Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange - BTC/NMC/LTC/NVC/TRC/PPC/FTC/XPM - USD\EUR\RUR (fee - 0.2%) - page 12. (Read 40048 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I have been using your exchange for quite some time now, but recently I got into NXT and would really like to see it on your exchange too!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Would love to see NXT added to the exchange!
Activity: 475
Merit: 255
Is there a thread exclusive to BTC-e operation/problems/announcements without all these altcoins advertising?
Activity: 178
Please consider adding Nxt:

1. Higher market cap than NMC/NVC/TRC/XPM/FTC

2. Not a Bitcoin clone

3. 1800+ pages of discussion, incredibly active community
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nxt-descendant-of-bitcoin-updated-information-345619

Articles and Mainstream reporting:

http://www.coindesk.com/altcoin-nxt-listed-bter-exchange/

http://www.kspr.com/news/local/Community-Closeup-Raising-money-to-inspire-kids/21051620_24582392

http://www.nxtcrypto.org/

+100
There will be a lot of trading of Nxt if you add it!
Activity: 227
we really need to trade PTS at btc-e . Especially these days ...
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
https://nxtforum.org/
I would love to see nxt at your exchange. thanks!

p.s.
I have been trading at your exchange until i saw nxt. Which is why all my funds are empty at btc-e.
Activity: 294
Activity: 644
Please consider adding NXT.

Thank you
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I would also like to see NXT added. Not having NXT is the only reason that I don't use BTC-e exclusively. Please consider this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
PGP 9CB0902E
how about this, spend a fortune in mining rigs only to see them go to waste
& then try to imply anything of value

spent much on mining rigs lately?

@btce, i understand you guys are trying to maintain a high level of service, so why are you denying innovation?
Consider adding Nxt please
Activity: 834
Merit: 524
Nxt NEM
Before the 'no plans' response for Nxt or other coins proposed, how about the following:

1. Let us know the criteria for having a coin added
2. If support aren't involved in the decisions, please let us know who to talk with

The community would LOVE to provide the right information for your consideration.

screw your dump coin..  how about this, use NXT for 2 years (you say it is awesome so no problem right?) and then come back if you are still using it then...  and by using it, meaning to use it more than just trade it for BTC

oh, you mean no one uses it to buy anything like 99% of the other junk coins?

Which BTC-e's coins have been *used* 2 years ?

Activity: 515
Merit: 502
I'd like Nxt too, it has the 6th market cap
Activity: 95
Activity: 475
Merit: 255
Before the 'no plans' response for Nxt or other coins proposed, how about the following:

2. If support aren't involved in the decisions, please let us know who to talk with

The community would LOVE to provide the right information for your consideration.

screw your dump coin..  how about this, use NXT for 2 years (you say it is awesome so no problem right?) and then come back if you are still using it then...  and by using it, meaning to use it more than just trade it for BTC

You seem emotional, I'm not a counselor. Anyway...

Would love to see a few new coins on the exchange, especially Nxt.

I would like to see coins used by merchants without connection to other cryptocoins of fiat (that is for buying real goods and not buying BTC/LTC/ATC/... or trying to get rich in USD/EUR/RUR/CNY). I would even not be angry if some of current coins are removed. Especially I would not like to see NXT, DOGE or MAXcoin on BTC-e.  Smiley
Activity: 98

You seem emotional, I'm not a counselor. Anyway...

Would love to see a few new coins on the exchange, especially Nxt.
Activity: 462
because you guys already dumped FTC..TRC..etc

so now you want a new crop to dump on noobs...  then you will be like..  wow these coins sux we need moar new coinz

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hello btc-e,

Can you please add some top coins that have active developments, considerable market shares and great volume- QRK, WDC, PTS, VTC, MEC?

Are not they better than less active coins like TRC, NVC, even FTC?

You guys are loosing money and may loose market shares once another great, new exchange takes some innovative, bold and interesting steps to grasp your market share.

You should not add the next coin but market leaders (top 12) to continue your great service.

Thanks,
Activity: 462

Pages:
Jump to: