Pages:
Author

Topic: [♔] British Digital Currency | 5% annual PoS - Bittrex - Fiat to BritCoin [BRIT] - page 5. (Read 11092 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Hello,

I can't download windows wallet.

I'm trying to download the windows wallet, but it asks: "Enter decryption key", why??

thanks
legendary
Activity: 973
Merit: 1000
Is this coin any good for Scots  Tongue

Of course it is mate, I'm Welsh btw lol Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Is this coin any good for Scots  Tongue
Activity: 56
Whether it will be back in a big way?
legendary
What's the relationship between BRIT and SLG, you and SLG's dev?

Hah, I'm not part of the SLG team in any way, I do know their team and think it's a good coin..  But that's about it.

I also know the Pandacoin (PND) team and support their project too. Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
What's the relationship between BRIT and SLG, you and SLG's dev?
Activity: 28
legendary
Any developments incoming??

Nothing big, we're going to be doing a UI change to the wallet, but as far as anything ground breaking, no.  We have a great network and now our concern now is to find merchants (payment gateway needed first) and spread awareness.  We only released our version 2.0.0.0 Tor wallet a couple of weeks ago, so developments are still going on, but we've switched our focus to other things now. Smiley
legendary
I'm trying to get in contact with altcoin payment gateway services today, if has any suggestions please let me know.  I've tried a few over the past months/weeks but nothing has come of it, but there are new payment gateways being launched all the time so we'll get there eventually. Smiley
legendary
Roll Eyes

That is copy of old thread..

Edit: No.. I can't believe that! Are you serious??? This is "re-launch"Huh

This is the start of phase 2 - Which includes the public launch of our new Tor wallet/network and a new direction, which is to spread awareness using our community to gain payment gateways and merchants.  I suggest if you own BritCoin, you should use your time to promote the coin rather than fud.  Remember that I don't get paid to do this, I've spent more money than I've made on Brit, same as the other people helping.

As for the thread, our old one was 100+ pages so it's time to start again. Smiley
good work  keep it up  Smiley

Thanks Shane, glad we have your support! Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Roll Eyes

That is copy of old thread..

Edit: No.. I can't believe that! Are you serious??? This is "re-launch"Huh

This is the start of phase 2 - Which includes the public launch of our new Tor wallet/network and a new direction, which is to spread awareness using our community to gain payment gateways and merchants.  I suggest if you own BritCoin, you should use your time to promote the coin rather than fud.  Remember that I don't get paid to do this, I've spent more money than I've made on Brit, same as the other people helping.

As for the thread, our old one was 100+ pages so it's time to start again. Smiley
good work  keep it up  Smiley
legendary
I've added a list of media outlet email contacts to the OP, if you have some spare time please email them and tell them about BritCoin. Smiley

So .. i understand that you already talk with them, and they don't want to talk with you.. or i miss something?

As a famous singer and comedian used to say 'let me tell you a story' (SFW)

Haha Jim, nice Smiley

Well I did have communications with a few big tech journalists but nothing came of it, nothing I could do about that.  But these things are not a science, they get a lot of requests for articles per day..  What we need to show them is that there are people interested in BritCoin and want to spread the word.  So when you get a chance email them, it's for everyone's benefit. Smiley
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I've added a list of media outlet email contacts to the OP, if you have some spare time please email them and tell them about BritCoin. Smiley

So .. i understand that you already talk with them, and they don't want to talk with you.. or i miss something?

As a famous singer and comedian used to say 'let me tell you a story' (SFW)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I can't believe in that... Sad
legendary
Come on British....!!!!new Spirit must rebuild

That's the spirit mate Cheesy

We need to get more public exposure, so everyone do what they can to spread the word about Brit. Smiley
Activity: 448
Bringing back the country coins?

Good luck.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Come on British....!!!!new Spirit must rebuild
Activity: 322
Nice to see your back William!
Pages:
Jump to: