Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 91. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
We are in talks with more mining pools, which hopefully will be added soon  Roll Eyes

half of pow is over and we got only 5 gh/s nethash

ok its 5gh/s but other coin has bigger hashrate...
lets see how it growth..diff is nice to mine
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
half of pow is over and we got only 5 gh/s nethash

ok its 5gh/s but other coin has bigger hashrate...
lets see how it growth..diff is nice to mine
legendary
I believe the lack of buys is due to the fact we're currently only on one exchange, and one of the smaller ones at that.  But don't worry, that will change soon. Smiley  Buy support will be a lot higher in the coming days/week.

For now, grab as many cheap BritCoins as you can..  Take advantage of impatient miners who just want to dump as soon as they can.

even with this low price its hard to sell any coins..
legendary
i dont sell until a good price or i hold..idc about profit now...its long therm so...i dont need bittrex Cheesy
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
even with this low price its hard to sell any coins..
legendary
The coin was only launched around 48 hours ago, and first exchange added around 18 hours ago.  These are very early days, the price will raise (so we expect) once we get listed on Bittrex and other exchanges.  Now is a good time for early adopters/buyers! Smiley

dev working with c-cex now and look the development model minerrals look very good for your pennies

We have been in contact with c-cex, but their website seems down to me right now  Huh
so cheap coin  Cry Cry
legendary
dev working with c-cex now and look the development model minerrals look very good for your pennies

We have been in contact with c-cex, but their website seems down to me right now  Huh
legendary
Guys with the PoS switch, are unconfirmed coins still going to be confirmed? Sorry for the noob question, but I'm not sure how confirmations are done without miners.

Once PoS starts, your wallet will act as the 'miner' to confirm coins Smiley
legendary
Thanks guys, I've added the pool to the OP  Smiley

Coin just added to Multicoinpool

www.multicoinpool.club
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Guys with the PoS switch, are unconfirmed coins still going to be confirmed? Sorry for the noob question, but I'm not sure how confirmations are done without miners.
legendary
Damn this trade history at AllCoin.  Sad Huh
I'm upset with this. I had some hope but this is kills my mood. Gonna zip my wallet and forget about this coin till it hit bittrex.
Gonna play my games.

Looks like some miners are getting rid of their coins very early, at a really low price.  I guess now it a good time to buy some cheap BRIT Wink

That will change once we get listed on Bittrex!

Don't forget to mention #BritCoin to them on twitter, this will get us listed faster.

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Damn this trade history at AllCoin.  Sad Huh
I'm upset with this. I had some hope but this is kills my mood. Gonna zip my wallet and forget about this coin till it hit bittrex.
Gonna play my games.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CLOAKCOIN. NOBLECOIN. VERICOIN.
Anyone on twitter, please post and support BritCoin. Lets get this jewel of the empire on Bittrex!!

As a side note I did grab the github 'Britcoin' repro a few months ago. Lol..... time not on my side though. Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hashharder.com, will this make seperate workers if I do .1  and will it pay out just fine?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
low diff, great time to mining  Grin
legendary
I have removed the CoinKing pool from the OP until further notice, due to people having issues with them.  Miners still have the choice of 3 great pools to choose from. Smiley
legendary
to sell at this price is stupid...wait for a bigger exchange
Pages:
Jump to: