Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 159. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Things are looking very bright for this coin. I am updating the Chinese thread regularly and will try to buy some also before the ICO ends.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
Ok honestly first I thought: "Probably another ICO scam!"

However now, having seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkok0WgX5M and especially seeing the partnerships with the poker pros that I know, I am very curious about this project!
Did you see the roadmaps?
<--------------------- Breakout Chain Roadmap

I know it's tiny.

Just checked it, thanks.

It does not say anything though about where this company is located.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
excited how this coin will be doing after the ICO

the same as 2 years ago? they'll disappear for 2 years with the ICO money and come back right on time for a 3rd ICO during the next bitcoin rally?

lets see if history repeats itself.  Roll Eyes

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If this is the best FUD we got Breakout is going to do quite well.  You clearly have no clue what has been going on over the last 2 years.

Not here to spread FUD. Those were questions not statements so ease up on the defensive. I have my personal opinions on this whole project based on the events from 2 years ago and time will tell if my opinion will be proven wrong. That is all.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

the same as 2 years ago? they'll disappear for 2 years with the ICO money and come back right on time for a 3rd ICO during the next bitcoin rally?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If this is the best FUD we got Breakout is going to do quite well.  You clearly have no clue what has been going on over the last 2 years.
Activity: 490

Activity: 644

However now, having seen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dkok0WgX5M and especially seeing the partnerships with the poker pros that I know, I am very curious about this project!
Did you see the roadmaps?
<--------------------- Breakout Chain Roadmap

I know it's tiny.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Where is the company registered/located? Las Vegas? Smiley

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top
Welp I am out early again, lol. Good luck players win big!

Same here, did not even make it to the top 90!

It's brutal, but a hell lot of fun!

3rd time in a row I got out early while holding trips a 3 outer this time starting to see a pattern here.

Just the variance of poker. So far I have won several small tournies each week. But the big one? Can't even place in the cash! 0/3 so far, lol.

Looking forward to the tourny on the 5th!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Congrats to.... ahem.... DingleBerry for coming 1st in BRK Bitcointalk Tourney   

Thank you very much good sir! Haha. It was a fun tournament! Don't mind my noobie account, I got locked out of my original (almost hero) account after having reset my password by answering the secret question, apparantly this locks the account and takes ages to get unlocked again (untill Theymos finds the time to read my PM's Tongue).

How would I receive the card? Can this just be sent to a normal BRK address?
Activity: 252
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

3rd time in a row I got out early while holding trips a 3 outer this time starting to see a pattern here.

That's all right sloppy. Save your good luck for the big tournament Tuesday 1:00PM PDT 7/5/2016
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

Activity: 980

Congrats to.... ahem.... DingleBerry for coming 1st in BRK Bitcointalk Tourney   
We need players in ring games if we are looking to win that King!
 Grin

Hey Brother 3 , thanks for the help with the logins , how do I change the passwords . And may I have the password for the gmail account too please

Great I'm finally going to get some fun , thanks you brother3

Please take a look at the info I sent you.  Everything is there.  PM me later if you need some help still.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

Hey Brother 3 , thanks for the help with the logins , how do I change the passwords . And may I have the password for the gmail account too please

Great I'm finally going to get some fun , thanks you brother3

Activity: 276
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

I did not get well topic 1 on the roadmap called Ariana. Can you tell me a bit more?
Jump to: