.  It usually indicates that they are close to dying permanently.  Try taking it out and giving it a thorough clean and making sure it isn't overheating.  Sadly graphics cards do eventually fail and with mining some cards don't take long to fail at all.

how long had it been mining for before dying?
Maybe a bad overclock, old ish card maybe?

Hi mate, sorry to hear you're having issues..  Sadly you're not the only one to report problems.  I have sent the CoinKing owner a msg on irc, no response yet.  Will let you know what he says after he gets back to me. Smiley

Much appreciated Smiley
Activity: 700

legendary

ok so here's a question for you all on coinking.io
i've been mining there for 3 days now. And here is how the converting worked

Day 1
2014-07-12 13:27:04GMT i had coins converted to britcoin automatically, got my 64 BRIT
2014-07-12 19:27:04GMT i had coins converted to britcoin automatically, got my 230 BRIT

i have the following in my balance;

15k XAN
0.6 CRYPT
0.065 URO
0.02DRK

Yet my account has still converted nothing to BRIT since the time stated on day 1. I heard a lot of you on about a conversion threshold so i left it to see, i am pretty sure i should be over any threshold as they converted it for only 64 BRIT, and the coins it has mined are going down in value the longer i am waiting on them to convert them.

All my coins are set to auto convert, the total value of the coins should be over the 0.01btc threshold for converting, even though the other 2 conversions were not?
So i was wondering if anyone else has had the issue and if will7am could maybe check up on this? as i honestly want to keep mining BRIT but if its not paying out, i will have to stop
ok so here's a question for you all on coinking.io
i've been mining there for 3 days now. And here is how the converting worked

Day 1
2014-07-12 13:27:04GMT i had coins converted to britcoin automatically, got my 64 BRIT
2014-07-12 19:27:04GMT i had coins converted to britcoin automatically, got my 230 BRIT

i have the following in my balance;

15k XAN
0.6 CRYPT
0.065 URO
0.02DRK

Yet my account has still converted nothing to BRIT since the time stated on day 1. I heard a lot of you on about a conversion threshold so i left it to see, i am pretty sure i should be over any threshold as they converted it for only 64 BRIT, and the coins it has mined are going down in value the longer i am waiting on them to convert them.

All my coins are set to auto convert, the total value of the coins should be over the 0.01btc threshold for converting, even though the other 2 conversions were not?
So i was wondering if anyone else has had the issue and if will7am could maybe check up on this? as i honestly want to keep mining BRIT but if its not paying out, i will have to stop
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Good morning Brit lads Smiley

A quick update on what we're up to this week;

Our focus is on media and PR publications within the UK.  I've been busy contacting every major tech news outlet asking if they'd be willing to write an article about BritCoin, still waiting to hear back from most of them so I will update you all when I have something.  We have also hired a PR company to do a press release, which according to them will be picked up some large media outlets as well as hundreds of smaller ones, if we manage to get some general public interest in BritCoin, I think we'll see a decent rise in the price.

Again I'd like to thank everyone involved with BritCoin for their support.  We couldn't do this without you guys! Smiley

Those who have faith will be rewarded, I promise you that! Smiley

+1
Very nice Smiley
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
I predict a chance of rain in the IRC today. Join here to get wet http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#BritCoin
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
legendary
Good morning Brit lads Smiley

A quick update on what we're up to this week;

Our focus is on media and PR publications within the UK.  I've been busy contacting every major tech news outlet asking if they'd be willing to write an article about BritCoin, still waiting to hear back from most of them so I will update you all when I have something.  We have also hired a PR company to do a press release, which according to them will be picked up some large media outlets as well as hundreds of smaller ones, if we manage to get some general public interest in BritCoin, I think we'll see a decent rise in the price.

Again I'd like to thank everyone involved with BritCoin for their support.  We couldn't do this without you guys! Smiley

Those who have faith will be rewarded, I promise you that! Smiley
legendary
whats going on with the orders on bittrex?? no1 is selling or what?? I want cheap britcoins... Sad

It's the attack of the one coin guy/bot.  Annoying but just buy up those silly 1 coin orders and you'll find the real ones in between.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
whats going on with the orders on bittrex?? no1 is selling or what?? I want cheap britcoins... Sad
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
he is jealous he is scotish ;d or french Grin
Pages:
Jump to: