Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com - Not Able to login! WARNING - They are not helping me! - page 5. (Read 7344 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Still waiting on another email from support, but he made it seem like he was going to do something. I'm not jumping on a wagon to bash BTC-e, I love the place, I'm just upset years of savings are possibly just "gone". I will let you know what happens.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Same happened to me! I wrote them 3 E-mails and tried contacting them to 3 different support Skype contacts and guess how many replies I received. NONE!
I'm using Linux and had no security breach, My password is way more than 10 characters, random lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters. No way to brute force that password in at least several decades.

Process was the same, I was logged off, thought it was inactivity logout, but when I tried reconnecting, password didn't match. When I requested password to my e-mail acc., I received a message that my account no longer exist. When I tried resetting password with my username, thing worked, but I did not receve anything, because it seems BTC-E (or someone with access to their database) changed my e-mail address.I've had BTC and LTCs on that account!!

I immediately reported the issue, but they never even tried to answer anything. I intend to go further with this dispute, because it all looks like we are being robbed in the middle of the day.  Embarrassed

As far as I'm concerned, BTC-E has the worst customer support on earth. I loved their market, but it all seems I'll have to make sure everyone knows how they operate.  Cry

I hear you! I want my 4.84 BTC back! yet he doesnt give a sh*t about us!
Activity: 24
Same happened to me! I wrote them 3 E-mails and tried contacting them to 3 different support Skype contacts and guess how many replies I received. NONE!
I'm using Linux and had no security breach, My password is way more than 10 characters, random lower and upper case letters, numbers and special characters. No way to brute force that password in at least several decades.

Process was the same, I was logged off, thought it was inactivity logout, but when I tried reconnecting, password didn't match. When I requested password to my e-mail acc., I received a message that my account no longer exist. When I tried resetting password with my username, thing worked, but I did not receve anything, because it seems BTC-E (or someone with access to their database) changed my e-mail address.I've had BTC and LTCs on that account!!

I immediately reported the issue, but they never even tried to answer anything. I intend to go further with this dispute, because it all looks like we are being robbed in the middle of the day.  Embarrassed

As far as I'm concerned, BTC-E has the worst customer support on earth. I loved their market, but it all seems I'll have to make sure everyone knows how they operate.  Cry

edit: Keep us posted!
A few years savings worth. Support just PM'ed me here.
I still can't get in. I have a lot of savings in there. Its like they are avoiding my emails and PM's since a few hours ago....I'm like nauseous right now.

If you don't mind my asking, how much do you have in there... I lost <5 BTC. its sucks but it aint my life savings... I would go out for the worst! Because if you have the same issue its gone!
I still can't get in. I have a lot of savings in there. Its like they are avoiding my emails and PM's since a few hours ago....I'm like nauseous right now.
Had the same problem some days ago. Password was not working .. I didn't receive any email. The good point is, I actually remeber my password and got access.

Its bugged, or it was. I got "screwed" Good you didn't! be carefull!
Activity: 46
Had the same problem some days ago. Password was not working .. I didn't receive any email. The good point is, I actually remeber my password and got access.
Sure, BTC-E.com looks like fun, but its unsecure! Big warning! Support is slowpoke and when the shit hits the fan. $&#*)^$&@#)
Don't double post...People don't like that. Anyways, if I get a reply I'll let you know.

EDIT: If my money is up and gone, they owe me a new car. A nice car.
Well he has a right to be upset..we aren't getting answers, sir. I have a decent amount of money in your exchange, and your policy on the website dictates if a government agency asks you that you will release information about trade, account access, users... I don't want it to get that far, I just want some support. My account had money in it, now who knows, and I can't login..We have a right to be upset.

EDIT: Also..you can reply here, and yield no information...But you can't get back to me through email or PM or anything? On btc-e.com all I get is email [email protected] ...and I get nothing.

EDIT: Under your terms and conditions...

Privacy

BTC-e will not share, publish, or sell any user data contained in its databases. However, BTC-e may be requested at any time to share trade data including, but not restricted to, emails, user transactions, and trade data by government authorities. BTC-e will not deny such requests and cannot be held responsible for the leakage of information by third parties whether the action was performed intentionally or not. We are prohibited from using multiple accounts.
-----
So if you can't figure out how my account and money up and vanished, someone can.

Well they share my chat, what company does that... not that I care. Im not wrong here!

Edit: EvilLizardApparel, its probably gone...

Let me sum up some thing:

Bad Customer support:
  • Very hard to get in touch
  • When you get a reply its usually one word! like: "WAIT" and you wait and he is offline :@

System is bugged, I am pretty sure accounts registered around this weekend could be affected. because e-mail verification wasnt working and probably some people exploited a feature.
He extortionist

Mark Z (23:28:59 8/04/2013)
Out of fairness I will close topic and not come back not speak about it if you give me back my BTC

Mark Z (23:29:36 8/04/2013)
because if im not being compensated Ill just leave the topic open

Mark Z (23:31:34 8/04/2013)
Come on you make tons of money, at least make this right!

Sure, your system is bugged. I didnt give away my password! I could not verify my e-mail adres! because i got an error on your website! I am not the only one here. Now I lost 4.84 bitcoin.

Also why didnt you respond to me this morning on ICQ and you can now? HMM Because you found the exploit and fixed it?

You can call me whatever you want. Just wait for more people to speak out here! I gave you a chance of making it right. And you blew it!
Well he has a right to be upset..we aren't getting answers, sir. I have a decent amount of money in your exchange, and your policy on the website dictates if a government agency asks you that you will release information about trade, account access, users... I don't want it to get that far, I just want some support. My account had money in it, now who knows, and I can't login..We have a right to be upset.

EDIT: Also..you can reply here, and yield no information...But you can't get back to me through email or PM or anything? On btc-e.com all I get is email [email protected] ...and I get nothing.

EDIT: Under your terms and conditions...

Privacy

BTC-e will not share, publish, or sell any user data contained in its databases. However, BTC-e may be requested at any time to share trade data including, but not restricted to, emails, user transactions, and trade data by government authorities. BTC-e will not deny such requests and cannot be held responsible for the leakage of information by third parties whether the action was performed intentionally or not. We are prohibited from using multiple accounts.
-----
So if you can't figure out how my account and money up and vanished, someone can.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
He extortionist

Mark Z (23:28:59 8/04/2013)
Out of fairness I will close topic and not come back not speak about it if you give me back my BTC

Mark Z (23:29:36 8/04/2013)
because if im not being compensated Ill just leave the topic open

Mark Z (23:31:34 8/04/2013)
Come on you make tons of money, at least make this right!

Emailed [email protected] ...That is the email support told me to send a message too.
I am having same problem. Support said talk to admin..I emailed, no reply yet. Started happening yesterday afternoon.

I work in a hardware support engineering company, i never ever seen this poor support. What e-mail did you write to. As of now I dont have much fate in e-mailing support. This is an admin issue!
I am having same problem. Support said talk to admin..I emailed, no reply yet. Started happening yesterday afternoon.
Well hopefully they wake up and give us some support! I need access to my account!

Please contact support.

Sir, Im trying really hard to be nice and all.

ATM i try to contact you over icq, explain all over again. And all you reply back is "open account"

What kind of support is that? I need my account fixed. Tell me what is going on !
Pages:
Jump to: