Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 3. (Read 11092 times)

legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Britcoin will get a lot of publicity when my book is published this month Cheesy

Title: Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference

I hope so Smiley  Really looking forward to reading your book! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
Britcoin will get a lot of publicity when my book is published this month Cheesy

Title: Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference
legendary
As much as I like the developer, I feel as a community we need to create or find a more proactive development team. The current developer has not proven they are as capable as other developers. We have virtually no volume and let's face it, price matters. Brand matters as well, SLG won out because they were better than our current developer. We may need to rebrand the coin as something new, so start brainstorming ideas. William can either step up to the plate and prove himself, find new development team members, or we find a new developer/development team. We need a team, not a 1 man army developing the coin. We also need amrketing or were lost in a sea of other coins.

Whatever the case, the coin will die without some emergency action.  

Yea I agree that I have not been stepping up to the plate recently, which is no ones fault but mine.  I'm in the process of finding some to take over this project and move things forward.  I will announce in the next few days what's going on, but rest assure that Brit is not finished yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
As much as I like the developer, I feel as a community we need to create or find a more proactive development team. The current developer has not proven they are as capable as other developers. We have virtually no volume and let's face it, price matters. Brand matters as well, SLG won out because they were better than our current developer. We may need to rebrand the coin as something new, so start brainstorming ideas. William can either step up to the plate and prove himself, find new development team members, or we find a new developer/development team. We need a team, not a 1 man army developing the coin. We also need amrketing or were lost in a sea of other coins.

Whatever the case, the coin will die without some emergency action.  

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
It's been a long time. I didn't follow the tread, so what are you guys working on now Roll Eyes I am still holding my Brits  Roll Eyes
Just dump your brit and buy slg, your dev seems to like it Grin. plus youd be getting in at a better price than most of the sterlingcoin community, only 4, 000, 000 roughly and pos kicks in soon, go check out the thread, you'll be glad you did Wink
legendary
Activity: 952
Agreed but I think the utility will come when there are enough people that have BRIT right now it's just a small number.  I think the general state of the alt market means that people are holding off on investing in new coins.  It's kind of a catch-22.  More people will only invest if there's some utility, utility will only come if there are more people using it/holding it.  Right now I don't think people see any reason to invest in anything beyond Bitcoin.  As long as the Britcoin team sticks to their guns and keep supporting it then hopefully people will start to trust that it will have a long term future.

Anyway if anyone want's to get involved with MANA whilst we wait for something to happen please get in touch.  It may never amount to anything but it is at least different to the vast majority of alt coins and I'm sticking with it long term whatever happens.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Just holding Britcoin is killing for the coin, I bought them because I thought I can use it on Britcoinmarket, but the market is empty.
There seems to be nothing I can buy for britcoins ... and that is killing.
I am not brittish, I am from the Netherlands, but I think there has to be internetshops who accept Britcoins, the job for the founders is to find those shops.
legendary
Activity: 952
I hope this picks up.  I still have quite a lot of Brit and am going to hold on for the long term.  Seems the whole market is pretty dead right now though.

While everyone is waiting I still need help with MANA (coin) if anyone is interested in a coin with scarcity/dump proofing/hard to mine/POW only etc.  Has big potential if people believe in it but I need help with it as the programming part of the team had to leave due to a change in work circumstances.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mana-scrypt-coin-designed-for-mining-low-block-rewardshard-to-mine-760289

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
those increase numbers don't say a thing, most of them I do, buy a little and the last sale is compared to the one 24 hours ago.
even very small amounts can give 200% higher
I think personally that 300 till 500 satoshi is normal, now it is around 30% of that, even small investing can let rise Britcoin to 500 satoshi

Yes, it's true ..
The problem is that even if I wanted to help out and advertise (what I did), when i bring someone who has money, and when he see what happening here now, he will tell me that I'm crazy ..actually, i've heard this few times

Sorry, but this is painfully true.

those increase numbers don't say a thing, most of them I do, buy a little and the last sale is compared to the one 24 hours ago.
even very small amounts can give 200% higher
I think personally that 300 till 500 satoshi is normal, now it is around 30% of that, even small investing can let rise Britcoin to 500 satoshi
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
it seems everyone is holding his britcoins ... so it is going to die (soon)
I think the only solution is to activate the marketplace, get places where we can use those britcoins

It's very sad, but unfortunately true ..
I would be happy if I saw someone who spins this coin ..
I'm afraid that now it may be too late ..
High potential was wasted ..
29.1% increase today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I think the only solution is to activate the marketplace, get places where we can use those britcoins

It's very sad, but unfortunately true ..
I would be happy if I saw someone who spins this coin ..
I'm afraid that now it may be too late ..
High potential was wasted ..
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
It's been a long time. I didn't follow the tread, so what are you guys working on now Roll Eyes I am still holding my Brits  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Now it is coming, thanx, don't understand why I have to be online and unlocked, is it not dangerous? Can someone hyjack my wallet?
they could if you downloaded some malware. Otherwise your probably ok. There should be a unlock for mining. How about we work on that...
Now it is coming, thanx, don't understand why I have to be online and unlocked, is it not dangerous? Can someone hyjack my wallet?
legendary
Strange, maybe I don't understand what 5% is, I have now for 72 hours over 1 Million Britcoins in my wallet and did get only 8 Britcoins interest, if I calculate it it must be 171!!! britcoins every day, 5% of 1,250,000 / 365 days.
Who can explain this?

BTW, according to Rich list I am number one, does that say anything about everyone else??

That's strange, your calculations were right and you should get 171~ BritCoins per day.  Remember that your wallet has to be unlocked and online to recieve your 5% stake interest, coins also have to be staked' for 12 hours before you will receive anything too.

So leave your wallet open, online and unlocked for 24 hours and see what happens, if you still aren't getting the right amount I will look in to it. Smiley
Strange, maybe I don't understand what 5% is, I have now for 72 hours over 1 Million Britcoins in my wallet and did get only 8 Britcoins interest, if I calculate it it must be 171!!! britcoins every day, 5% of 1,250,000 / 365 days.
Who can explain this?

BTW, according to Rich list I am number one, does that say anything about everyone else??
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
Britcoin is in the book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" A Beginner's Reference:

https://twitter.com/MrSilverCider
legendary
someone, or more persons are dumping Britcoins, must be, why else below 150 Satoshi?
I thought the wallet of Bittrex is a same kind of wallet that you can have on your PC, so why not 5% interest on that wallet?

Yea the price is fluctuating like mad dog, back to 200 today.

The Bittrex's Brit wallets are not unlocked and staking, so they do not receive the 5% annual interest.  This is done mainly due to security reasons and the fact it would be very difficult to keep track of the different stake payments from each wallet.  Bittrex also store coins offline in 'cold storage' for extra security, how many of the total coins I have no idea.
Pages:
Jump to: