Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 23. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
wow, breakout really BREAKING OUT!!! Early investors.....LET'S FLOURISH!!! WOOOHOOOOO

in hindsight, looks like it was a one man pump that failed.  Hope you guys got some BRK out at 6-8K while it lasted.  Back to 2-3K we go.
Activity: 494
Merit: 500
wow, breakout really BREAKING OUT!!! Early investors.....LET'S FLOURISH!!! WOOOHOOOOO
looks like people are realizing the value of BRK.  Volume and price rising.
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
The site looks great, https://breakoutgaming.com, their twitter is very active and BRK is up over 100% today....

Would be very interested in some player number and volume stats

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
How about creating a platform for poker with transparent decentralized capabilities? As a game currency BRK Undecided
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Why BRK is so undervalued?

Because Chinese still can not sync wallet.

I throw more than 3 BTC in this project, but it fails me a lot.

How come can't sync in China?
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

I know the feeling. It would be nice if the team could post some more constructive updates here, after all, Bitcointalk is still a very heavily used site and usually a first point of information for new investors. Wondering how far a long BRK integration is within the poker platform by now?
Activity: 51

Hello, I'd like to know how the 1 million BRK giveaway will work! Just play some freerolls?

Here is week 4 Mailer on Million BRK giveaway
How do I participate? Why is this coin not so famous? Are there many people playing poker in BRK?

The United States isn't allowed to participate....I think that it's only available to third world countries or something....dunno.  There are plenty other more inclusive places to play poker, that's for sure!  It's hard to make money playing poker against a bunch of broke blokes so I don't know how far they will get with their site by excluding such a large pool of liquidity.

Daily fantasy is about the only legal sports betting option in the USA so I think it would be very effective if breakoutgaming supplied this as well. They are trying to do everything legal and not be in any grey areas but having US players that are able to participate is paramount. I am easily one of the top 10 owners of breakout but can't participate now because I live in the USA and I am sure there are other guys like me.

I've been waiting since ICO for fantasy football.  Only reason I still stake this coin.

-tb-

Yo whatup man?  you still mining SIS?  I gave up on that a while ago.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Hello, I'd like to know how the 1 million BRK giveaway will work! Just play some freerolls?

How do I participate? Why is this coin not so famous? Are there many people playing poker in BRK?

The United States isn't allowed to participate....I think that it's only available to third world countries or something....dunno.  There are plenty other more inclusive places to play poker, that's for sure!  It's hard to make money playing poker against a bunch of broke blokes so I don't know how far they will get with their site by excluding such a large pool of liquidity.

Daily fantasy is about the only legal sports betting option in the USA so I think it would be very effective if breakoutgaming supplied this as well. They are trying to do everything legal and not be in any grey areas but having US players that are able to participate is paramount. I am easily one of the top 10 owners of breakout but can't participate now because I live in the USA and I am sure there are other guys like me.

I've been waiting since ICO for fantasy football.  Only reason I still stake this coin.

-tb-
Stop emailing me about your stupid fucking Breakout gaming hat.  I DONT WANT IT
Activity: 134
Activity: 54

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

The United States isn't allowed to participate....I think that it's only available to third world countries or something....dunno.  There are plenty other more inclusive places to play poker, that's for sure!  It's hard to make money playing poker against a bunch of broke blokes so I don't know how far they will get with their site by excluding such a large pool of liquidity.
Activity: 21
Someone bought 19 - 20 BTC of brk. I think there will be a pump soon. I am here with you, put 6 BTC in the ICO back in the day and got nothing. Lets hope we can get out out of this.
Activity: 134

Here is week 3 Mailer on Million BRK giveaway
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Vol  BTC0.45147862

lol This is terrible Grin

lol brk rekt
every coin is UP UP UP
this is dead shit cos devs are half assed lazy scam turds
ironically had they kept up this BS coin and site, they prob would have made tons more btc looooool
hope you enjoy everyone's btc u scammed
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
play poker tournement price gurantee with less player to meet and make free money
how do BRK do this?  Huh  Huh
500 euro and only 9 player BRK lose money
I see this  Grin  Grin  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope these devs all burn in hell
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Pages:
Jump to: