Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 13. (Read 125071 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

Following thread since it has been launched, i have few coins and i have never sold it, just coz of we have great DEV and buying coin when people dump it  Wink all i can say this coin have very bright future and i am sure this coin will be accepted by many merchants soon, we have 2nd most loving country coin 1st = Guldencoin and then Britcoin  Smiley who knows in coming days BRITCOIN will be the most loving country coin  Grin

Dev keep your hard work !

It's nice to see a hero member on board Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Following thread since it has been launched, i have few coins and i have never sold it, just coz of we have great DEV and buying coin when people dump it  Wink all i can say this coin have very bright future and i am sure this coin will be accepted by many merchants soon, we have 2nd most loving country coin 1st = Guldencoin and then Britcoin  Smiley who knows in coming days BRITCOIN will be the most loving country coin  Grin

Dev keep your hard work !
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
William could you tell to us when you will finish those things, with dates please:
1. 5th level POD at CryptoAsian
2. Wallet with IRC chat, Anonymous transactions and some corrections with logo.
3. Website updates: add all  changes(link of new wallets etc.) to the website.

you are absent for a long time and now it time to make future plans  Roll Eyes
Activity: 11
Great news this morning for Britcoin, I'm sure a few people here have been concerned about the outcome of the vote relating to Britcoin, no redesign required and a warm fuzzy feeling Smiley Best of all no monument for Alex Salmond  Roll Eyes
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Wow! We are at 10BTC volume! Smiley

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BRIT

People are taking notice of the developers hard work and dedication!

I wish you were right about the notice... Sadly, this is cryptoland...

https://twitter.com/CryptoPumpGroup/status/512707690657628164

Sad

They messed up the buy support and made many individuals who want to break even hold their coins to dump or dump at a loss.
Activity: 51

I wish you were right about the notice... Sadly, this is cryptoland...

https://twitter.com/CryptoPumpGroup/status/512707690657628164
legendary

I meet up the developer will7am tonight and we discussed the plans for promotion of this coin, i'll tell you guys tomorrow what we talked about, i'm shattered and need my sleep.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 973
Hey guys, just a quick update from me.  I've been travelling the last few days so haven't been able to keep very active, but this is a one off thing and things will be back to normal soon. Smiley  This week is a good chance for me to see some friends and meet some merchants/partners on behalf of BritCoin so even though I may not be posting much I can assure you things are getting done to grow BritCoin. Smiley

Also, regarding Sterling, I have no problem with them or the developer/s, their existence motivates us more than ever to succeed. Wink
legendary
One more person at our Rich List with 1 million Brit.
Welcome!!!

Someone believes in Britcoin Shocked
Activity: 39
One more person at our Rich List with 1 million Brit.
Welcome!!!
legendary
Oh man, Sterlingcoin is going to be so hard on you guys starting this Saturday..

Best of luck to sterling coin.

We have the better name though Grin
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Oh man, Sterlingcoin is going to be so hard on you guys starting this Saturday..

Nothing wrong with competition. It will make both coins work harder to be the winner. Like NLG beat EFL for the Dutch coin and is by far the best country coin now. Goodluck to any country coin matching the work they putting in.
legendary
Activity: 980
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Cool stuff guys, keep us updated Smiley
legendary
I'm willing to help in London with any promotional activities.

I have seen a few bitcoin ATM's in London around Shoreditch. We could approach the shops which have them installed already.

We need to make britcoin stickets which can be stuck onto these shop windows.

That's what we need, people from all parts of the UK willing to do their part. Thanks man.

Will7am did mention to me getting some stickers done, i'll discuss it with him later in the week.

If Cardiff is going to be the launchpad it would make sense to approach that local market, it looks like there is a Cardiff market, why not approach the market owners and see if britcoin can be discussed with traders collectively. Perhaps someone here already has contacts? Have never even been to Cardiff myself so can't really help there.

Activity: 36
I'm willing to help in London with any promotional activities.

I have seen a few bitcoin ATM's in London around Shoreditch. We could approach the shops which have them installed already.

We need to make britcoin stickets which can be stuck onto these shop windows.
legendary
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that will7am will be back home in the UK this week, and we've agreed to meet up and discuss Britcoin.

What I would like from you guys would be any ideas on the promotion of Britcoin, what you think might be a good idea to wake the masses upto the existence of Britcoin, any ideas are welcome.

One idea I was thinking about would be be to get 10,000 leaflets printed and hit the high streets in Cardiff or Swansea or both and give them out to passers by, if anyone has any questions or queries I could be there to answer. This tactic needs to be done all over the country, I can cover South Wales, but we need other people from all parts of the UK in order for it to be successful, would there be anyone here who would be willing to spend some of their free time to help promote this coin and add some value to it in the process?

All ideas are welcome, no matter how big or small, Leigh.

As well as approaching brick and mortar shops how about market stalls/markets and getting casheer rolling.

Yeah of course. I was thinking market stalls would be more likely try excepting Britcoin, rasher than big retailer chains, untill the word gets out.
Hi guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that will7am will be back home in the UK this week, and we've agreed to meet up and discuss Britcoin.

What I would like from you guys would be any ideas on the promotion of Britcoin, what you think might be a good idea to wake the masses upto the existence of Britcoin, any ideas are welcome.

One idea I was thinking about would be be to get 10,000 leaflets printed and hit the high streets in Cardiff or Swansea or both and give them out to passers by, if anyone has any questions or queries I could be there to answer. This tactic needs to be done all over the country, I can cover South Wales, but we need other people from all parts of the UK in order for it to be successful, would there be anyone here who would be willing to spend some of their free time to help promote this coin and add some value to it in the process?

All ideas are welcome, no matter how big or small, Leigh.

As well as approaching brick and mortar shops how about market stalls/markets and getting casheer rolling.

Pages:
Jump to: