Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange - BTC/NMC/LTC/NVC/TRC/PPC/FTC/XPM - USD\EUR\RUR (fee - 0.2%) - page 10. (Read 40048 times)

donator
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
I never received email from btc-e (my previous ticket) so please can you check this:
 #UFB-183-95815

thanks,
jarsumarsu

Solved very fast, excellent service thanks btc-e.com Smiley
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Are you interested in joining the Litecoin Fundraiser? Most of your volume comes for Litecoin trading so must have a largest interest to keep the Litecoin development going.

Official Thread:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=15561.0

BTCChina's matching challenge:
https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=16820.0

Hope to see you participating.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Hi to everyone. I realy realy need some help. I struglle more then 3 month to get back my money, and i will make here some timeline of my problem.
1. 30.11.2013: I Withdrawal 200$ from my BTC-E account to my Liqpay account

Transfer refund
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 175
Activity: 16
Reduced commissions to withdraw funds at Perfect money USD - 3.5%
What about SEPA transfers? Still those non-sense 100€ per transaction? Cheesy
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Hi,

Sorry to contact you from multiple different angles about this, but I have an urgent requirement for my BTC and my account is currently locked due to my recent International wire transfer.  As per the subject line I have logged a ticket with support, but they must be very busy as their responses are quite slow.

Are you able to tell me when the lock is likely to be removed?  Is there any way to speed up the process at all?

Ticket: #LOV-493-80342

Thanks for your time,

Sam.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Reduced commissions to withdraw funds at Perfect money USD - 3.5%
donator
Activity: 134
No withdrawal email confirmations = no coins Sad

No login e-mails since feb 26th

Support does not respond.

..And
When I'm trying to change my original login email address to my new email [gmail]address I got a message:
"Settings are saved. Confirm the change on your email."

...Still nothing [from btc-e.com] in my new email (or my old email...)

What's going on btc-e...?

Please can you fix this..?

Ticket ID's    
#PFL-532-47455
#ECE-839-36949
#CPU-626-57180

-jarsumarsu
Activity: 190
Hi,
On February 11th I did a withdrawal which did not went through to my destination address.
It is marked in my account as completed but it is not.
On February 14th I opened a ticket on the support of btc-e.com explaining the situation.
On February 21st my ticket was closed without answer and the withdrawal was still not done.
I reopened the ticket saying that the issue was not solved.
It is now close to 4 weeks since the withdrawal and I don't have any answer.
Please check my ticket (number #JKH-979-78562) and send the withdrawal as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance
Solved. Thanks !
Activity: 4
View Ticket: #TVS-620-82435

I accidentally removed 2 FA on my phone and I did not backup my private key. Can you please help me out?
Activity: 475
Merit: 254
Add: Megacoin, Worldcoin & Quarkcoin please.

no plans

do you have any plans to add any new coins in the immediate future?

Thanks,

Add new coins do not plan to.

I think this is not a good long term strategy. The world has changed and Terracoin and Feathercoin could be wiped out with good other coins. I know you're making good profits with Bitcoin and Litecoin and probably don't care about the rest, but there are also innovative other exchanges, that will steal you you're market share, if you don't move on with new coins.

That is the problem. There are (maybe too many) exchanges offering multitude of various cryptocoins. Let them coexist with "simple exchanges" focusing only on the most important* coins. Some people prefer NOT to have every new coin on exchange, some people even opose some specific coins. Let them have a choice.

* - Which coins are "the most important" is a matter of debate, of course.
Activity: 168
Add: Megacoin, Worldcoin & Quarkcoin please.

no plans

do you have any plans to add any new coins in the immediate future?

Thanks,

Add new coins do not plan to.

I think this is not a good long term strategy. The world has changed and Terracoin and Feathercoin could be wiped out with good other coins. I know you're making good profits with Bitcoin and Litecoin and probably don't care about the rest, but there are also innovative other exchanges, that will steal you you're market share, if you don't move on with new coins.
Activity: 190
Hi,
On February 11th I did a withdrawal which did not went through to my destination address.
It is marked in my account as completed but it is not.
On February 14th I opened a ticket on the support of btc-e.com explaining the situation.
On February 21st my ticket was closed without answer and the withdrawal was still not done.
I reopened the ticket saying that the issue was not solved.
It is now close to 4 weeks since the withdrawal and I don't have any answer.
Please check my ticket (number #JKH-979-78562) and send the withdrawal as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

i sent ltc now but no amount in my balance after 28 confirmation in ltc network ...

i dont had this problem before it ... always my balance credired after 6 confirmation ...

i sent ticket ... i am so worried for my coins ...  Cry Cry Cry Cry

my problem solved ... thanks alot btc-e    Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 560
Merit: 255

i sent ltc now but no amount in my balance after 28 confirmation in ltc network ...

i dont had this problem before it ... always my balance credired after 6 confirmation ...

i sent ticket ... i am so worried for my coins ...  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 16
I want to sell some bitcoins for EUR ...
Are you still applying the min.100€/10% SEPA withdrawal fee? Because Bitstamp's SEPA withdrawal is as low as 0.90€ ... so, honestly, nobody will trade at BTC-e unless you lower that ridiculous fee ...
And I think you should put clearly your fees in the FAQ, with accurate and precise numbers.
Activity: 9
dear btce.com all okpay  usd deposit have 24h money hold or only the first time ?
Activity: 196
%insert your text% soon!
01/03/2014 13:20 - 13:50 technical maintenance in Data Center. Temporary connection issues to BTC-e possible during the maintenance period.
Please take a minute to give a response for my ticket # XNZ-869-68568. Looks like your staff feels it can do whatever it wants at your place, need your unbiased input.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
BTC-E - you should accept Payza payments.

I don't mean: $$ -> Payza -> Paymentbase -> Egopay -> BTC-E  
(Cost: Payza fee + 2.2% + 2.5% + 4% btc-e %) About $10 in fees for every $100 USD. Ridiculous!

I mean: $$ -> Payza -> BTC-E  (no Russian exchangers)

Pages:
Jump to: