Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 53. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Wise choice. Smiley

The price just dropped below 200 sats Shocked

Prices will rise, prices will fall.. Such is the nature of the beast.  But it's a great time for new buyers to get in to BritCoin, considering there are only 10.8m coins in existence the price is really undervalued.  Remember that BritCoin was only launched 3 weeks ago yesterday, so we're still in the very early days, we have a lot of plans for the future so it's a case of being patient and being rewarded afterwards. Smiley

Just saying. I am holding my coins tight Cheesy
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

Prices will rise, prices will fall.. Such is the nature of the beast.  But it's a great time for new buyers to get in to BritCoin, considering there are only 10.8m coins in existence the price is really undervalued.  Remember that BritCoin was only launched 3 weeks ago yesterday, so we're still in the very early days, we have a lot of plans for the future so it's a case of being patient and being rewarded afterwards. Smiley

Just saying. I am holding my coins tight Cheesy
legendary
Thanks for your interest.  I'm sure the BritCoin community will show support if they want to see BritCoin traded on coin-swap. Smiley

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Get listed at Coin-Swap.net

How to get listed
You can get listed immediate if you meet the requirements at https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
or
You can vote once per hour in our IRC channel #coin-swap
Registration
Register

Support
Contact

Deposits
Confirmations are currently set to 10. You can watch the status of your deposit from your Deposit page.
legendary
Will7am, I like the measured pace of your active development. It keeps the greedsters uninterested and the post-PoW price of BRIT in line with the value as you build it.

Thanks mate! Smiley  I think we were all expecting the price to be pumped and then subsequently dumped in the first week or two of launch, all the day traders/short term speculators have had their way with BritCoin and have now moved on to the next new coin.  Which I think is good news since now the majority of new buyers will be those who have researched BritCoin and hopefully see the long term vision we have for this coin, not "doubled up in 1 day, time to sell". Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast
Will7am, I like the measured pace of your active development. It keeps the greedsters uninterested and the post-PoW price of BRIT in line with the value as you build it.
legendary
OP has been updated with details on what we're currently working on and just a general update on our PR progress.  Let us know if you have any feedback/questions. Smiley

Our PR/Media campaign is starting to make progress, we are currently working on a press release that will be published on Monday.  We feel that the article will gain more traction if published on Monday, rather on the weekend.  It will be distributed by a professional British PR company, one of the most reputable in the industry and sent to thousands of targeted journalists and with some luck will be picked up on a few major news outlets.  We will find out early next week.

On the development side here is a list of work in progress that we hope to be ready for public use soon;

• New updated wallet with a new GUI and design, BritCoin statistics and IRC chat available in wallet.  It's near completion and is being tested.
  • A marketplace for BritCoin where you will be allowed to buy/sell/trade whatever you like with BritCoins.  No ETA on completion yet.
  • A platform for British users to buy BritCoin directly via bank transfer.  We are currently still developing this, we hope to launch sometime next week.
  • New website for BritCoin (http://BritCoin.io/) with better/sleeker design and updated copy text.  Should be completed over the weekend.

We will be launching our new competition soon, keep a eye on the 'Competitions' section above.

legendary
That's great news!  I've been getting payouts from CoinKing that I requested a few days ago, so that's good news..  Was starting to wonder if they were going to arrive or not.

Let us know when you've got some updates, looking forward to trying it out. Smiley

So an update on the pool.  It's probably not happening.  After finally getting a link to the "instructions" from Livechains I found out that running the pool basically required a level of knowledge and understanding that is way beyond me.  Indeed if I knew that much I would just make one myself - kind of defeating the purpose.  If anyone else has the skills or could take over the pool account - I made the first payment already, please let me know, otherwise we'll need another solution.

OK I have a more knowledgeable friend who might be able to help out. Fingers crossed. Will update when I can:)
legendary

legendary
That's great news, hope we hear something positive back from them soon.  I will update my signature with details on how to contact them to show your support for BritCoin. Smiley

Guys I got a message back from Moolah saying that they would look into Britcoin.  They look at demand and community support, so make sure you show them how much there is of both for Britcoin:)
Activity: 181
legendary
Activity: 952
Guys I got a message back from Moolah saying that they would look into Britcoin.  They look at demand and community support, so make sure you show them how much there is of both for Britcoin:)
legendary
So an update on the pool.  It's probably not happening.  After finally getting a link to the "instructions" from Livechains I found out that running the pool basically required a level of knowledge and understanding that is way beyond me.  Indeed if I knew that much I would just make one myself - kind of defeating the purpose.  If anyone else has the skills or could take over the pool account - I made the first payment already, please let me know, otherwise we'll need another solution.

OK I have a more knowledgeable friend who might be able to help out. Fingers crossed. Will update when I can:)
legendary
So an update on the pool.  It's probably not happening.  After finally getting a link to the "instructions" from Livechains I found out that running the pool basically required a level of knowledge and understanding that is way beyond me.  Indeed if I knew that much I would just make one myself - kind of defeating the purpose.  If anyone else has the skills or could take over the pool account - I made the first payment already, please let me know, otherwise we'll need another solution.
Activity: 625
Merit: 500
A Decentralised Hedge Fund
Guys.  Let's get Britcoin on Moolah.io - send them a ticket asking them to add Britcoin.  This will give another way to change fiat to Britcoin.  Here is the link:

https://moolah.io/

You need to put in a support ticket.
Thanks for link. I will do it soon.
legendary
Guys.  Let's get Britcoin on Moolah.io - send them a ticket asking them to add Britcoin.  This will give another way to change fiat to Britcoin.  Here is the link:

https://moolah.io/

You need to put in a support ticket.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Cryptobe has added a new block explorer for Britcoin here: http://cryptobe.com/chain/Britcoin.  

Enjoy!

Thank you, much appreciated!
Activity: 491
Revenge of the Single Sat A$$Hat is back on Bittrex...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I have updated the OP with the full names of the staff behind BritCoin and our position on the sanctity of the Brit blockchain.

I'm now in the process of updating the 'Updates' paragraph with more details in to how our PR/media campaign is going, keep an eye out. Smiley

Taken on-board, working on it. Smiley  Will make a post when OP is updated. Smiley

Now that Britcoin is developing some momentum I really think it's important to build on this and I suggest right now a good way to do this would be to:

1) Make the full (real) names of the team public.

2) Make a proper announcement regarding the sanctity of the blockchain and the "No Exchange Bailout" policy.

3) Clarify progress regarding PR/press outreach progress.

4) Give an update regarding progress/new developments on the points discussed in the whitepaper - obviously it's still very early days with this but some kind of short progress report would be very helpful.

Any ETA on these things?  Been pretty slow market lately everything is sliding.  It's a good opportunity to make a buzz when there isn't much more going on.

That's IT!! Thank You!
legendary
No problem.  I apologies for being a little slow on the updates the past few days, it's harvest week on the farm and I've been busy in the field.  But tomorrow onwards I'm back to full time on Brit so I can assure you things will move a bit faster. Smiley

Thanks for your support, it means a lot.  BritCoin is 3 weeks old tomorrow, we've come a long way and we have  long way to go! Smiley

Thanks for the update.
Regular updates is all that a lot of us just require.
Often too many dev's etc just disappear...
Lets hold this promising coin and we will all be rewarded.  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: