Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 38. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
They have suspended deposits. Deposits are working and the network seems okay. You can use other exchanges in the mean time. Eventually when they turn deposits back on, they'll appear in your BTC-E account, you just have to wait it out.

Hope so: I was away and I transferred 2 days worth of mining at once without any warning on the btc-e exchange.

I don't understand why they don't advertise this situation, at least on the "finances" and TRC/BTC pages: I feel trapped.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
They have suspended deposits. Deposits are working and the network seems okay. You can use other exchanges in the mean time. Eventually when they turn deposits back on, they'll appear in your BTC-E account, you just have to wait it out.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
A deposit to my TRC address is not credited.

According to BTC-E support :

TRC network is under attack by 51%

Adding deposits suspended

I'm not sure where the 51% is: my transaction to the TRC deposit address has 668 confirmations now and I just received TRC from coinotron. Could someone clarify what is happening exactly?
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
When I try to withdraw bitcoin it says my account has a "Money Hold" for 700~ minutes. Why is this?

Completely unacceptable.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Happy anniversary! Are you going to respond to my ticket? I have 75 BTC trapped on your site and you've done nothing but ignore me.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
https://btc-e.com/news/171

7 August 2013, BTC-E Anniversary!

Dear BTC-e.com participants,

This day we are celebrating our project's 2nd anniversary.

A good opportunity to look back on the successful development of our resource, but even better, to look ahead to the future in which we intend to maintain the quality of our services and to continue the story of our success.

Thank you for your choice and support and we hope that we are deserve this.

In honor of this day, we are introducing trades on the new pairs LTC/EUR, NVC/USD, NMC/USD.

Sincerely yours, support.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I wonder if the giant TRC sell order at .0016 is the attacker's coins.
legendary
Deposit Okpay - fee 0%
erk
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1020
For a couple of hours my server is getting an error when querying https://btc-e.com/api/2/nmc_btc/ticker

It worked fine for several months. Do you have an idea what's going on?

I am polling every 18 minutes or so...

Code:
namecoin xrate:
2013-07-29_22'18'22   url open: https://btc-e.com/api/2/nmc_btc/ticker
[...]
HTTPError: HTTP Error 403: Forbidden

Btw: my site (http://blockchained.com/namecoin) still says bitparking in some places, will fix it asap.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
do u have in plan to add FRC ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
translate.google
poll - "What crypto - currency pair to add?"
1st post - "According to the survey it is decided to add some crypto - the currency pair."

Could you please give a link to that thread? I can't find it...

Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1131
Hi,

Has anyone tried to transfer money from a British bank account to BTC-e ?

- What are the fees ?
 - How long does it take ?

Thanks
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
translate.google
poll - "What crypto - currency pair to add?"
1st post - "According to the survey it is decided to add some crypto - the currency pair."

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
Hello, i have sent 72 TRC to my btc-e account 2 hours ago, and no sign of my TRC, wtf ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 101

Shto eta?

Excuse me, my russian is very bad...

...but nah, seriously - looks like you poll for a new crypto and ask ONLY in russian? Not nice  Cry
legendary
BTC-e down? Getting error 520, host server error. Cloudfare says its the server itself, not DDOS...

DDOS  Angry
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.
BTC-e down? Getting error 520, host server error. Cloudfare says its the server itself, not DDOS...

I,m getting that too. Thought it was just me.  Terracoin network is doing some strange stuff too.  Maybe connected somehow? Huh
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: