Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 93. (Read 125107 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
we need more hashrate
this coin isnt a scamcoin and nobody is mining this

ok 3 gh/s is ok but i could be better

cmon guys point ur miners to britcoin and earn profits.. dont car about the allcoin price
legendary
Activity: 938
Some people have mentioned there are issues with the CoinKing pool.

We recommend you use brit.suprnova.cc until further notice.

http://www.hashharder.com/x13/britcoin

Please spread hashes evenly

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000

Dont sell cheap!

BritCoin was listed on AllCoin in the past hour or so, now is a great time to buy some coins..  Let's get that volume up!! Smiley

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BRIT_BTC
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
legendary
Some people have mentioned there are issues with the CoinKing pool.

We recommend you use brit.suprnova.cc until further notice.
legendary
Friendly reminder that our Twitter competition is still underway.  Only 13 entries so far, so your odds of winning are quite good if you enter Cheesy

The winner will be announced on Monday at 6pm (GMT).

https://twitter.com/BritCoinUK/status/482502340692680704
legendary
dev what the hell happening with the wallet i have got few coins in my wallet but today morning when i open the wallet it's gives me error so i have deleted the appdata files except wallet.dat file and re-sync was done successfully ! but now 0 coins in my wallet and even my receiving address is changed Sad

what happen to my wallet ?

my wallet previous address is this - > BBGxS142Qb8NEzQccY2ZQy6jHbkFpfQq7x

Are you sure you not deleted wallet.dat? Looks like you have new wallet.dat now.
ALWAYS backup wallet.dat, I pack into zip and then even make copy of zip (just copy paste and rename).

Sometimes it helps.

ahh i know that procedure i kept the wallet.dat in aapdata folder but after deleting all file except wallet.dat i have open the wallet ! but it's says wallet corrupted and when i have check the the appdata folder i can see 1 more wallet and its format is bak file  Huh Huh

try it again like this
 download the wallet again..put it to other hdd ....than make a shortcut of the qt . open the shortcut with rightclick -->properties and write after for example d:/britcoinwallet/britcoin-qt.exe -datadir=d:\Britcoinwallet  and it starts to download the blockchain again in this folder..u only have to put in ur wallet dat before sync..
try it i guess it will work
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ahh i know that procedure i kept the wallet.dat in aapdata folder but after deleting all file except wallet.dat i have open the wallet ! but it's says wallet corrupted and when i have check the the appdata folder i can see 1 more wallet and its format is bak file  Huh Huh

Zip that BAK before rename it! Then move your current wallet.dat to some place and rename that BAK to wallet.dat, run wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
dev what the hell happening with the wallet i have got few coins in my wallet but today morning when i open the wallet it's gives me error so i have deleted the appdata files except wallet.dat file and re-sync was done successfully ! but now 0 coins in my wallet and even my receiving address is changed Sad

what happen to my wallet ?

my wallet previous address is this - > BBGxS142Qb8NEzQccY2ZQy6jHbkFpfQq7x

Are you sure you not deleted wallet.dat? Looks like you have new wallet.dat now.
ALWAYS backup wallet.dat, I pack into zip and then even make copy of zip (just copy paste and rename).

Sometimes it helps.

legendary
We're hoping to be added to Bittrex soon Cheesy

If anyone would like to help progress of being listed, let them know how you feel about BritCoin on Twitter;

https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

Thanks!

good price , Grin

Buy orders are very cheap. Someone must be very scared or silly to dump at that price. I will hold till bittrex and see how's it goin'.
good price , Grin

Buy orders are very cheap. Someone must be very scared or silly to dump at that price. I will hold till bittrex and see how's it goin'.
legendary
legendary
Agreed, you would be silly to sell at 0.00000020 haha  Grin

I think AllCoin is one of the best exchanges imo, due to their clean GUI and international (Chinese) support.  Very happy that BritCoin has been listed.

Let the trading begin! Cheesy

allcoin is ok first 1st exchange..but dont dump all ur coin...

the buy order are a joke...this coin is much more worth.stay tuned and hold ur coins Smiley
im holding 2

there will be a big future but like other country coins..

im no british guy but i trust this coin...
legendary
allcoin is ok first 1st exchange..but dont dump all ur coin...

the buy order are a joke...this coin is much more worth.stay tuned and hold ur coins Smiley
im holding 2

there will be a big future but like other country coins..

im no british guy but i trust this coin...
legendary
I can assure you we have some great plans for the future of this coin and our intentions are entirely good.  You're better off holding this coin as opposed to dumping it straight away and regretting it in a years time, we're here for the long haul! Smiley

Looks like this coin has a future if dev's ambitions are not fake.
I will hold.  Roll Eyes
Looks like this coin has a future if dev's ambitions are not fake.
I will hold.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Great news!  Thanks a lot James for adding BritCoin!  Cheesy

Guys,we've added BRIT/BTC market.
https://www.allcoin.com/trade/BRIT_BTC

Regards,
James
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Pages: