Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds - page 5. (Read 276791 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
PanicBot and FreeJack walking hand in hand towards the sunset . .
(with vendetahome stumbling along close behind)

Activity: 476
Merit: 501
If it is a dead HYIP, shouldn't the topic be moved to investor-based game instead of remaining here and being pumped from time to time?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
All you people posting here for nothing. It´s just bull and delaying tactic from arbs. Don´t bother posting here, he´s just fucking us. Wake up, guys ! !

well people still getting small refunds so that is better than just running away i agree that payments are really small but still it gives people some money
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
I see starfish made another account.
All you people posting here for nothing. It´s just bull and delaying tactic from arbs. Don´t bother posting here, he´s just fucking us. Wake up, guys ! !

I don't expect it to be much longer (maybe now) before we just don't get any more replies from him.

That wouldn't really be a good option, because several people who are owed significant amounts of Bitcoin know who the primary parties involved in this were. If payments and communication were to stop, I think it's reasonable to expect that a criminal inquiry would begin...which wouldn't result in any more payments, but it WOULD result in making life pretty miserable for the people who conducted this business. That's probably the main motivation behind BTC-Arbs making payments to people over the last year or so, even if it's been torturously slow.

IF the method of accumulating Bitcoin to pay people back is truly arbitrage, as chilly2k mentioned...it's been pretty stagnant lately, not a whole lot of movement on the markets. That makes it tough to profit from any kind of trading.

You ARE btc-arbs, who do you think you´re blinding, asshole, player, FreeJack ! I promise you, there´s no Free in Jack ! ! Now, tell me shit, but you´re ARBS, read through his posts guys.
Our patience is wearing thin, ARBS !

Activity: 205
I don't expect it to be much longer (maybe now) before we just don't get any more replies from him.

That wouldn't really be a good option, because several people who are owed significant amounts of Bitcoin know who the primary parties involved in this were. If payments and communication were to stop, I think it's reasonable to expect that a criminal inquiry would begin...which wouldn't result in any more payments, but it WOULD result in making life pretty miserable for the people who conducted this business. That's probably the main motivation behind BTC-Arbs making payments to people over the last year or so, even if it's been torturously slow.

IF the method of accumulating Bitcoin to pay people back is truly arbitrage, as chilly2k mentioned...it's been pretty stagnant lately, not a whole lot of movement on the markets. That makes it tough to profit from any kind of trading.
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
I've still only received 0.05BTC out of 2BTC. Let's get it in gear.
how much withdraws did you already receive? do they pay you regularly or it was just one big payment? im really glad that i didnt invest in it when everyone did that as they were paying for some time

It was 2 payments of 0.02 and 0.03
did you get any more payments from then? im curious how they get money to pay such payments

The story goes, that he is still arbing BTC between exchanges to pay the investors.

I have not followed BTC for awhile, but I think it's been pretty stagnant lately.  That might explain the delay in any payments.   
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
how much withdraws did you already receive? do they pay you regularly or it was just one big payment? im really glad that i didnt invest in it when everyone did that as they were paying for some time

did you get any more payments from then? im curious how they get money to pay such payments
Activity: 12
The length of time between payment rounds just keeps getting longer and longer.
Activity: 53
more than 20 days without any payments...
Activity: 9
Last partial payment was over 4 months ago now, on 1/16/15.  Please do not stop.  I've only accrued .25 of 10 BTC owed so far.
Activity: 15

Payments aren't predictable, because nobody knows how many people are on his list, how much he's actually bringing in and distributing, etc... So we just have to wait until he sends them, which can be a couple times a week, or once every couple weeks. It's an unknown.

But it's been a year and he's still paying people back, even if it's slow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Activity: 24
Activity: 44
Its been a month since my last payment.
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: