Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 28. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 10
bitcoin afficionado
As far as I can see, they're pretty good technically. Programming wise, I like the BTC-E site very much. My impression is they're lazy with English and tickets. I know what it feels like, as I've worked with customer support and it can be boring.

But, there's no way around it, unless BTC-E mentions on the site 'NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT'. But then who would put his money in ?

BTW, BTC-E I also have some stuck funds, dragging for months:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-e-please-do-the-right-thing-trcbtc-wrong-deposit-341123

BTC-E, you can at least solve the problems mentioned on the forums, they're probably some of your bigger funds/clients.

baboon

EDIT: Although, I've read here about problems with deposits lately. People, do post also when the problems are fixed.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have been waiting 14 days for my wire to be credited to my account.

Customer service at BTC-E is non-existent. They simply do not reply.

How poor can service get around here? This is bordeline to being a scam.

How many people are at customer service team? It seems it is 1 guy who only responds to who he likes.

Very but Very crap service.
Activity: 83
Just wanted to let everyone who has had the same problem as me with the btc withdrawal money hold after a wire transfer...they released the money hold after verifying all the documents
legendary
Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003
does BTC-E have a referral service?

no currently here no referral service is in work

thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 264
Crypto is not a religion but i like it
Could you please lift the 3 day waiting restriction to withdraw bitcoin or cash out to btc-e code?

I really need my bitcoin and the advertisement for your service on bitcointalk.org sated that btc withdrawals were INSTANT and nothing about a 3 day wait for new users.

This is very important, so please don't let a new valuable customer down :/

Ticket ID: IHT-411-21325
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I didn't want to bring this to the forums.

November 7: I issued a wire to BTC-e. I confirmed that the special fields were correct.
Wire never shows up.
November 10: I lodge a ticket with support. 3 days later, they reply with "more info" - that is all.
November 14: I give them the bank trace.
November 19: Original ticket was deleted by support staff with no reply. AVP-358-60418
November 20: No more replies.

I've sent two more tickets. I've remained polite. I've got the wire proof. Not only is the cash not credited (and no need to imagine how much cash I lost over the last two weeks by not having that cash..) - but support is NOT replying.

It's highly unprofessional, and highly frustrating. What on earth is going on?

Tickets: #AVP-358-60418 #TJI-289-97436 #SLQ-549-63254

This is very close to my story. I deposited money via SEPA on Nov 8. They should get their act together. If it's that hard to deposit money, I'm wondering how hard it must be to withdraw.

@btc-e.com please solve these issues ASAP!

My ticket is #PFL-930-47384
Activity: 15
Where is the support, please solve my deposit problem above!
Activity: 7
hey can you check my ticket #CWZ-143-24929
im waiting from 12.11.2013 for withdraw (is blocked money hold)
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

no currently here no referral service is in work
so i have no idea of how the funding works.. sorry to ask, but this forum is littered with posts. what's the best way to get my USD into BTC-E? it seems like okpay may be a good option, and it's only 2%.

Wire is the fastest and cheapest.
And then they lose it and ignore you - see above Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
so i have no idea of how the funding works.. sorry to ask, but this forum is littered with posts. what's the best way to get my USD into BTC-E? it seems like okpay may be a good option, and it's only 2%.
I didn't want to bring this to the forums.

November 7: I issued a wire to BTC-e. I confirmed that the special fields were correct.
Wire never shows up.
November 10: I lodge a ticket with support. 3 days later, they reply with "more info" - that is all.
November 14: I give them the bank trace.
November 19: Original ticket was deleted by support staff with no reply. AVP-358-60418
November 20: No more replies.

I've sent two more tickets. I've remained polite. I've got the wire proof. Not only is the cash not credited (and no need to imagine how much cash I lost over the last two weeks by not having that cash..) - but support is NOT replying.

It's highly unprofessional, and highly frustrating. What on earth is going on?

Tickets: #AVP-358-60418 #TJI-289-97436 #SLQ-549-63254

legendary
Activity: 2404
Activity: 125
Hello, I still can not get an answer to Ticket: # DOW-673-31842. You can explain to me what's the matter? You on the website say that the withdrawal of coins instant. I  can not get my coins more than a day.
Question number 2: why I was banned in the chat? For the fact that I cant get my money and you do not respond to my ticket and I said about that in chat?
Activity: 52
Hi , i deposited some btc a couple of hours ago , and it still dont show any confirmation ?? What is going on ?

Edit : nevermind , it just showed up Smiley
I have problem with deposit USD from perfectmoney,I Payment from Perfect Money ,but i do not received the USD. Time has passed more then 24 hours.
Can you please check on my support ticket     : #OHM-420-29476       Roll Eyes
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
What is the cheapest way to put credit card USD on btc-e?
  Since when btc-e asks for documents to withdraw coins?

Since I wire transferred money to them and purchased coins...
Is this common practice now?

Many people are saying they have this problem once they deposit through wire transfer and try to withdraw btc.
legendary
Activity: 1014
VIS ET LIBERTAS

Is this common practice now?

Can you please check on my support ticket... there is a money hold on my account and I uploaded all the required documents many times.

Pages:
Jump to: