Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 90. (Read 125107 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
1.   anonymous   1,679,959 kh/s   555,122.107 brit/day

Who the hell has this massive hash.....! omg..  Shocked

Makes even the top 5 hash rates look small.
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Hi guys, fellow Londoner here, being a brit i like the look of this coin, what, at this point in time is more economical, mining or buying this coin at current prices?

I think it all depends on how much hash you can throw in to the pool Smiley  My suggestion, do both Cheesy
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Hi guys, fellow Londoner here, being a brit i like the look of this coin, what, at this point in time is more economical, mining or buying this coin at current prices?
legendary
if we reach bittrex, net hashrate will rise rapidly

I agree, let's hope it happens soon.  Remember to tweet to @BittrexExchange telling them how much you want to see BritCoin on their exchange, this will help us get listed much faster. Smiley
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
if we reach bittrex, net hashrate will rise rapidly
legendary
Friendly reminder that our 1000 BritCoin giveaway Twitter competition ends tomorrow at 6pm (GMT).  Only 23 entrants so far, good odds of winning Cheesy
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org

"blocks" : 5878,
"timeoffset" : -1,
"moneysupply" : 3860225.73939705,

very low diff, mining it before reach bittrex,

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Android wallet would be nice  Cool Also some more hashing power Cheesy
legendary
we should add a btc wallet to donate some btc for the dev of the android wallet

I like the idea, but the whole purpose of the premine is for coin development. 

We are looking for people who are not only interest in earning some BritCoins, but who can also help grow the coin and provide further developments as we grow.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
we should add a btc wallet to donate some btc for the dev of the android wallet
legendary
We are currently looking for an Android wallet developer to create a mobile wallet for BritCoin.  If you think you can help or know someone who can, please send me a PM on here Smiley

Raxe.io can (distrocoin dev)

Thanks for the link, but I don't like the monthly payment model that they have.  We're looking for someone to create a bespoke wallet that we can develop further in the future.
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
We are currently looking for an Android wallet developer to create a mobile wallet for BritCoin.  If you think you can help or know someone who can, please send me a PM on here Smiley

Raxe.io can (distrocoin dev)
legendary
We are currently looking for an Android wallet developer to create a mobile wallet for BritCoin.  If you think you can help or know someone who can, please send me a PM on here Smiley
legendary
Please tweet bittrex and let them know we should be added!
@bittrexExchange

This.  We need as many people possible to request BritCoins to be listed on Bittrex.  The more demand from the community, the faster we'll get added. Smiley
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Please tweet bittrex and let them know we should be added!
@bittrexExchange
Activity: 256
Merit: 101
Just received my first PoS transaction...  Grin
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Hashharder.com, will this make seperate workers if I do .1  and will it pay out just fine?

No, sadly. But you can use different addresses in your wallet.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: