Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds - page 10. (Read 276788 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Many refunds today. Sending in 5 minutes.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
We used to be seeing payment announcements at least 2-3 times per week. Now, we're seeing them once every week and a half to two weeks. I really wonder what's going on.
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Hi gang !

any chance of any repayments soon ? ...

3 + BTC to recover and it seems it would take forever ... please BTC-Arbs ...
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I haven't seen a payment in a while - What is the status?  As more low-end Investors were paid back, payments were suppose to increase in either amount and/or frequency. 
Activity: 38
Looks like it is probably getting about time to kiss whatever we haven't gotten back goodbye! BTC-Arbs responses are now measured in weeks. At today's exchange rates, I have gotten back less than $20 (out of 2.3 BTC). That is not even worth the time I have WASTED monitoring this thread!

It's been really bad as the months have dragged on. I can't help but feel that he's doing JUST ENOUGH to keep the dogs at bay, but not enough to ever really make everyone whole...hoping, perhaps, that someday people just forget about it.

I'm still owed 19.45 BTC though, so I for one won't be forgetting about this debt any time soon.
Activity: 12
Looks like it is probably getting about time to kiss whatever we haven't gotten back goodbye! BTC-Arbs responses are now measured in weeks. At today's exchange rates, I have gotten back less than $20 (out of 2.3 BTC). That is not even worth the time I have WASTED monitoring this thread!
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 44
Merit: 1

Many payments being sent today in 5 minutes.

Got another .02 btc. (March 1st)  Spreadsheet updated.

Yeah, I'm late in reply.... Been busy!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 145
More payments in 5 minutes.

Nice to see someone actually good enough to refund his users.
Activity: 101

Anything new? on next payment? Thank You. Raul

Your next payment is in less than 7 days.

Many payments being sent today in 5 minutes.

Been 10 days since we've seen a post about payments...pretty long stretch not to have any.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
Would love to receive my 1st payout soon...  Thanks for your efforts...
Activity: 15
I lost 2 also. I've received 0.05 back.
Activity: 44
my last payment was 7 dec 2014  Huh received almost .4 so far from the 2 bitcoins. Try to keep up the good work btc-arbs.

Youre lucky. I also lost two bitcoins and have only recieved .08 so far.
Activity: 41
Btc-Arbs,  could you confirm my last payment was June 23rd?  Thanks !
Activity: 42
my last payment was 7 dec 2014  Huh received almost .4 so far from the 2 bitcoins. Try to keep up the good work btc-arbs.
Activity: 79
When I can expect a new payment? Last was in July!
Pages:
Jump to: