Pages:
Author

Topic: [BSS] BossCoin - Do Not Waste Your Time (Scam Coin)! - page 5. (Read 8177 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I see no evidence posted on this thread at all, all I see is a screenshot of a complaint and a load of words.

If I was going to make an accusation of such calibre, I would have posted evidence to support my claim. The first piece of evidence would be the LTC transfer data from my wallet to prove that I had made the transaction to BossCoin, I would then post any other evidence I had to support the claim.

I don't see any of that at all, all I see is a guy who is pissed off and making up a load of bullshit.

Provide evidence that would would support your claim, or STFU trying to dis-credit someone because you fell out with them!!!

Interesting how a brand new account posts something like this, jocking BSS so hard.

How about the more interesting fact that he did in fact post some pretty compelling evidence and there's been absolutely zero defense or explanation from the other party... If someone was accusing me publicly of such a thing I'd make some sort of effort to defend myself in person and not on brand new forum accounts.
Why not read my first post in Newbie section and you will see why it's a new account - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3871021

The main reason I'm posting, is I got a message from a friend telling me to stop mining BSS as it's going under. I then see this post on here, through Crypto and see no compelling evidence to support his claim.

If you think this whole thread has compelling evidence, I will tell you this. Nothing in this thread would be classed as compelling evidence in a court of law, in fact it would be laughed at and the person bringing the claim would be locked up for wasting the courts time.

Their is no evidence what so ever in this thread, just a load of words from a guy who has a post count of 56. I've been around forums and website long enough, to learn not to trust someone who has such a low post count and nothing form his posts that would suggest he's worth his weight in gold. Think what you want about me, but as for this guy I would suggest you stop defending him until he gives SOLID EVIDENCE TO THE FACT and not this hearsay crap he's posting.

I'm not stopping mining BSS until there are facts and not fiction.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
I see no evidence posted on this thread at all, all I see is a screenshot of a complaint and a load of words.

If I was going to make an accusation of such calibre, I would have posted evidence to support my claim. The first piece of evidence would be the LTC transfer data from my wallet to prove that I had made the transaction to BossCoin, I would then post any other evidence I had to support the claim.

I don't see any of that at all, all I see is a guy who is pissed off and making up a load of bullshit.

Provide evidence that would would support your claim, or STFU trying to dis-credit someone because you fell out with them!!!

Interesting how a brand new account posts something like this, jocking BSS so hard.

How about the more interesting fact that he did in fact post some pretty compelling evidence and there's been absolutely zero defense or explanation from the other party... If someone was accusing me publicly of such a thing I'd make some sort of effort to defend myself in person and not on brand new forum accounts.

how is a edited picture solid evidence? hmm let me take a screenshot and so some photoshop edits.. at least the DEV did come out and make a reply.. if he had something to hide those sites would be down and that forum would not be up

I still don't see why Bosscoin wouldn't come here to post any sort of defense at a bare minimum. He posts something on his own brand new forum, how's that getting the word out that he is in fact not scamming people?

Let's see if this1dude posts the LTC transaction for verification. That should prove this one way or another.
Activity: 56

how is a edited picture solid evidence? hmm let me take a screenshot and so some photoshop edits.. at least the DEV did come out and make a reply.. if he had something to hide those sites would be down and that forum would not be up
Vod is a liar

On the other hand, this1dude, please post the 50 LTC transaction. At this point I side with you mainly because I've seen zero defense from bosscoin
Activity: 56

finally someone with some sense in them +1
Activity: 28

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
There's an answer from BossCoin: http://bosscointalk.org/index.php?topic=46.msg147#msg147

So who to believe about what happened?
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Fortunately, I have not succeeded in trade buying BSS.
Canceling my orders for BSS...
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Glad I didn't put much time into this coin.

Hope you find a better coin in the future to work on since you seem to be a honest member of the community.. Preferably a CPU mined coin since that is the only type of coin I have a chance at mining decently.
Activity: 193
Activity: 27
BTW, the scammer DEV was supposed to send bounty to a graphics guy I hired to make this graphic for us:

-snip-

He did an awesome job, so I sent him the bounty as promised this morning.  And if you ever need a gfx guy to do some work for you, he can be found here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/xteraa-182172
Thanks for the recommendation, I'm sorry about the LTC theft but I'm glad toxic people in the community are being outed.
Vod is a liar
No it would still be against the act. You would go to the police as it would be a matter for them. You wouldn't go round the town saying this person stole my money, here is his address... do your worst. That's called 'incitement' (to commit and crime) and is most certainly against the law. It's a very basic concept to understand. You can't encourage anyone to break the law. Why else would he be posting the address, to get people to send some flowers over?

I didn't see anyone telling anyone else to break the law.

His details are posted for awareness and to prevent other people from dealing with the scumbag. That most certainly is legal and beneficial for the community.
That's an assumption you are making.  I just shared what I knew to warn the community against the scammer.  Let this be on the record, I am not advocating or encouraging any malice or revenge and I don't know anything about who he/she/it is in reality.  Just guessing based on a public domain, google search.  Either way I have learned the coin provides little value, though it is saddening to have BossCoin go away as a name.  I may revive this project, under a new domain, with a strong alliance of real and talented people.
Activity: 238
I don't see your point about it being illegal and I will notify admins, thanks for your suggestions.  As far as him disappearing, he was actively responding, up to an hour before my post, suggesting that he transferred the funds.

hmm, ok. Also, it's called the Data Protection Act which is in effect in the UK. I am not sure about the USA but I feel the same rules apply. You are revealing his personal information with intent that a person/persons harm that individual or their property. I'm certainly not a legal expert but this surely would be illegal, and as I said it is morally wrong in my opinion (not that my opinion is be all, end all lol. I just have a right to speak and I feel this would be a very bad move).

Not sure about the UK, but here in the USA we call it, Acting to protect your community and it's highly encouraged.
+1 Hang em out to be flogged by the mob!

If they stole your money they are exempt from the Data Protection Act - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/section/29

FYI

No it would still be against the act. You would go to the police as it would be a matter for them. You wouldn't go round the town saying this person stole my money, here is his address... do your worst. That's called 'incitement' (to commit and crime) and is most certainly against the law. It's a very basic concept to understand. You can't encourage anyone to break the law. Why else would he be posting the address, to get people to send some flowers over?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I don't see your point about it being illegal and I will notify admins, thanks for your suggestions.  As far as him disappearing, he was actively responding, up to an hour before my post, suggesting that he transferred the funds.

hmm, ok. Also, it's called the Data Protection Act which is in effect in the UK. I am not sure about the USA but I feel the same rules apply. You are revealing his personal information with intent that a person/persons harm that individual or their property. I'm certainly not a legal expert but this surely would be illegal, and as I said it is morally wrong in my opinion (not that my opinion is be all, end all lol. I just have a right to speak and I feel this would be a very bad move).

Not sure about the UK, but here in the USA we call it, Acting to protect your community and it's highly encouraged.

If they stole your money they are exempt from the Data Protection Act - http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1998/29/section/29

FYI
Activity: 224
DigiByte Founder

Vod is a liar

Activity: 238

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Skol!
Reveal his identity if he really ripped you off. Thieves deserve ZERO respect!

This! reveal it!

I feel sorry for your loss.
I don't see your point about it being illegal and I will notify admins, thanks for your suggestions.  As far as him disappearing, he was actively responding, up to an hour before my post, suggesting that he transferred the funds.
Pages:
Jump to: