Pages:
Author

Topic: btc-arbs.com - Update: dead HYIP, Refund progress: BTC-arbs still doing refunds - page 9. (Read 276791 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
They make their profits through stealing from investors. This is a ponzi scheme, plain and simple. There is no trading or arbitrage.

Anyone who claims to have gotten anything back is lying, and anyone actually expecting to get paid is an idiot.

Considering that the site doesn't exist and he doesn't take any more payments, and most people in this thread have gotten at least SOMETHING back (even though it's been coming at a trickle), he's getting the money from somewhere else. Whether it's via trading, arbitrage, or working a second job...I don't much care. I just want to be paid back what I'm owed. Sadly, that's never likely to happen, because Bitcoin has lost so much of its value since I initially deposited it in this mess. That, and the fact that the pace of repayment means I'm going to be in retirement before I see the last of my money returned.
Activity: 294
Another ponzi, another thief. Don't Invest!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I lost the liqour money boys...
They make their profits through stealing from investors. This is a ponzi scheme, plain and simple. There is no trading or arbitrage.

Anyone who claims to have gotten anything back is lying, and anyone actually expecting to get paid is an idiot.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The markets have been stagnant recently making this much harder than anticipated. The drop today helped. More payments today in 10 minutes.

I received 0.03 BTC, thanks ... Instead of arbitration, why not make trading? much lighter? being cautious, can make better profits ... Greetings. Raúl
Still no new payment recieved....
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
The markets have been stagnant recently making this much harder than anticipated. The drop today helped. More payments today in 10 minutes.
Activity: 175
0.00000 going out in five minutes . . .

freejack.... whenever someone posts something on here, you are so quick to respond with an explanation. its honestly a little suspicious. I get it. you don't have to defend arbs everytime I post on this forum. He hasn't answered me in two months that's why I asked. Usually he responds to my messages in a few days. It's legit been two months since I got a reply.

I have the "Show new replies to your posts" page bookmarked and check it pretty much daily...and since very few people still post in this thread, I reply to people asking questions and try to keep the thread alive, to "remind" BTC-Arbs that we're still waiting on him to pay us back. I honestly don't know if or when I've ever replied to you specifically, I don't keep track of that. I've just been in this thread more or less since the beginning, so I try to keep people up to speed on what's been happening. Because BTC-Arbs doesn't really put any effort into that. My last reply to anyone was three weeks ago...so your accusation doesn't hold a lot of weight.

If, however, you think that by posting "What gives" in this thread, that's going to get you an answer other than, "More payments going out in five minutes" on BTC-Arbs' schedule...sorry to disappoint you, but it seems pretty unlikely, given his track record.
Activity: 44
What gives arbs?

He's been going at least a week to a week and a half before sending anything out, for months.

If you're one that believes he actually does get his income from arbitrage trading, the markets have been absolutely stagnant recently...so there's no volatility and no movement up or down. It's trading sideways and nobody has any clue where it's going to go, but the volume is weak. So there isn't any money to be made trading it, right now.

freejack.... whenever someone posts something on here, you are so quick to respond with an explanation. its honestly a little suspicious. I get it. you don't have to defend arbs everytime I post on this forum. He hasn't answered me in two months that's why I asked. Usually he responds to my messages in a few days. It's legit been two months since I got a reply.
What gives arbs?

He's been going at least a week to a week and a half before sending anything out, for months.

If you're one that believes he actually does get his income from arbitrage trading, the markets have been absolutely stagnant recently...so there's no volatility and no movement up or down. It's trading sideways and nobody has any clue where it's going to go, but the volume is weak. So there isn't any money to be made trading it, right now.
Activity: 44
Activity: 175
Meanwhile, btc-arbs is laughing off his ass !

This thread is a complete farce !

Activity: 106
I still haven't been paid a thing. As I posted a few times before: 0.5BTC disappeared and 0.5BTC never showed up as deposited.
The bottom of the list has been reached. The next payments will start again at the top.

If passed, much more, than a week, since its announcement ... Regards. Raúl
Activity: 79
The bottom of the list has been reached. The next payments will start again at the top.

Hey my last payment was in July, when I can expect a new payment?
Activity: 41
Thank you very much btc-arbs
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
Many refunds today. Sending in 5 minutes.

Man I really wish i've gotten in on this from the beginning. It looks legit. But at the beginning it looked like a total scam and I decided to stay out.
Same, I wouldve only went in with a small amount, so in the end I woulda got a refund.

If you want to give me .5 BTC I'll give you back .02 every 3-6 months for 25 payments or up to 12.5 years. 

He's not paying any interest on the BTC he collected up front.  This was a 0% interest loan. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
:)

Man I really wish i've gotten in on this from the beginning. It looks legit. But at the beginning it looked like a total scam and I decided to stay out.
Same, I wouldve only went in with a small amount, so in the end I woulda got a refund.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com

Activity: 101
Pages:
Jump to: