Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 160. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
freecrypto.top

Looks good. Now If I could only stop being a terrible poker player could add to the few chips I've earned so far!  Cheesy
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
who are the bounties in the bitcointalk tourney? Not that I will even get to play against one, I have been put out within 15 minutes in the last few bounty tournaments lol, look for me in the bottom 10 HA! Pickles =)

I think its just BRKPRM due to WSOP action today. For sure him.  Roll Eyes

BRKVlad is in, maybe him too?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Activity: 494

YIKES....if this is delivered...OMG!

Activity: 204
Activity: 204
So does the coin hit the exchange right after the ico?

The only delay will be relating to any technical work for Bittrex to switch over to a trading market. It may not be immediate. Bittrex will know the answer to this question better than we  will.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So does the coin hit the exchange right after the ico?
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
Activity: 93
Merit: 0
who are the bounties in the bitcointalk tourney? Not that I will even get to play against one, I have been put out within 15 minutes in the last few bounty tournaments lol, look for me in the bottom 10 HA! Pickles =)

I think its just BRKPRM due to WSOP action today. For sure him.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 246
Hi All - this is it.  The Big One.  The tourney you have been waiting for!  We're giving away 2.5 BTC in addition to 5K BRK and another card in the DECK.  What are you waiting for - registration is open now!

BRK BTC Award Deepstack Freeroll Open
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Late Registration: 1st 3 levels (30 min)
Entry Fee: Free
Starting Chips: 10,000
Blind Levels: 10 min
Prize Pool: 1st winner receives 1 BTC plus the 2 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd earns 1 BTC, 3rd wins 0.5 BTC and 4th - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Bounties: 500 BRK Coins on Special Guests TBA
Password: none required
Nice, roll on Tuesday! these tournaments have been excellent and this one I am sure will / should attract a lot of people.

Thanks - we are expecting a great turnout for the Tuesday BRK/BTC tournament!

And if you have not yet registered, the Bitcointalk tourney starts at 1:00 PM PDT today, so come on in Smiley

BRK Bitcointalk Bounty Tournament
Start Time: 13:00 PDT/20:00 UTC, Friday, July 1, 2016
Starting Chips: 5,000
Prize Pool: 1st Place 2 Clubs from the DECK, 2nd - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Password: brkbitcointalk

Agreed.....hmmm, I gots to figure out a way to leave work a little early next Tuesday Grin

Call in Tuesday morning and tell them you have a "breakout" fever.  Take a sick day.  At least you are not lying.   Grin

-tb-

I got a fever! And the only prescription is more poker!
Activity: 980
Activity: 276
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
The Reddit Tourney was awesome indeed even if I lost full against four of a kind hit on the river ...but meh this is why we love poker ...

Was that my poker of 4's boltz?  Grin
Yea mate =))))
Activity: 661
Is there any referral bonus program? I have a ton of RL acquaintances that would love a site to win BTC and that new tourney announced today is exactly what would bring them in.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We are slowly getting noticed on the Chinese ANN..Please retweeet Smiley  https://twitter.com/goldentags/status/748906171524931584   Smiley Smiley
Activity: 252
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
what is the password for the bitcointalk tournament? thanks

brkbitcointalk

-tb-

Activity: 168
what is the password for the bitcointalk tournament? thanks
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Hi All - this is it.  The Big One.  The tourney you have been waiting for!  We're giving away 2.5 BTC in addition to 5K BRK and another card in the DECK.  What are you waiting for - registration is open now!

Prize Pool: 1st winner receives 1 BTC plus the 2 of Diamonds from the DECK, 2nd earns 1 BTC, 3rd wins 0.5 BTC and 4th - 40th will share in 5,000 BRK Coins
Nice, roll on Tuesday! these tournaments have been excellent and this one I am sure will / should attract a lot of people.

Agreed.....hmmm, I gots to figure out a way to leave work a little early next Tuesday Grin

Call in Tuesday morning and tell them you have a "breakout" fever.  Take a sick day.  At least you are not lying.   Grin

-tb-

Hahaha, very well played, fellers!!  Let's all hope breakout fever becomes a true global pandemic Cool
Activity: 434
freecrypto.top

-tb-

Jump to: