Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds - page 8. (Read 276786 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Here is my most recent payment, received today ay 18:54 Pacific time for .06 bringing the total received to .13 of .6 owed.
TXID: 535b5ce75fa008fcc0235eb3d017e09dfc13995104e22f10df47e76c6ad1a39a-000

Thats over 20 % of what you´re "owed". Is there anybody else, who achieved this ?
Well, i mean, except his sockpuppets . .

I am barely at 3 % .  And thats only just because i post here and write PMs to arbs.

Guys, whats your percentage ?

(I know, better than nothing, but it´s clear, we´re wasting our time here, insult to injury . . )

You showed up a lot later than I did. Have you looked at the spreadsheet or read any of the posts in this thread?

Post the TX IDs of your refunds.

You just want to delute this thread with TX ID s, you´re one of his sockpuppets, i have no time for your bullshit !
I lost money in this, and you want proove, on top of it,  wtf   ? ?
Sorry, i have better things to do . . . (like, recovering the loss)

But you´re the threadmaster. granted. Where was the ignore-button . . ?   Smiley

Activity: 156
Here is my most recent payment, received today ay 18:54 Pacific time for .06 bringing the total received to .13 of .6 owed.

Thats over 20 % of what you´re "owed". Is there anybody else, who achieved this ?

I am barely at 3 % .  And thats only just because i post here and write PMs to arbs.

(I know, better than nothing, but it´s clear, we´re wasting our time here, insult to injury . . )

You showed up a lot later than I did. Have you looked at the spreadsheet or read any of the posts in this thread?

Post the TX IDs of your refunds.

Haha, yeah i´m a bit slow . .  Smiley    But that was last year. This year, i´m wiser; promise.   Smiley

People, wake up ! !
10 minutes after i posted the above, i received a minimicro-payment .

post the TX ID
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Thanks BTC-ARBS for the payment.  I sure appreciate it.
any proof? or you just like to troll people? if yes thats not funny at all
Anyone who claims to have gotten anything back is lying,

Yes - the hundreds of users here who have received payments back are lying. Another bunch of refund payments has been sent.

Your minimicro-payments are an  " insult to injury "  ! !
I bet, you´re loughing your ass off meanwhile . .

People, wake up ! !

There is no list, there is no order, no list-top, no list-bottom, there is no list !

There´s nothing, but this thread and his sockpuppets (easy to see, who . . )  here ! !

It´s just: whoever is most vocal here, gets a mini-payment !
I should create a bot, to trigger his minipayments, in this thread . .

This is a joke ! !   And he is loughing his ass off, while you all are eating his bullshit . . .

Yes - the hundreds of users here who have received payments back are lying. Another bunch of refund payments has been sent.

People, wake up ! !

There is no list, there is no order, no list-top, no list-bottom, there is no list !

There´s nothing, but this thread and his sockpuppets here ! !

It´s just: whoever is most vocal here, gets a mini-payment !
I should create a bot, to trigger his minipayments, in this thread . .

This is a joke ! !   And he is loughing his ass off, while you all are eating his bullshit . . .

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Thanks BTC-ARBS for the payment.  I sure appreciate it.

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Activity: 41
I think making demands about transparency and shit is pointless. He's paying you back, albeit very slowly, why so many tears? Never "invest" more than you can afford to lose, that way when you lose (and you will) everyone won't have to hear you cry about it.

The smart way to look at this is as a bonus. Your money is gone, straight up. Deal with it, and look at whatever is coming back as a a good thing, not a shitty thing because it's taking a while. I mean, for fuck's sake, Arbs could pack it up and disappear any time he wants to. If I was him I can't say I'd still be paying back money to a group of people who cry every time I make a payment.

+1000
I think making demands about transparency and shit is pointless. He's paying you back, albeit very slowly, why so many tears? Never "invest" more than you can afford to lose, that way when you lose (and you will) everyone won't have to hear you cry about it.

The smart way to look at this is as a bonus. Your money is gone, straight up. Deal with it, and look at whatever is coming back as a a good thing, not a shitty thing because it's taking a while. I mean, for fuck's sake, Arbs could pack it up and disappear any time he wants to. If I was him I can't say I'd still be paying back money to a group of people who cry every time I make a payment.
Activity: 4
I think that we should organize something, this is unacceptable to me that nothing has been criminally filed. He (BTC-ARBs), has the burden of proof to show that he was hacked.

The reason you haven't seen anything done is, he's been attempting to pay people back. A criminal action would result in incarceration, which  wouldn't see anyone's money returned. So far, for about a year now he's been gradually making payments. Not a ton, mind you, but he's continued to pay people and hasn't attempted to vanish. So we have just let him continue trying to make it right.

I would like some immediate transparency. How many more BTC does he need to return (his list). How many BTC does he have. How many USD does he have. What transactions is he making on a daily basis. A website back up that is solely there for this purpose. I mean, the price has dropped significantly in BTC. Do a home equity line of credit, something to make it right.

There needs to be some motivation to be more transparent and I am not sure of another way at this point.
Activity: 205
I think that we should organize something, this is unacceptable to me that nothing has been criminally filed. He (BTC-ARBs), has the burden of proof to show that he was hacked.

The reason you haven't seen anything done is, he's been attempting to pay people back. A criminal action would result in incarceration, which  wouldn't see anyone's money returned. So far, for about a year now he's been gradually making payments. Not a ton, mind you, but he's continued to pay people and hasn't attempted to vanish. So we have just let him continue trying to make it right.
Activity: 4
Hello all, I havent been back in a while.

I randomly get .1 BTC into my account, which I assume if from BTC-Arbs.

Please look at this PDF from the SEC about Ponzi Schemes.

http://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

From the first page: 

Any investment in securities in
the United states remains subject to the jurisdiction
of the seC regardless of whether the investment is made
in U.s. dollars or a virtual currency. In particular,
individuals selling investments are typically subject
to federal or state licensing requirements

There is a tips and complaints portal here.

https://denebleo.sec.gov/TCRExternal/disclaimer.xhtml

Another ponzi, another thief. Don't Invest!

You can't invest without a time machine.
Anyone who claims to have gotten anything back is lying, and anyone actually expecting to get paid is an idiot.

Nope. Load up the spreadsheet and check the TX IDs for yourself before you let your paranoia get the best of you.
Pages:
Jump to: