Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 85. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Net Hashrate : 13,237.41 MH/s

Getting some more mining support, well done guys! Smiley

Don't forget there are only 3 or so days left before the end of PoW, so mine as much as you can before PoS starts!  Cool
legendary
New block explorer is online, a big thanks to pinemool for setting it up Smiley

http://brit.coinzone.info/
legendary
Friendly reminder to spread the net hash a little more equally, dwarfpool.com is still quite low compared to the others.  Roll Eyes

http://dwarfpool.com/brit
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Very, very bad volume on bleutrade i said yesterday it's bad idea  Undecided

Well like I said, it's better to have more options for people to buy/sell.  We weren't expecting large amounts of volume on Bleutrade.

Bleutrade is new. It takes time for exchanges to grow their BTC wallets as people transfer BTC over, enticed by opportunities for arbitrage price bonuses against larger markets.

Being listed on as many exchanges as possible, even the small/new ones, helps a new coin's legitimacy and thus its prospects for being added to a larger exchange.

Tl;dr Britcoin is on the right track being added to Bleutrade.

legendary
Very, very bad volume on bleutrade i said yesterday it's bad idea  Undecided

Well like I said, it's better to have more options for people to buy/sell.  We weren't expecting large amounts of volume on Bleutrade.

Bleutrade is new. It takes time for exchanges to grow their BTC wallets as people transfer BTC over, enticed by opportunities for arbitrage price bonuses against larger markets.

Being listed on as many exchanges as possible, even the small/new ones, helps a new coin's legitimacy and thus its prospects for being added to a larger exchange.

Well said, couldn't have put it better myself. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
just mine and dont dump and wait for profits!
legendary
Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042
@notsofast

Well like I said, it's better to have more options for people to buy/sell.  We weren't expecting large amounts of volume on Bleutrade.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148
Hey all, I'm trying out solo mining and am wondering if anyone can give me an idea on how many blocks I can expect with approximately 10 Mh/s at the current diff.

I just want to ensure it's worth trying it solo after a day or so.

Any help is appreciated!

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The thing i like the most abiut the britcoin is the imperial-flag logo. it certainly is cool
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1063
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Sent Smiley  Let's hope this doesn't happen again..  Roll Eyes

one more bug in stratum code https://github.com/ocminer/stratum-mining-marucoin fixed right now, there were two addresses at once in one tranzaction - owner's and pool's one. so the owner got all our miners' money now. I contacted him and we just wait for our block reward back  Smiley

and now the right block at last!! congratulations, my dear miners!!  Kiss Kiss

thanks!  Kiss I also hope there are no more bugs in there........  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
https://brit.suprnova.cc still hashing guys.. you can also use it as a backup/failover Smiley

one more bug in stratum code https://github.com/ocminer/stratum-mining-marucoin fixed right now, there were two addresses at once in one tranzaction - owner's and pool's one. so the owner got all our miners' money now. I contacted him and we just wait for our block reward back  Smiley

and now the right block at last!! congratulations, my dear miners!!  Kiss Kiss

great Cheesy

+1  Tongue

Atrides you are the best!
legendary
Sent Smiley  Let's hope this doesn't happen again..  Roll Eyes

one more bug in stratum code fixed right now, there were two addresses at once in one tranzaction - owner's and pool's one. so the owner got all our miners' money now. I contacted him and we just wait for our block reward back  Smiley

and now the right block at last!! congratulations, my dear miners!!  Kiss Kiss

one more bug in stratum code https://github.com/ocminer/stratum-mining-marucoin fixed right now, there were two addresses at once in one transaction - owner's and pool's one. so the owner got all our miners' money now. I contacted him and we just wait for our block reward back  Smiley

and now the right block at last!! congrats, my dear miners!!  Kiss Kiss
everthing works fine so far on DwarfPool in spite of the wrong stratum code )) Atrides had to fix a lot of bugs yesterday

let's try the real Dwarf Power !! with PPS true payouts sstem and optimized pool engine you get the best profit ever

Activity: 434
In 20 minute mining nothing coin on dwarfpool .

no block - no coin )) the speed is too low in comparison to big pools need more hash !

right now we found the first block!  Kiss
Activity: 434
Dwarfpool have big problem dont accredited coin .

Who is the best pool now ? .
Pages:
Jump to: