Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 4. (Read 11092 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Country coin trend is over mate  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
someone, or more persons are dumping Britcoins, must be, why else below 150 Satoshi?
I thought the wallet of Bittrex is a same kind of wallet that you can have on your PC, so why not 5% interest on that wallet?
Activity: 18
Does anyone know if I get that 5% also on my wallet on Bittrex? BTW; Today I reached 1 million Britcoin, is it 5% of total amount of Britcoins?

Your coins have to be in your BritCoin wallet (Windows/OSX/Linux) and unlocked for you you recieve your 5% annual interest, and yes I think 1m is 5% of total Brits. Smiley  Well done to you, you have a lot more than me lol Smiley

grabbed some only because I'm English :p
Activity: 28
Any updates from developer?
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Does anyone know if I get that 5% also on my wallet on Bittrex? BTW; Today I reached 1 million Britcoin, is it 5% of total amount of Britcoins?

Your coins have to be in your BritCoin wallet (Windows/OSX/Linux) and unlocked for you you recieve your 5% annual interest, and yes I think 1m is 5% of total Brits. Smiley  Well done to you, you have a lot more than me lol Smiley
Activity: 7
legendary
Activity: 1162
I think 10,000 satoshi per BRIT is very realistic in future Cheesy

Wow. And they don't have you locked down somewhere and under constant medical watch? Amazing indeed...
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

We can make deal.. I will sell you now for 5.000 satoshi when BRIT will get 10.000 i will pay you 20.000. What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
legendary
It is great to see that Britcoin survived the potential de-listing on Bittrex Cheesy

All that matters now is what happens from now on. 

I will wait on 5 sat.. maybe this time I will be this lucky one..
legendary
I cannot sync my wallet for last 12 hours. 0 active connections to BritCoin network.
Anybody else has the same problem?
Other wallets are syncing like a charm.

Hmm that's strange, I'm looking in to it now. Smiley

Seems like our Tor node went offline overnight, everything's back to normal now and your wallet should synch fine! Smiley
legendary
I cannot sync my wallet for last 12 hours. 0 active connections to BritCoin network.

Hmm that's strange, I'm looking in to it now. Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
trying connection ofu65rmisevwymro.onion:9197 lastseen=14.1hrs
SOCKS5 connecting ofu65rmisevwymro.onion
No valid UPnP IGDs found
Activity: 247
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162
It is great to see that Britcoin survived the potential de-listing on Bittrex Cheesy

All that matters now is what happens from now on. 
legendary
BritCoin (BRIT)   0.0000032 BTC   +269.47%   past week

https://www.cryptonator.com/winners-losers

Let the good times roll Cool  Let's keep the momentum going!
legendary

Only +269.47% .. 2nd of November someone dump it to 5 satoshi.. Lucky one who buy it Smiley

E: sorry.. that is more than week..  my fault! But anyway someone buy it very cheap Smiley

Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

legendary
Ok, I've updated the OP with the new links to the v2.0.0.0 Windows and OSX wallets;

Britcoin-WIN-V2.0.0.0.zip

BritCoin-OSX-V2.0.0.0.dmg
legendary
Hello,

I can't download windows wallet.

I'm trying to download the windows wallet, but it asks: "Enter decryption key", why??

thanks

Hmm that's strange, looks like Mega is acting up.  I will upload it somewhere else now, sorry about that. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: