Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 75. (Read 318535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Is it better to have multiple addresses in our wallets for staking? Or is it the same rewards if I send all brk to one address instead of breaking up?

It's actually a little more complicated than a one or the other proposition....it requires a little bit of math and  a whole lot of attention to detail.  Imagine it to be something like buying a bunch of lottery tickets for one lottery, or buying one lottery ticket for a bunch of lotteries.  There are ways to optimize your rewards but that's no simple task because there are a lot of variables to consider....I'm hoping the guy a few pages back shares his optimization math with us.....but then again things will change when he does if everybody starts using his optimization.  The coin control features are extremely fun and rewarding once they are mastered.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
Is it better to have multiple addresses in our wallets for staking? Or is it the same rewards if I send all brk to one address instead of breaking up?
First BRK is not the one staking, its BRX staking BRK, and what others are doing they are dividing there BRX to separate 101 BRX each wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Melbel - after the 12-13 days passes then, your wallet must be unlocked
            to stake. Remember, just because the coins hit the 12 - 13 day age
            does not mean you will immediately stake. It is a matter of weight
            (usually input block size x age) and luck. So it might hit right away or
            take 30 days. Wallet must be unlocked after the minimum days to stake.
            Do you understand coin control? ...and where to find it?
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
When we will be News? The coin need gain some value
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I'm in for a long haul.   I know its been posted about but can't remember what page.  But Can someone explain the details of how to Stake our BRX that we bought?
Open your wallet. Make a BRX address. (Go to receive tab - Click New Address -
On Currency, select Breakout Stake - Lable it so you know it is BRX - Click OK)
Then, download your coins and unlock your wallet. then, wait.

Thanks woody  

Sent to my wallet,  does the wallet need to stay open to stake?

You say download isn't that automatic when I transferred from bittrex?

To stake the wallet should stay open.
But after you receive BRX to your wallet, the coin need about 12 days to come to the maturity (if I get the coin spec right) ie to be ready to begin staking.
So for now just get the coins into the wallet, shut it down and forget for a dozen of days  Cheesy

Thanks yafet,  I will check back in about 13 days lol
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
A good and fun tournament is in progress now, we will enjoy that all who know how to play poker, and leave behind this polluted air  Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Well I never see this coming did I? I mean, I would go back and quote my post for the moron that talked shit but it is not worth my time to put salt in the wound of a moron or any of you poor fools that brought into this crap.

There is no salt in my wounds. If I fuck up with this investment then I only have myself to blame.

Why do you care so much what other people do with their money anyway? Is saving people from themselves a normal daily thing for you?

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Well I never see this coming did I? I mean, I would go back and quote my post for the moron that talked shit but it is not worth my time to put salt in the wound of a moron or any of you poor fools that brought into this crap.
Activity: 12
Its funny because the same people who were screaming "ZOMG BRX MOON AFTER ICO COZ BRX RAAAARRREE" are the same ones hell bent on this "OCTOBER pump"

LMAO.

You guys sound like those bitcoin-halving day fools.

Yup, A bitcoin halving fool...   Last summer I promised everyone bitcoin would rise up by the halving date... So i bought a bunch around 230$, and omg where are we?  670$.
Well that is like 300% increase...

So what exactly is a bitcoin halving fool? because for some reason, every halving has brought a fairly nice bump in value. I would consider the fool to be the one who doesn't buy and just watches it moon.

I said bitcoin halving DAY you fool. Which was earlier this month on July 9. There was no 'bitcoin pump' like many maniacs like yourself claimed on that specific day.

Learn to read and thanks for proving my point exactly.

God, Your one of those douche bags...  nothing else to see here.

+1

This is why I tried my hardest to not get involved on this forum for so long. The idiocy is staggering. I mean on a tremendous, Mount Everest-like scale.

All the whining and the fud and the moaning and the bitching - I can't see why people just don't think - "ok. I can't invest in this coin, too risky" then move the fuck on.

I mean this is an awesome forum for announcements and information on new coins - if you manage to have good, massive fud blinkers.
Activity: 1596
Its funny because the same people who were screaming "ZOMG BRX MOON AFTER ICO COZ BRX RAAAARRREE" are the same ones hell bent on this "OCTOBER pump"

LMAO.

Yup, A bitcoin halving fool...   Last summer I promised everyone bitcoin would rise up by the halving date... So i bought a bunch around 230$, and omg where are we?  670$.

So what exactly is a bitcoin halving fool? because for some reason, every halving has brought a fairly nice bump in value. I would consider the fool to be the one who doesn't buy and just watches it moon.

I said bitcoin halving DAY you fool. Which was earlier this month on July 9. There was no 'bitcoin pump' like many maniacs like yourself claimed on that specific day.

God, Your one of those douche bags...  nothing else to see here.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10

LMAO.

Activity: 20
Pump? I encourage you all to dump  Wink
Bring this "scam" to 3000-4000 sats please  Grin
Most of us wont eat those sell order ,
You must feed the buy order  Grin

Dump dump dump
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
I'm in for a long haul.   I know its been posted about but can't remember what page.  But Can someone explain the details of how to Stake our BRX that we bought?

Thanks woody  

Sent to my wallet,  does the wallet need to stay open to stake?

To stake the wallet should stay open.
But after you receive BRX to your wallet, the coin need about 12 days to come to the maturity (if I get the coin spec right) ie to be ready to begin staking.
So for now just get the coins into the wallet, shut it down and forget for a dozen of days  Cheesy
Activity: 1596

LMAO.

Yup, A bitcoin halving fool...   Last summer I promised everyone bitcoin would rise up by the halving date... So i bought a bunch around 230$, and omg where are we?  670$.

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Thanks woody 

Sent to my wallet,  does the wallet need to stay open to stake?

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

LMAO.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Nearest project is 8 august i believed (gamestore),
And you all already screaming asking for update  Grin
Just sell all your coin and move on from this "scam"
My buy order is waiting  Kiss

"Sell low buy back lower and you are a winner on october"

Yup....I've got my buy orders in also.  Any coin that's lived for two years in this environment and still has an active development surrounding it is worth the risk to me.  Plus, at least this project has some fun stuff to do with the coin....I mean the community could also create their own projects to trade the coin....Most other coins don't have anything ACCEPT the community projects....That's the thing, the community creates the value....with this coin, there's a head start with the gaming stuff.
Activity: 20
Nearest project is 8 august i believed (gamestore),
And you all already screaming asking for update  Grin
Just sell all your coin and move on from this "scam"
My buy order is waiting  Kiss

"Sell low buy back lower and you are a winner on october"
Activity: 29
any plan to add to more exchange ?
like polo
polo trade very carefully , they would not add coin scam !

Do you just have like 7 different names you come on, and trash the coin under?  Your terribly broken English and constantly the same comments are a dead giveaway.  What's your reasoning for hating on the coin so much?  Jesus, get a life, and keep all the comments under one name... lol
Pages:
Jump to: