Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 33. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I don't trust this exchanger for big amount. they have zero support, and every day there are problems.

I'm not sure I agree, I have had nothing but good luck with them. That said, getting money there isn't the easiest.
Activity: 586
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
I don't trust this exchanger for big amount. they have zero support, and every day there are problems.

Activity: 630
Question: There is a lot of pollution in the website as to how to make a USD deposit. I believe OKpay doesn't allow it anymore, and I would like to know my options. Looking to make a 10k+ deposit, and I'm not clear if bank wire are my only option?

Activity: 586
Merit: 506
Elite Exchanger
now also deposit with BTC-e code  go to on hold for 24 hours  . 
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Dear users of the btc-e.com exchange

Due to hack of bitcointalk.org you should change the password on your account if you had an account at bitcointalk.org.
It is strongly recommended to make a change of your current e-mail to the e-mail at gmail.com with two-factor authentication turned on.

You can change your current password at Edit Profile - https://btc-e.com/profile#edit/pass

Sincerely support btc-e.com
Activity: 392
Would love to see the following options added:

Neteller depositing
UKash depositing
Paysafecard depositing

Moneybookers depositing and withdrawing

very useful options many want to do work with these options if you do its really works for all
Activity: 308
Would love to see the following options added:

Neteller depositing
UKash depositing
Paysafecard depositing

Moneybookers depositing and withdrawing
Activity: 378
works !

yes thanks now I am in good work and quick work  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
Seems like they implemented protection of CloudFlare in Amsterdam, at least it shows itself to me but I guess the attack comes from somewhere else or even the protection is not enough Cheesy

most of bitcoins sites under attack for the time now its because of less security or doing by someone to bring under pressure this all community what goings around
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Seems like they implemented protection of CloudFlare in Amsterdam, at least it shows itself to me but I guess the attack comes from somewhere else or even the protection is not enough Cheesy
2 hours 45 mins down.. DB connect error
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
Still down for me, where should I go to for litecoin transaction if btc-e.com is down?

a) mcxnow
b) just wait for btc-e to come back

personally i'd take option b)
No announcements of maintenance?

I try all day but nothing happening still down and now maintenance how much time they need to settle this all waiting for this all to happen soon
https://twitter.com/btcecom announced DDoS 20mins or so after it cut out.
Activity: 392
Still down for me, where should I go to for litecoin transaction if btc-e.com is down?
erk
Activity: 826
No announcements of maintenance?

Pages:
Jump to: