Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 54. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I have updated the OP with the full names of the staff behind BritCoin and our position on the sanctity of the Brit blockchain.

I'm now in the process of updating the 'Updates' paragraph with more details in to how our PR/media campaign is going, keep an eye out. Smiley

Fantastic news.  Now we as the community need to spread the word far and wide on this.  Here are links to my tweets on it, either retweet or make your own:

https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/489799686522671104

https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/489800023077822465

https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/489801204063797248

https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/489802322298822656

https://twitter.com/Soul_Eater_43/status/489805169144889344
legendary
Activity: 1073

Cryptobe has added a new block explorer for Britcoin here: http://cryptobe.com/chain/Britcoin.  

Enjoy!
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I have updated the OP with the full names of the staff behind BritCoin and our position on the sanctity of the Brit blockchain.

I'm now in the process of updating the 'Updates' paragraph with more details in to how our PR/media campaign is going, keep an eye out. Smiley

Taken on-board, working on it. Smiley  Will make a post when OP is updated. Smiley

Now that Britcoin is developing some momentum I really think it's important to build on this and I suggest right now a good way to do this would be to:

1) Make the full (real) names of the team public.

2) Make a proper announcement regarding the sanctity of the blockchain and the "No Exchange Bailout" policy.

3) Clarify progress regarding PR/press outreach progress.

4) Give an update regarding progress/new developments on the points discussed in the whitepaper - obviously it's still very early days with this but some kind of short progress report would be very helpful.

Any ETA on these things?  Been pretty slow market lately everything is sliding.  It's a good opportunity to make a buzz when there isn't much more going on.

Thanks for the update.
Regular updates is all that a lot of us just require.
Often too many dev's etc just disappear...
Lets hold this promising coin and we will all be rewarded.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 973

Taken on-board, working on it. Smiley  Will make a post when OP is updated. Smiley

Now that Britcoin is developing some momentum I really think it's important to build on this and I suggest right now a good way to do this would be to:

2) Make a proper announcement regarding the sanctity of the blockchain and the "No Exchange Bailout" policy.

4) Give an update regarding progress/new developments on the points discussed in the whitepaper - obviously it's still very early days with this but some kind of short progress report would be very helpful.

Any ETA on these things?  Been pretty slow market lately everything is sliding.  It's a good opportunity to make a buzz when there isn't much more going on.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
For me it works. I can sell over 500s, just more than 20 Brits - that's only limit on Bittrex
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
Hi dev whether the selling price of this coin (in bittrex) is limited to 500 satosi?
legendary
But, but I'm still accumulating Sad don't make the price spike yet lol

The price is incredibly low anyway and it's started to slide back again because someone is intent on manipulating the price by consistently putting sell orders up to 100 sats lower than the next lowest rate.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

But, but I'm still accumulating Sad don't make the price spike yet lol
legendary

legendary
It's time to announce the winners of our Twitter competition! Cheesy

@pasopatiarmy
@CalcTacGrp
@John_Blaze

Each will receive 1,000 Brits for taking part in our BBCTech awareness competition.

Well done to everyone who took part! Smiley

New competition will be announced soon.
legendary
Only 15 mins left to take part in our 3 x 1k Brits Twitter competition!  Check my signatures for details. Smiley
legendary
Noticed the buy orders on Bittrex are still filled with those annoying 1 Brit orders from a bot, will ask if they can raise the minimum to 20 on that side too. Smiley

Good.  I know those 1 coin orders tend to put people off sometimes because it looks weird.
legendary
Noticed the buy orders on Bittrex are still filled with those annoying 1 Brit orders from a bot, will ask if they can raise the minimum to 20 on that side too. Smiley
legendary

legendary

legendary
The minimum sell order has been raised to 20 Brits on Bittrex to try and stop that annoying 1 Brit sell order bot/person.  Let's hope it works! Smiley

Seems to have ended it for now, great  Cool

That's brilliant news - kudos to Will7am for doing that.  That guy/bot is so annoying!
legendary
I was wondering if anyone with more in depth knowledge of programming/servers etc. would like to help out with running the pool once it's finished?  I'd be happy to split the fees etc.
legendary
Reminder that our twitter competition ends in 6 hours!  Check my signature for details on how to enter. Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
The minimum sell order has been raised to 20 Brits on Bittrex to try and stop that annoying 1 Brit sell order bot/person.  Let's hope it works! Smiley

Seems to have ended it for now, great  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Pages:
Jump to: