Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange - BTC/NMC/LTC/NVC/TRC/PPC/FTC/XPM - USD\EUR\RUR (fee - 0.2%) - page 13. (Read 40048 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I currently have a problem with the login. My password is rejected and the recover option does not seem to work, anyone else had this problem before?
What happens is: I recieve the email, follow the link, set a new password and then try logging in with it (as the message suggests), but it keeps saying invalid login or password Sad

Support seems to be useless, they did not really respond to the actual problem and i could not even comprehend the last email because their English is that bad - any suggestions?
Activity: 27
I also received my bitcoins last night. Thank you BTC-e.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
EDIT: Fixed they have sent me the coins today.

BTC-E:
               I have a withdrawal pending since feb 10, supports keeps sending me a transaction id for a withdrawal made on december for the same amount.

My user ID at btc-e is: maxcarjuzaa
The TXid is: 343618782

Please send me my coins I have been waiting for 7 days.

Thank you

Thank you BTC-e
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
My problems with BTC-e are now fixed.

Was there any other conversations you had with them? Did you send them a new ticket? Or did they just email you with the fixed transaction?
They just closed my ticket with the message 'fixed', and this time the coins had actually been sent.

Was there any other conversations you had with them? Did you send them a new ticket? Or did they just email you with the fixed transaction?
I think it's fair to start leaving the appropriate trust rating on the user's profile. I have sent them another PM through here and posted on all the threads they actively post on as well as the reddit thread. That's not including the support tickets. They are just flat out ignoring the issue. If they do not respond or return the coins within 24 hours, I will be forced to leave them negative trust, and I encourage the rest of you to do the same.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/btc-ecom-33012
Activity: 196
My thoughts as well. They seem to have a load of broken hashes - they need to get a real person to sort this out. (This is not fud before anyone complains. We are all missing a s**tload of coins that were never sent.) Oh and if they are busy sorting this out, why not tell us?

Dear btc-e.com,
It's been 8 days - please? My ticket is  #FAU-861-23658 - can you get someone to check the transfer actually appears on the block chain and not just close the ticket quoting an invalid tx id.
Activity: 196
well sorry bud.. not everyone had issues so just asking questions.. used btce for a year and never a problem even during all this chaos last week

Neither had we until last week. This is very worrying
well sorry bud.. not everyone had issues so just asking questions.. used btce for a year and never a problem even during all this chaos last week

Hello DPos, no problem - it's not your fault. If you can, please upvote our Reddit post. We need all the support we can get. My bitcoin withdrawal was a substantial amount.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i haven't seen any issues.. moved BTC a few times the last week

Hello DPos, do you know if you sent a withdrawal request on Feb. 10th-11th? Thanks.

yes I withdrew close to 10BTC on the 11th with no issues

Hmm, I wonder what it is? I'm getting nervous and I don't know why some of us haven't received funds!

so you dont see anything on the blockchain?  any confirms?
Check out the reddit bud. I posted on there with full screenshots and links - you can see for yourself BTC-e hasnt sent anything, when they said they have twice, and have provided me and others with fake hash tx ids and closed out our tickets. Something is seriously amiss.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1y7con/btce_not_sending_bitcoins_after_one_week_be/

Hello DPos, do you know if you sent a withdrawal request on Feb. 10th-11th? Thanks.

Hmm, I wonder what it is? I'm getting nervous and I don't know why some of us haven't received funds!

so you dont see anything on the blockchain?  any confirms?

Guys, we have to do something about this. Why are we not being helped by BTC-e? I don't understand, they have been a general good and trustworthy exchange before this. This is getting crazy, I've been waiting one week for a large amount of bitcoins and they are being unresponsive my replys. Ahhh!
Activity: 188
EDIT: Fixed they have sent me the coins today.

BTC-E:
               I have a withdrawal pending since feb 10, supports keeps sending me a transaction id for a withdrawal made on december for the same amount.

My user ID at btc-e is: maxcarjuzaa
The TXid is: 343618782

Please send me my coins I have been waiting for 7 days.

Thank you

Pages:
Jump to: