Pages:
Author

Topic: [BSS] BossCoin - Do Not Waste Your Time (Scam Coin)! - page 2. (Read 8177 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I hear crickets again... lol  Being on the side of truth & justice, despite being victimized is FUN  Grin
No you don't hear crickets, you hear the sound of ZZZZZZZZZ seeing as many of us come from all over the world and time frames vary.

You really are an arrogant little shit aren't you!

You lay claim to being an IT guy on Crypto and yet you don't know the fundamentals around digital law, which by the way anyone who works in the IT industry whether it be in the UK, US or Asia has to conform to an industry standard. That standard is called ITIL, which covers certain aspects in relation to handling certain information. Now I put this to you as you claim to be in IT and as I'm an IT Director, that the email address for said emails will only be used to check and confirm your information. I can't by law go back on that, as it would fall under the Data Protection Act 1998 here in the UK. So if I was to do anything other than stated, I would be fined a lot of money for it. My company information has been posted on this topic, so if I go back on my word you have every right to raise a complaint through the ICC here in the UK.

Lets put an end to this once and for all, PM me the email address as requested. I will do the necessary checks that I need to, in order to check the validity of your claim and will post my findings here. It's the only way your going to shut me up, as I find both of you very suspicious and trust nether of you with the information provided.

Also please don't refer to me as dude, as you sound like an 80's throw back.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
oh and for anyone reading this and wondering what I'm still doing posting here...

this whole tirade is for no other purpose than to let you know that if you are mining BossCoins (BSS), you should know that you will ultimately be benefiting the coin's founder, who is a crook, thief and a liar...  plenty of other coins to choose from to support

I'm 100% in SBC StableCoin now and actively watching others.

P.S. If you'd like to work with me to develop a new currency that actually sets itself apart from others, LMK, pm me.  Thanks
I hear crickets again... lol  Being on the side of truth & justice, despite being victimized is FUN  Grin
Hey, hmm, this one looks pretty doctored too, doesn't it?  SMH lol

Is that the best you can say, it's not name calling but rather describing you.

a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas

Are you really that dumb, I've not bought into BSS (and I've stated this) and never will. Just like I won't buy into any other form of Crypto currency. I'm not stupid enough to buy into something that actually has no monetary value and could collapse at any moment. However I do mine and if I make money from what I mine, then I'm $$$$$ from nothing. I'm not loosing anything from what I'm making, not even the wattage from the rigs that are built. You are clearly an individual who has a problem with with the owner of BSS and even tried to scam him yourself, you've fallen on your arse and now your moaning and complaining about it. You've had you so called evidence dis-credited more than once and yet here you are still trying to get your point across. There is a saying in my country, he who does protest is the guilty party and you seem to be doing a lot of that of something that means nothing.

I can easily do what you have done and provide the evidence that you've provided, you've slipped up with some of it as it's clearly fake and I've pointed out why it is and yet your still going on about it and trying to make it out to be what it's not. The only thing I can really say to you, is give up your one man crusade it's over and you've lost and admit defeat. I've told you how you can prove and I've told you how you can resolve it, you know as well as I do that you won't because you don't want people to see the truth. You've contradicted yourself and you've proven nothing in the process.....

If your so passionate about destroying BSS, then you would have given me the email address to prove your right and yet you won't. Why won't you, because you know that the email in the snippets have nothing to do with BSS. Just like the email header in your snippets are wrong and not laid out correctly, in the context as designed by Google. Just like the LTC account that doesn't fit the purpose of what your trying to say, or even the transactions that are traced from that account. It's all there in black and white that you are lying and yet you don't dis-credit anything that I'v investigated and why is that, because you know I know your lying.

Your a tool simple as, your plan hasn't worked and it's backfired on you.

I'm also not a fanboy of BSS, but rather I have a vested interest in seeing the coin work as I do the many others that we mine. You may call me a "Crypto Fanboy" if you wish, as I follow a lot.

Whoa, I just read this... somehow I missed it.  You are seriously taking this personally and taking your time to make some sort of a point.  Listen dude, if there are others reading this forum who are experts on forensics and know the inner workings of storing and sending coins out of exchanges rather than a wallet, please offer your help here to explain whatever inconsistency Mr. Dark Envy is trying to prove.  Anything I would say to try and speak of the screenshots he pulled up, or doctored, or whatever would just be a guess. 

All I know is I didn't make shit up, and I should, in theory be on the winning side if justice was to prevail in this crypto world and on this forum. 

Oh, and I've been meaning to mention that the fact that crypto doctor's LTC address is young means absolutely nothing, is speculation, moot point at best -- you can create an address in an exchange or in your wallet anytime...   

If someone wants to take a stab at helping to figure this out, post here.

Otherwise, Dark Envy -- AFAIK, there is no verification one way or the other that what you are posting here is credible, or proves, or disproves the fact that I had sent 50LTC to the LTC address that crypto doctor had sent me for an exchange in BSS Coins, which never arrived at my end.  I gave him an opportunity to send a refund and he went mute.  Thus this conversation.  End of story.

a word to describe an individual who has shown themself to be very brainless in one way or another, thus comparing them to the cleansing product for vaginas

Bravo!  Feel better?  Enjoy ... lol

Are you really that dumb, I've not bought into BSS (and I've stated this) and never will. Just like I won't buy into any other form of Crypto currency. I'm not stupid enough to buy into something that actually has no monetary value and could collapse at any moment. However I do mine and if I make money from what I mine, then I'm $$$$$ from nothing. I'm not loosing anything from what I'm making, not even the wattage from the rigs that are built. You are clearly an individual who has a problem with with the owner of BSS and even tried to scam him yourself, you've fallen on your arse and now your moaning and complaining about it. You've had you so called evidence dis-credited more than once and yet here you are still trying to get your point across. There is a saying in my country, he who does protest is the guilty party and you seem to be doing a lot of that of something that means nothing.

I can easily do what you have done and provide the evidence that you've provided, you've slipped up with some of it as it's clearly fake and I've pointed out why it is and yet your still going on about it and trying to make it out to be what it's not. The only thing I can really say to you, is give up your one man crusade it's over and you've lost and admit defeat. I've told you how you can prove and I've told you how you can resolve it, you know as well as I do that you won't because you don't want people to see the truth. You've contradicted yourself and you've proven nothing in the process.....

If your so passionate about destroying BSS, then you would have given me the email address to prove your right and yet you won't. Why won't you, because you know that the email in the snippets have nothing to do with BSS. Just like the email header in your snippets are wrong and not laid out correctly, in the context as designed by Google. Just like the LTC account that doesn't fit the purpose of what your trying to say, or even the transactions that are traced from that account. It's all there in black and white that you are lying and yet you don't dis-credit anything that I'v investigated and why is that, because you know I know your lying.

Your a tool simple as, your plan hasn't worked and it's backfired on you.

I'm also not a fanboy of BSS, but rather I have a vested interest in seeing the coin work as I do the many others that we mine. You may call me a "Crypto Fanboy" if you wish, as I follow a lot.
What's interesting is: Dark3nvy posted this thread on bosscoin's forum asking for a response and rather than reply to it he simply deleted the thread but dark3nvy still comes back here slamming that1dude... /sigh
Of course I will and it's not been deleted, but rather moved to a section not directly visible by normal forum members.

Your still going to defend "that1dude" and your still going to be a dick about it, I've posted evidence to contradict everything that1dude has posted and proven it to be fake. Nothing else now needs to be done on this matter, as in my eyes the matter for me is now resolved and I'm going to continue to mine BSS like everyone else. BSS isn't dead and will continue on, this whole saga from that1dude is rather petty with what I know and have now seen. You might actually want to ask that1dude why he wanted several thousands of BSS for a small amount of LTC, knowing that BSS is taking off and might end up with more value than LTC, which by the way he was told no chance and is one of the many reason's he's doing this!

Open your eyes and see the truth, rather than the bullshit coming from that1dude.

Go and play with your cola 5k bss giveaways at bosscointalk.org haha... you've proven absolutely nothing other than you'll do anything to discredit truth, just because you invested a few days of electricity into mining BSS...  dude, I spent almost a whole week, developing the site, promoting BSS, translating things, looking for people to collaborate with, mining it, and at the end to top it off had 50LTC stolen from me by its founder -- and I'm willing to give up my own BSS stash for nothing since I know the coin is backed by a thief.  

Come on really, you still going to spread your BS.

People are blind to see what your doing and why your doing it, it's only been a scam coin to you because you say you've lost (Sorry had stolen) 50 LTC.

Yet the LTC wallet you sent it too, is not even 2 weeks old

I've lost nothing and no one else has, so how can it be a scam. I've also not bought BSS for $$$, so yet again not been scammed. You might want to learn what a scam is, as it only appears to be you that's the victim so you say.

If you guys want to carry on reading this bull, when he's been proven on more than one occasion to be an idiot that's spat his dummy out, then more fool you. But I know what I need to know and seen what I needed to see and won't believe a single thing that comes out of that1dude's mouth. I've dis-credited all of what he has said, you decide what you want to believe.

Oh and by the way that1dude, you are protected by certain laws that cover the digital world. I'll let you find out which one will help you if you think you have a case, not going to help out a douche with a problem!!!

Just to rewind a little bit -- look at my posts up until Friday night... you'll see I was doing everything that you are doing today -- namely defending BSS and promoting the shit out of it, because I believed in its potential and wanted to see where it can be taken.  What do you think my agenda is today?  Do you think I'd come up with an elaborate plan, and have gmail conversation snippets copied, pasted and ready for when more evidence is sought by a BSS fanboy? 

I sort of understand where you're coming from -- meaning, maybe you wish you hadn't bought some BSS and you'd like to recoup your losses... maybe you're happy you were one of the first to get in; maybe you liked the updated logo I had my own brother design for BSS, or some of the coin's non-valuable highlights I had to come up with on the front page, to make it look more appealing?  Hell, maybe crypto doctor sent you some LTC from the 50LTC he stole from me, to be his P.R. front / manager sort of thing until you get fucked over by him too? 

Think about it dude -- I'm not smearing anyone for no reason.  50LTC was stolen from me and not returned by the founder of BossCoin.  So go ahead and try your pump and dump schemes, but we wary, the guy will steal from you the first chance he gets.
What's interesting is: Dark3nvy posted this thread on bosscoin's forum asking for a response and rather than reply to it he simply deleted the thread but dark3nvy still comes back here slamming that1dude... /sigh
Of course I will and it's not been deleted, but rather moved to a section not directly visible by normal forum members.

Your still going to defend "that1dude" and your still going to be a dick about it, I've posted evidence to contradict everything that1dude has posted and proven it to be fake. Nothing else now needs to be done on this matter, as in my eyes the matter for me is now resolved and I'm going to continue to mine BSS like everyone else. BSS isn't dead and will continue on, this whole saga from that1dude is rather petty with what I know and have now seen. You might actually want to ask that1dude why he wanted several thousands of BSS for a small amount of LTC, knowing that BSS is taking off and might end up with more value than LTC, which by the way he was told no chance and is one of the many reason's he's doing this!

Open your eyes and see the truth, rather than the bullshit coming from that1dude.

Go and play with your cola 5k bss giveaways at bosscointalk.org haha... you've proven absolutely nothing other than you'll do anything to discredit truth, just because you invested a few days of electricity into mining BSS...  dude, I spent almost a whole week, developing the site, promoting BSS, translating things, looking for people to collaborate with, mining it, and at the end to top it off had 50LTC stolen from me by its founder -- and I'm willing to give up my own BSS stash for nothing since I know the coin is backed by a thief.  

People are blind to see what your doing and why your doing it, it's only been a scam coin to you because you say you've lost (Sorry had stolen) 50 LTC.

I've lost nothing and no one else has, so how can it be a scam. I've also not bought BSS for $$$, so yet again not been scammed. You might want to learn what a scam is, as it only appears to be you that's the victim so you say.

If you guys want to carry on reading this bull, when he's been proven on more than one occasion to be an idiot that's spat his dummy out, then more fool you. But I know what I need to know and seen what I needed to see and won't believe a single thing that comes out of that1dude's mouth. I've dis-credited all of what he has said, you decide what you want to believe.

Oh and by the way that1dude, you are protected by certain laws that cover the digital world. I'll let you find out which one will help you if you think you have a case, not going to help out a douche with a problem!!!

Sure, just resort to name calling.  I won't be pursuing this any further, 50ltc is gone and not worth my time.  I don't have time to take apart your skewed logic or "proof"... hell if I was to use your reasoning techniques I'd say you photoshopped something lol. I'm done with this BS, BSS and your naive ass.  My part's done here warning the BTCT community about what went on in the first week of BSS and its founder.  Do with it what you may.

BTW -- why would you stand behind a coin whose own DEV used a guy (me) to build the site, get graphics, get people involved, promote it etc, for a week, and then he's willing to have the whole project scrapped to make an easy 50LTC that he refuses to acknowledge he has stolen and won't return?  This isn't hearsay, it's what it was.  Accept reality.  BossCoin may be alive in your little world, but the community here is intelligent enough to distinguish truth from "fanboyism."

If you think bosscoin has a future, then I have a wonderful piece of beachfront property in Ohio for sale, just for you.

This!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
If you think bosscoin has a future, then I have a wonderful piece of beachfront property in Ohio for sale, just for you.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
Now you've made me even more suspicious of you, now that you know I can check Gmail accounts through my business account and you won't provide it.

Provide it to me via pm and I can prove or disprove what your saying as being correct.

Dark3nvy --- since I'm not very familiar with law, I will not cross that line, like I said.  The guy's a scumbag, but he's entitled to privacy.  If there had been such a thing as crypto police -- they'd have everything I've got on him.  You're not it though.

An email address doesn't constitute as personal data and so not protected by law, the same way an IP address isn't.
Now you've made me even more suspicious of you, now that you know I can check Gmail accounts through my business account and you won't provide it.

Provide it to me via pm and I can prove or disprove what your saying as being correct.

Dark3nvy --- since I'm not very familiar with law, I will not cross that line, like I said.  The guy's a scumbag, but he's entitled to privacy.  If there had been such a thing as crypto police -- they'd have everything I've got on him.  You're not it though.

You seem to be reading what I put wrong, as it clearly shows the transaction to that address. I'm suspicious of the fact that address has only ever had 3 transactions into it and in less than 14 days.

And they call it protecting an investment and that's what I'm doing, protecting our business investment into BSS.
Pages:
Jump to: