Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-e withdrawal issues? - page 5. (Read 26067 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Minning powa
February 15, 2014, 12:20:08 PM
just contact them with skype or icq
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 15, 2014, 11:44:44 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm glad I was able to find this post. I have bitcoins that I requested to withdraw on 2/11/2014 at 3:15 pm EST. I even received the confirmation email that I use to click accept transfer. As of 2/15/2014 1:15 am EST, there have been no withdraws to my requested address. My ticket requests were eventually replied to with "fixed", yet nothing was fixed and my coins are neither in my btc-e walllet or my private wallet.

I'm really nervous that they are selectively scamming. I don't understand how some people are receiving their coins and some of us are not. I'll keep my situation updated. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  Cry

Welcome to the club!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
February 15, 2014, 11:03:28 AM
I'll give it until Monday and then I guess it's time to open up a scam accusations thread and leave negative trust.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
February 15, 2014, 10:38:26 AM
Well,I don't even know what to do now.  Angry
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
February 15, 2014, 10:35:50 AM
Still nothing, "support" doesnt even answer.
Activity: 54
February 15, 2014, 10:25:52 AM
I think people with problems probably all withdrew on the 2-10 or 2-11-2014.  For me it's looking like btc-e.com steals coins. 

February 15, 2014, 10:08:33 AM
BTC-e withdrawal working fine for me ... Just withdrawal 0.5 BTC and After 3 minx Wink they added in BLOCKCHAIN Wink ty BTC-e .. Guys dont worry they are trying to solved the problem . Soon you will get your BTC too.

Thank you. My concern is the amount of bitcoin I tried to withdraw. Many people that I've heard say transactions went through smoothly have mentioned smaller amounts. Has anyone here with a 50+ bitcoin withdrawal received their funds?
I am still waiting on mine. Have been told it was fixed 3 times now. No funds on blockchain, none back in my account.
Activity: 27
February 15, 2014, 07:57:16 AM
An update:

At 6:52 am EST, I received an email from BTC-e Helpdesk with the message below:

"Hello ! You got your money?"

I responded within minutes:

"Hello! Thank you for your response BTC-e. No I haven't Sad

You can check from the Blockchain that my funds were never received. My withdraw address is 1BvyqA9Mxpra4Y86EZuGcQw9RgJtG4[deleted portion]

Also, you can check that the bitcoins were not sent back to my BTC-e account either.

Can you please help? Thank you so much!"

I will give you all an update as soon as I get one.
February 15, 2014, 06:17:08 AM
BTC-e withdrawal working fine for me ... Just withdrawal 0.5 BTC and After 3 minx Wink they added in BLOCKCHAIN Wink ty BTC-e .. Guys dont worry they are trying to solved the problem . Soon you will get your BTC too.

Thank you. My concern is the amount of bitcoin I tried to withdraw. Many people that I've heard say transactions went through smoothly have mentioned smaller amounts. Has anyone here with a 50+ bitcoin withdrawal received their funds?
Activity: 8
February 15, 2014, 03:24:20 AM
February 15, 2014, 02:17:31 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm glad I was able to find this post. I have bitcoins that I requested to withdraw on 2/11/2014 at 3:15 pm EST. I even received the confirmation email that I use to click accept transfer. As of 2/15/2014 1:15 am EST, there have been no withdraws to my requested address. My ticket requests were eventually replied to with "fixed", yet nothing was fixed and my coins are neither in my btc-e walllet or my private wallet.

I'm really nervous that they are selectively scamming. I don't understand how some people are receiving their coins and some of us are not. I'll keep my situation updated. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.  Cry
February 15, 2014, 12:24:22 AM
So it turns out, my KryptoKit wallet had a weak private key that was hacked by a bot.  Completely my fault.  I did it to myself.  Long story.  Shame on me.
So sorry to hear that man.
Activity: 752
February 14, 2014, 10:53:07 PM
So it turns out, my KryptoKit wallet had a weak private key that was hacked by a bot.  Completely my fault.  I did it to myself.  Long story.  Shame on me.
Activity: 211
February 14, 2014, 07:39:53 PM
Can anyone report a successful withdrawal from the site in the past 24 hours?
Activity: 504
February 14, 2014, 07:21:31 PM
Has BTC-E been robbed too, just like MTGox might have been or SR2.0.
I hope not Sad
February 14, 2014, 07:12:00 PM
Another day down with no withdrawal. Still never sent to the blockchain, never returned to the account. Support closed my ticket and hasn't answered my new one.
They're having issues at btc-e.  Hence my lost coins.  They're trying to keep it hush.  No ones talking about it on the chat either.  You'll get a rare post "No withdrawal..."  But the 'to the moon' talk quickly buries it.  Btc-e's days are numbered imho.
February 14, 2014, 06:32:11 PM
Another day down with no withdrawal. Still never sent to the blockchain, never returned to the account. Support closed my ticket and hasn't answered my new one.
February 14, 2014, 06:25:10 PM
18 btc gone.  Surely something to do with DDOS attack.  btc-e sent them and they were instantly stolen from my KryptoKit wallet.  No idea how.  I've been in contact with the devs.  They're calling me today to talk about it.  Reddit post here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xu9sk/18_bitcoins_stolen_from_my_kryptokit_wallet/
You sure your mac isnt infected or email/passwords compromised?
I'm not having any other issues.  I'm in the process of cleaning everything up, changing passwords, encrypting wallets, etc.  It's very frustrating.  18 bitcoins gone "poof."  wtf!

sorry, I'm having the same problems they said they sent bitcoin but it was never received I'm starting to get annoyed that btc-e.com is stealing bitcoins.

Did you check if it was broadcast to the block chain at blockchain.info?

This way at least you can keep a screenshot of a) you profile history with the "sent" record with the address and b) the timestamped result from
blockchain.info Actually a) is more important - I wouldn't put it past them to somehow delete it from your history - tinfoil hat alert.   
Yeah, thanks!  I saved all tx's as a pdf.
February 14, 2014, 04:02:17 PM
18 btc gone.  Surely something to do with DDOS attack.  btc-e sent them and they were instantly stolen from my KryptoKit wallet.  No idea how.  I've been in contact with the devs.  They're calling me today to talk about it.  Reddit post here:

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1xu9sk/18_bitcoins_stolen_from_my_kryptokit_wallet/
You sure your mac isnt infected or email/passwords compromised?
I'm not having any other issues.  I'm in the process of cleaning everything up, changing passwords, encrypting wallets, etc.  It's very frustrating.  18 bitcoins gone "poof."  wtf!

sorry, I'm having the same problems they said they sent bitcoin but it was never received I'm starting to get annoyed that btc-e.com is stealing bitcoins.

Did you check if it was broadcast to the block chain at blockchain.info?

This way at least you can keep a screenshot of a) you profile history with the "sent" record with the address and b) the timestamped result from
blockchain.info Actually a) is more important - I wouldn't put it past them to somehow delete it from your history - tinfoil hat alert.   
February 14, 2014, 03:55:32 PM
I now can't chat because it now thinks I don't have 100$ worth !
Pages:
Jump to: