Pages:
Author

Topic: [BSS] BossCoin - Do Not Waste Your Time (Scam Coin)! - page 3. (Read 8177 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm going to add some more to this, as I'm getting suspicious of you yet again and questioning your evidence as provided.

The first thing I want to question is the following quote.

"crypto doctor"
google's your friend

Yes Google is your friend, but your information doesn't seem to add up. As you've been "Emailing" this person, the first thing I've done is check G+ and this is what I found.

http://s14.postimg.org/q8eyhf5sx/cryptdr.png

I've not found anyone called "Doctor Crypto" (I am aware it says Doc Crypto, but keep reading flamers), so that's the first bit of information that doesn't seem to match. You see G+ when emailing, links your G+ account name with your Gmail address and so the emails should have the header of "Doc Crypto" & not "doctor crypto" otherwise the G+ account would say "doctor crypto" (Yes I am aware he may have and I say may have changed it, but it's not yet solid evidence). The name would also appear as it is on the account IE: The name in the image would display as it is "Doc Crypto" with capitals and not lower case.

Also when you email in Gmail, the email address is displayed next to the profile name and yet I don't see this blocked out by you.

http://s14.postimg.org/nnwt9zg9t/cryptdr_2.png

If you wouldn't mind, could you please PM me the email address as I can check this against accounts being a Google business customer.

Now the next thing that I question is the LTC address, so checked this out as well and it seems very strange that only 3 transactions have been made on that account overall for LTC.

http://s24.postimg.org/m46jlmn85/cryptdr_1.png

http://block-explorer.com/address/Li4M2ty6ytRHwczHshtVBMmqA8pGxdu3qL

I've also checked yours: http://block-explorer.com/address/LSitcdX2t8DzeHsaFKceUouSMonx1aJRE7

Now I'm even more suspicious of you both, but more so towards you as certain things you've posted don't add up.
P.S. for those with vested interest in BossCoin following this thread - if you convince the dev to return my 50LTC the project may still have a chance of surviving.  50LTC is a lot less than BSS' potential value, with a few tweaks and active development. 
Oh and it won't be an easy decision to share his real identity with the masses.  Who here thinks I should?  

Reveal his identity would be stupid. It's a story between u 2. Being anonymous is a right.

U maybe get scammed, but it's your fault. Take time to advertise people not to be scammed would be smarter than giving his fucking name.

cheers

That's the whole purpose behind this topic, is to warn others.  I don't know the guy's real life identity Though he didn't deny my guess about who he is.  Still, I respect his anonymity -- This is why I redacted our email addresses from our conversations.  And you are right, I was naive...
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Oh and it won't be an easy decision to share his real identity with the masses.  Who here thinks I should? 

Reveal his identity would be stupid. It's a story between u 2. Being anonymous is a right.

U maybe get scammed, but it's your fault. Take time to advertise people not to be scammed would be smarter than giving his fucking name.

cheers
oh, and it's Sunday, and I have quite a few things to get done so I won't be on here, will check back in a few hours though...

hey -- I believed in this thing, got scammed by the DEV and wanted to make the community aware who's behind the coin, is all.

and Bosscoin, if you're listening - and want to clear the air and your name, please, refund the 50LTC and I'll post that transaction up here too
Why do you believe in this coin still?

I don't personally, but if it in its current incarnation has taken a life of its own and miners refuse to move away from it
1) I must have done a good job with the site and promoting it since BossCoin himself has done very little to at least on sites like this
2) The existing net hash rate of about 17MH/s is produced by miners who aren't aware of who's behind the coin, yet
3) If BossCoin were to return my LTC money, the chance of #1 succeeding, if he wants it to succeed, will be higher.  
I hear nothing but crickets from the fanboys now...

LOL, thanks for posting that, I figured you would.
I'm not making comment as of yet, for the sheer fact I've just posted it to bosscointalk to see what the response is now from Bosscoin.

Evidence has now been provided, which also means I've stopped mining it and await the response from bosscoin.

This should have been provided in the first instance, rather than posting up a load of shit without evidence and the discussion wouldn't have gone the way it did.

I wanted evidence, it's provided now I wait..
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar

He doesn't, he was speaking in past tense before the dev of it proved to be a scumbag.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
oh, and it's Sunday, and I have quite a few things to get done so I won't be on here, will check back in a few hours though...

hey -- I believed in this thing, got scammed by the DEV and wanted to make the community aware who's behind the coin, is all.

and Bosscoin, if you're listening - and want to clear the air and your name, please, refund the 50LTC and I'll post that transaction up here too
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Vod is a liar
 I hear nothing but crickets from the fanboys now...

LOL, thanks for posting that, I figured you would.

Whoa lol didn't think this would spawn this discussion!  I'm banned from the forum and curious to see it copied and pasted on this thread, later I will post snippets of my gmail convo with the guy and transactions... fanboy with lots of hashpower hahahaha No jealousy at play just a 50LTC thief
lol, why not post what we are asking for IE: LTC transaction!!

And why not post it now and not later when you've had time to edit it!

And as per your request, though you can get around a ban if you know what your doing like you seem to think you do.

To clear things up, this guy had a issue with me regarding a website we were working on, after I disagreed to some stuff he pretty much told me he would blackmail me and do anything in his power to bring down bosscoin. I will not tell you who to believe but it's pretty simple, he got mad at me then decided to mess up the main website and then go spread FUD about the coin. I hope people know this coin is legit and will continue to stick around, If I had something to hide this forum would not be up.

PS. He never sent me any coins, that is a bunch of garbage again to make me look bad

Boss

Dude and anyone else who's defending BossCoin -- all I can say is good luck.  I didn't think yesterday I'd find myself in this position, attempting to defend what really happened...  Getting around the ban I could have done easily, but I was on my phone, just got to a PC and was curious to see his explanation.

So -- his explanation up there, about there being an issue with the web site is absolute nonsense and a lie.  The way things went is I was on the bosscoin forum and asked him if I can help with his site.  He loved everything I've done, and I took and ran with it.. you can see my postings all the way up to Friday night in all of the langugages, translating and promoting BossCoin to the masses as much as I could.  So... I guess it's a he says (crook with fanboys still mining BSS) and he says (honest hardworking dude that got scammed that fanboys want to eat alive to keep BSS up).

Now, in order to defend myself, at least on here, I have to make a bit of a fool of myself and admit to how I absolutely overlooked what the total amount of BSS blocks (and therefore coins) was in circulation.  It was ignorant of me, and the DEV never attempted to correct my lack of this knowledge.  On Friday, I offered to the DEV (and yes, you can start laughing at me now) -- 50LTC in exchange for 800k BSS -- while (and I learned this later) there were only about 500k BSS generated at the time.  

Here is a snipped from my BTCe LTC trading history.  If anyone knows how I can derive more details on the transaction, I'm all ears and will paste it here:

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
DigiByte Founder
You have yet to prove that you have been scammed and this makes me suspicious of you.

Lack of evidence = NO TRUST
I mined that shit for 3 hours... which was over 3 hours too long. Anyone want a few thousand Boss Tardo coin?
You have yet to prove that you have been scammed and this makes me suspicious of you.

Lack of evidence = NO TRUST
"bosscoin- do not waste your time"
"this1dude- waste your time"
? Concerted effort to discredit the guy who promoted BSS?  I too have mined it for a week!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
"bosscoin- do not waste your time"
"this1dude- waste your time"
There have been previous successful coin rebirths before.  It would be a complete overhaul from the ground up.  And yes, I absolutely got scammed.
I was just going to say the same thing... the guy said he would take over bosscoin if this dev fails.. if he fucking got scammed by the coin why would he want to take over the development?

Simple, I like the coin's name, and would consider taking over its development if it were to die. 

why if you got scammed? makes no sense to me
+1
I was just going to say the same thing... the guy said he would take over bosscoin if this dev fails.. if he fucking got scammed by the coin why would he want to take over the development?

Simple, I like the coin's name, and would consider taking over its development if it were to die. 

why if you got scammed? makes no sense to me

Pages:
Jump to: