Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e hacked ?? - page 77. (Read 199718 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 4398
diamond-handed zealot
July 30, 2017, 06:11:25 PM

shut up moron. Why are you here? Just get out.

dude, don't quote the asshat, push "ignore" and move on
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
July 30, 2017, 06:08:40 PM
THREAD CLOSURE REQUEST;

IT IS A FACT THAT BTC-E WON'T RETURN. ALL OUR MONIES IS LOST.
WE MUST ACCEPT THIS. THIS THREAD WONT CHANGE ANYTHING AND ONLY MAKE VICTIMS HURT MORE.

MODERATORS, PLEASE DELETE ALL BTC-E RELATED THREADS AND ADD BTC-E TO GRAVEYARD OF EXCHANGES.

shut up moron. Why are you here? Just get out.
Activity: 53
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 06:07:19 PM

If there is an ongoing investigation in their premises it can last even longer than 3 months, but I like your optimism, then they'll truly become another Kim Dotcom. Wow!!!

Kim Dotcom operated his servers on US soil, BTC-e didn't

I meant that btc-e would run despite the US which want(s) them to be fined, or at least do some kine of investigation (i.e. give reports about US citizen who used the service). Running service despite the US gov. giving them green light, that way similarly to Dotcom.
Activity: 826
Merit: 508
July 30, 2017, 06:05:54 PM
When I saw the sad picture of various badges of the US agencies on the btc-e's web site I had even greater admiration for Kim Dotcom who is still standing. Just wanted to share.

Any guess when we can expect the service to re-open if ever? My best guess would be in 2-3 months, if we are lucky. Although a tweet in Russian mentioned in 5 to 10 days, hardly believable.  Shocked

It's anyone's guess at this point. Significant funds may have already been seized (making repayment of their obligations untenable), or there may be no real intention of relaunching (when the FBI is hunting you, disappearing starts to sound sensible).

If we ignore those possibilities, then it's a matter of how much of their infrastructure was taken down or seized. If they were really going to relaunch, they would need to plan on constantly switching domains, data centers, shell companies. These things take time and also can risk real exposure for admins. And I imagine employees are worried for their safety now as well.

If they come back on a new domain, it could be anywhere from a couple weeks to months. But I think the chances are low. Undecided
legendary
diamond-handed zealot
July 30, 2017, 06:05:04 PM

I am a engineer. it would take max 10 days.

plus 2-3 days to get drunk
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 05:58:27 PM
When I saw the sad picture of various badges of the US agencies on the btc-e's web site I had even greater admiration for Kim Dotcom who is still standing. Just wanted to share.

Any guess when we can expect the service to re-open if ever? My best guess would be in 2-3 months, if we are lucky. Although a tweet in Russian mentioned in 5 to 10 days, hardly believable.  Shocked

it shouldn't be 2-3 months for changing servers and making sure infrastructure is intact. Probably around two weeks if they work hard. At most 1 month.

I am a engineer. it would take max 10 days.
erk
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 05:56:28 PM

If there is an ongoing investigation in their premises it can last even longer than 3 months, but I like your optimism, then they'll truly become another Kim Dotcom. Wow!!!

Kim Dotcom operated his servers on US soil, BTC-e didn't
July 30, 2017, 05:51:27 PM

Any guess when we can expect the service to re-open if ever? My best guess would be in 2-3 months, if we are lucky. Although a tweet in Russian mentioned in 5 to 10 days, hardly believable.  Shocked

it shouldn't be 2-3 months for changing servers and making sure infrastructure is intact. Probably around two weeks if they work hard. At most 1 month.

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
July 30, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Any guess when we can expect the service to re-open if ever? My best guess would be in 2-3 months, if we are lucky. Although a tweet in Russian mentioned in 5 to 10 days, hardly believable.  Shocked

Latest Odds:

1) Btc-e does a deal with the US, pays fine, re-opens: 40% (smart business)
2) Btc-e runs with the money 5% (dumb)
3) Btc-e gives the US the finger and re-opens under a new domain: 20% (Russian style big balls)
4) Feds take all funds and keep it for the benefit of humanity: 15% (crypto apocalypse)
4) Feds take funds and refund people in a reasonable timeframe: 5%
5) Hot blonde sucks my dick next week: 15%

These statistics are 100% accurate, please do not argue with the truth

Option 2 is certain and no escape from it. do not argue with it

If exit scam's theories be true, i think the domain seized is fake and owners build it themselves.

It's an incredibly crappy page, no links for further information, and it has the badges of several agencies that have nothing to do with what's going on.

There is no big deal getting a domain that is out of US government control, letting people know about it is the trick.

It's just a trick.
Every child can found out
legendary
diamond-handed zealot
July 30, 2017, 05:44:16 PM
I'll take Russian balls for 20 Alex
July 30, 2017, 05:37:48 PM

Latest Odds:

3) Btc-e gives the US the finger and re-opens under a new domain: 20% (Russian style big balls)
4) Feds take all funds and keep it for the benefit of humanity: 15% (crypto apocalypse)

I like the odd number 3) and I think you miscalculated percent for the odd 5), it should be 0%. Smiley))))
erk
Merit: 500
July 30, 2017, 05:37:20 PM

If exit scam's theories be true, i think the domain seized is fake and owners build it themselves.

It's an incredibly crappy page, no links for further information, and it has the badges of several agencies that have nothing to do with what's going on.

There is no big deal getting a domain that is out of US government control, letting people know about it is the trick.
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
July 30, 2017, 05:32:41 PM

Latest Odds:

Activity: 717
Merit: 501
July 30, 2017, 05:31:14 PM
THREAD CLOSURE REQUEST;

IT IS A FACT THAT BTC-E WON'T RETURN. ALL OUR MONIES IS LOST.
WE MUST ACCEPT THIS. THIS THREAD WONT CHANGE ANYTHING AND ONLY MAKE VICTIMS HURT MORE.

MODERATORS, PLEASE DELETE ALL BTC-E RELATED THREADS AND ADD BTC-E TO GRAVEYARD OF EXCHANGES.

Activity: 69
July 30, 2017, 05:27:31 PM

Activity: 1
July 30, 2017, 05:26:11 PM

Those badges shout out loud: We Athes declare ourselves entitled to bully the whole friggin world.

This time they may have been poking into an ant hill...
July 30, 2017, 05:17:44 PM

Activity: 12
July 30, 2017, 05:17:16 PM
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is fine and still hoping for the best.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x8eb3fa7907ad2ef4c7e3ba4b1d2f2aac6f4b5ae6

Interestingly ETH from BTC-e waller were transferred to this address yesterday.  Since then small amounts were added, but of note is the 54.635 ETH from Polo's wallet.  

This is definitely not FBI in that case.  This means BTC-e still has control.

Those of us who are also on the telegram chat already have heard rumors that BTC-e will be coming back around th 6th or 8th of August.  They will be introduing some really harsh withdrawl commissions, but I think it is all understandable given the current circumstances.  From my point of view, the biggest mistake they made was hosting the original site from US based servers.  If they can move it to any country where USA/FBI does not have any jurisdiction, then perhaps things can turn out in a positive manner.

I hope we all can get back our favorite exchange.... and also our money...

Wish everyone all the best.

Kind regards,

doctorkesh    
Activity: 56
July 30, 2017, 05:14:53 PM
@mayax
Go fuck yourself, fucking gloter I see you see pride in other people misfortune, I guess you are happy now
One day you will lose also, then you will remember I am sure of that

Yes, because I warned for so many times and you and others...in your arrogance ignored all these alerts. YOU must VERY stupid to "play"  a large amount by using an exchanger like BTC-e.

There is another alternative but you said that your funds were OK(if your funds were not clean).

I real investor will never use unregulated exchangers. why would I do that? nobody answered yet.

Look to these forex companies. They are all REGULATED and they accept BTC. why wouldn't use them? Smiley  well, the answer is : either you are a sheep or stupid or your funds were not clean.

https://www.plus500.com/

https://www.ig.com

www.fxcm.com/

http://www.avatrade.com/trading-info/range-of-markets/cryptocurrencies/bitcoin

Plus 500: no metatrader, no PAMM, terrible spreads (0.5% in btc up to 2.5% in dash)
ig: no PAMM, only BTC pairs no other cryptos, terrible spreads (minimum 10$)
fxcm: doesn't even mention crypto anywhere, + no PAMM
avatrade: no PAMM, terrible spreads (minimum 16$)

+ until days ago FxOpen, Avatrade and others used btc-e as THEIR liquidity provider. For god's sake, avatrade still lists btc-e as their btc/eur exchange!
Looks like they too were either sheep, stupid or criminal?

Come back when you have some better suggestions dipshit!

And for all those smart-asses that come along reminding people about how to store coins best: yes, for buy-and-holders your own wallet/cold storage is the way to go.
But for traders that change positions every two days and open short positions too, there is just no other way...

Avatrade is the best Cheesy

"When is cryptocurrencies’ trading available?
..... With AvaTrade you can trade them all week long, while during the weekend only the closing of positions is available."

So if I close long position on weekend, who's buying?! Ava herself? Cheesy
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
July 30, 2017, 05:11:08 PM
there always a chance for them to come back, U.S shouldn't control other countries business.
Pages:
Jump to: