Pages:
Author

Topic: [BRK] Breakout Chain | Coin Sale Complete | Multicurrencies | Gaming + eSports - page 80. (Read 318535 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 250
STOP PLAY POKER GUYS ITS SCAM

really ? i won some brk in tournament so if it was a scam that was a f**** waste of time
you play for fun   Grin Grin

some tournaments were for brchips which are worthless but the brk freeroll was for winning real brk  "thats what they told me"

you can see here -> brk.breakoutpoker.net
ok and l told you tomorrow  you going hit the lottery  😃😃😃
Activity: 270

really ? i won some brk in tournament so if it was a scam that was a f**** waste of time
you play for fun   Grin Grin

some tournaments were for brchips which are worthless but the brk freeroll was for winning real brk  "thats what they told me"

you can see here -> brk.breakoutpoker.net

you play for fun   Grin Grin
Activity: 270

really ? i won some brk in tournament so if it was a scam that was a f**** waste of time.
i see that they not updated the winners summary, last time was the 24 and they told that they update on a daily basis.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
question for you guys.  was bittrex in on this?  if soo everybody should stop trading there.  and if so then they are very dishonest.  get all your btc out of bittrex
yes they are on all this BS l will make withdrawl all my coin from this site for me is another yobit scam exchange
and take care if they going to be another cryptsy
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
question for you guys.  was bittrex in on this?  if soo everybody should stop trading there.  and if so then they are very dishonest.  get all your btc out of bittrex
is anyboyd having problems depositing coins as in taking too long? and if successful how long did it take for deposit to appear?  thanks

i sold everything!! im out of this train.  it is very unfortunate that we all got scammed.  i had high hopes for this coin and now its all gone.  what a crying shame this dev is.  just my two cents
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
is anyboyd having problems depositing coins as in taking too long? and if successful how long did it take for deposit to appear?  thanks
NP - about 20 - 30 min - BRX took longer

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Sell all your BRK & BRX now!  Grin
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
if only there was some sort of roadmap..... oh wait there is!!
Activity: 588
The dev are on slack ... (And James has spoken.) Then, the bizdevs have some developments to do, maybe there are busy. But some articles has been published on Breakout this week. Finally, they could also be in holidays, something quite normal in summer ...
take heed also of DEStiny dev , they say active in the slack after a huge dump and leave the forum , come on dude thinking clearly .
Activity: 425
The dev are on slack ... (And James has spoken.) Then, the bizdevs have some developments to do, maybe there are busy. But some articles has been published on Breakout this week. Finally, they could also be in holidays, something quite normal in summer ...

ok but they are still silent here after the dump

Name:   BreakoutCoin
Activity:   194
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   September 09, 2014, 01:08:30 PM
Last Active:   July 26, 2016, 01:17:33 PM
Ge
Activity: 229
Activity: 425
3 days has passed and the dev is still hiding  Grin
Ge
Activity: 229
Has the burn address been published by Bittrex yet for the unsold Breakout Stake, BRX?  If so can somebody please post it for us here somewhere?  I'm just curious, that's all.

There is no burn adress for the moment but here is the check with getinfo BRX in the wallet :

Code:
    "moneysupply" : 6268082.49402536,
    "moneysupply currency" : "BRX",

So like 6.232 M BRX burned.

What is the current block explorer for BRX?
It must be in the very long Ann but,
I looked and somehow did not see it.

Thank you.

Here is the block explorer : http://chain.breakoutcoin.com/BlockCrawler/block_crawler.php
Pages:
Jump to: