Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 57. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
My friends, in the meantime instead of wasting abundant thread space with talk about VRC, Mintpal, and Rollback jibber-jabber, lets talk about more important on-topic matters:

MARKET   CURRENCY   VOLUME BTC     % CHANGE        LAST TRADE           24HR HIGH           24HR LOW      % SPREAD
BTC-BRIT   BritCoin   1.13268891                25.8                0.00000312          0.00000313        0.00000210          0.3%

I bet someone 2 BRIT that we will drop below 1 BTC volume within the next 4 hrs.

Who's man enough to take the challenge!?!

Why do you keep coming back?  It's like you are obsessed.  I sense unconscious dissonance.
legendary
Activity: 973
You really got nothing better to do? lol  Brit's volume will grow soon, once we get some media attention and new features, which will come soon enough.  I know you're an impatient fool, so please try and contain yourself.

Also, you have no friends here, everyone knows you're a shitposter. Wink

My friends, in the meantime instead of wasting abundant thread space with talk about VRC, Mintpal, and Rollback jibber-jabber, lets talk about more important on-topic matters:

MARKET   CURRENCY   VOLUME BTC     % CHANGE        LAST TRADE           24HR HIGH           24HR LOW      % SPREAD
BTC-BRIT   BritCoin   1.13268891                25.8                0.00000312          0.00000313        0.00000210          0.3%

I bet someone 2 BRIT that we will drop below 1 BTC volume within the next 4 hrs.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

legendary
I will be re-writing the 'About' section in the OP (and website) this evening and will make sure to mention it, in the meantime I will make a quick tweet about our position soon. Smiley

I very much agree with the "no blockchain bailouts" sentiment, I really think it sets a bad president for the crypto world.  MintPal should have been held accountable for the loss, sadly they are not.

It would be the ideal time to come out with an official announcement about it and capitalise on the current publicity surrounding it.
legendary
I very much agree with the "no blockchain bailouts" sentiment, I really think it sets a bad president for the crypto world.  MintPal should have been held accountable for the loss, sadly they are not.

It would be the ideal time to come out with an official announcement about it and capitalise on the current publicity surrounding it.
legendary
I very much agree with the "no blockchain bailouts" sentiment, I really think it sets a bad precedent for the crypto world.  MintPal should have been held accountable for the loss, sadly they are not.

As for the CoinKing payouts, I will look in to it now and see what I can find out. Smiley  

In light of the VRC/Mintpal situation it might be worth making a statement to clarify that should such a situation occur the Britcoin blockchain will never be rolled back to save an exchange or investors who made a bad choice.  In the current climate this would definitely get Britcoin more attention for being the first coin to take a definite stand against such measures:  "NO BLOCKCHAIN BAILOUTS WITH BRITCOIN."
legendary
YES YES YES, Hackers come at us!, We can take you!, but if you get 15 million britcoins....

I don't understand.  Why 15 million?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
In light of the VRC/Mintpal situation it might be worth making a statement to clarify that should such a situation occur the Britcoin blockchain will never be rolled back to save an exchange or investors who made a bad choice.  In the current climate this would definitely get Britcoin more attention for being the first coin to take a definite stand against such measures:  "NO BLOCKCHAIN BAILOUTS WITH BRITCOIN."

YES YES YES, Hackers come at us!, We can take you!, but if you get 15 million britcoins....

legendary
In light of the VRC/Mintpal situation it might be worth making a statement to clarify that should such a situation occur the Britcoin blockchain will never be rolled back to save an exchange or investors who made a bad choice.  In the current climate this would definitely get Britcoin more attention for being the first coin to take a definite stand against such measures:  "NO BLOCKCHAIN BAILOUTS WITH BRITCOIN."
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hmm... still no payment from coinking...  Sad

Did you set auto convert for it? Also they have a minimal exchange amout. What hashrate you have?

jap... but still no exchange happend...
i´m hashing with 1700kh scrypt and i was hashing 1700kh x13...  Roll Eyes

It might be that your payouts for the other coins is still too low to be exchanged into brit, once you've accumilated enough they should be automaticly converted. Head over to #coinking @ irc.freenode.net i am sure they can help you guys out.
Activity: 256
Merit: 101

Did you set auto convert for it? Also they have a minimal exchange amout. What hashrate you have?

jap... but still no exchange happend...
i´m hashing with 1700kh scrypt and i was hashing 1700kh x13...  Roll Eyes
legendary

Same here.  Conversions have occurred and I have balances but nothing is being paid out to my personal wallet on my computer- despite making a manual request payout (which appeared successful) about 48 hrs ago.  There doesn't seem to be any way to put in a support ticket either.

Activity: 256
Merit: 101
legendary
Because of the security breach today (among other reasons) I have removed the MintPal exchange voting link in the OP.  Smiley

After this def buying this coin.

Great.  Welcome to the community!  Now is a great time to buy, the price is low and you can pick up a large amount of coins for not much BTC:)
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Because of the security breach today (among other reasons) I have removed the MintPal exchange voting link in the OP.  Smiley

After this def buying this coin.
did anyone get any britcoins from coinking?? im mining nearly 36 hours now...

Reiceved a few payouts as well.  Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Because of the security breach today (among other reasons) I have removed the exchange voting link for MintPal in the OP.  Smiley

legendary
legendary
Merit: 1053
active dev I'll buy a bit of this coin
Pages:
Jump to: