Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com - Not Able to login! WARNING - They are not helping me! - page 2. (Read 7344 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Guys i need help!!

I cant access my BTC-e account for over 24 hours. Even when using my email.

I have roughly 10,000 USD of coins in my account.

I tried a "user password reset" with my email and it says.. 'That user does not exist.'

WTF is going on??

Support can you please help me..

Are we been hacked? or is it an issue with the server?
Activity: 7
Gah.  I want to send some cash to an exchange, but they all seem to have so many problems.
Activity: 23
Has anyone had any response from support? I just want to know if my funds are safe, or if they are gone.

Yes. Everything is fine. Thanks btc-e!

greetings,
MasTi
Activity: 13
With BTC-e I currently have:

0.00008094 BTC
0.00000008 LTC
6.986 PPC
2.69308816 USD

My big funds are somewhere a bit safer. Steal away.
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
I am also getting the same problems:

1) Cant login to my account.
2) Password reset does not email my account.
3) Emailed support and haven't heard a thing back.

Has anyone had any response from support? I just want to know if my funds are safe, or if they are gone.

trust me they're gone Sad
Activity: 3
I am also getting the same problems:

1) Cant login to my account.
2) Password reset does not email my account.
3) Emailed support and haven't heard a thing back.

Activity: 6
For people who wan't log on-have you tried switching your browser? I had the same problem on google chrome but I switched to explorer and I could log on no problem. Also you guys should be keeping most of your money in a encrypted software wallet I would never trust my btc to a exchange site.
Activity: 17
I have had my share of btc-e too in the past.

I do like exchange diversity in the market. I also like how they allow for several different currencies to be traded.
However it was not nice to discover that they only allow to transfer amounts up to 0.01 BTC and you kind of loose what is left on your account, since you cannot trade or transfer it. Right now 0.009 BTC might not be much, but it is still of my property. On top of that, they lack a proper method of transferring traditional currencies.

Give them some time; I expect them to keep improving and play a major role in the near future. Won't recommend them now though...
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Thats the btc-e freshdesk support page. Or at least it was 5 minutes ago, now it went down. Looks like something going down.

This is now:

From BTC-e.com, just released news:

Dear btc-e.com Members,

Do not use https://btcecom.freshdesk.com!!!

Starting from 11.04.2013, customer support will be provided only through the following: [email protected]

This is due to the fact that the majority of messages are duplicated in personal messages, icq, Skype, mail thus decreasing the efficiency of answers to your messages.

Please do not repeat your messages. This will not speed up finding a solution for your problem.

On our part, we guarantee quick and high quality answers to your questions.

What the hell.... ?

Quick answers? I've been waiting for 17 hours to hear if I can get my account back and all my currency. Jesus christ, this is frustrating.
Activity: 6
I had a similar issue, their site is really wonky.  It'd be nice to find a Bitcoin exchange that doesn't suck, but I guess that'll come when it comes.
Activity: 23
Hi everyone,

my Account on btc-e thinks I should join this party here.

it's basically the same as someone just said:
I went to bed last night (10 hours ago) with everything working, woke up 2 hours ago not being able to log in. Ticket #535 and no response yet.

UPDATE everything is ok now! UPDATE

Everything was working fine until yesterday.

I'm an electronic-enthusiast using linux on my desktop for almost a decade - so I would say (still hope?) that I don't have any security breaches.

I would also like to bring to your attention that I had a 50 (!!) chars password containing lower-/uppercase, numbers and special chars. This password was 2 weeks old as I updated from 20 chars to one with 50 chars, because I though security could never be high enough, especially when there is no 2-fact login.
The "Reset Password" email is somewhere but not in my inbox. This also only worked once - sometime last year - but I requested 4-5 over the last year, so as far as I can see this function is not working properly since the very beginning.

now I have no access to:
~ 485 LTC
~ 124 USD
~ 69 NMC
~ 0.5 BTC

Fortunately for me I withdrew almost all LTC a week ago... Smiley
Unfortunately I just deposited 100 USD two days ago Sad

I'm a member of the trollbox aka btc-e since almost 2 years as it was a normal trading platform and a chat related to that.
I'm pretty sure things will get sorted out to our all satisfaction.

but BTC-E although run by russians where most trolls stereotype them as 'russian mafia', BTC-e has done a great job when actual hacks occured last year and they dealt with it in a speedy time, without anyone losing out.

+1

greetz,
MasTi
You guys were "hacked"... sounds like the exact same thing that happened to us. I'm working on a press release... People need to know about this, btc-e has done nothing to help any of us. PM me to get involved....
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I  had problem with btc-e also, somehow my password got changed, and i never changed it.  also the reset password function wasnt working, i had to contact support to get it fixed
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Tried responding to the other thread, but... another forum with irritating time-based/post-based restrictions...

Same issue. Locked out of my account.

Password doesn't work.
Password recovery doesn't work. Never receive email.
No idea on status of funds inside my account.

Contacted BTC-e support 8 hours ago on http://btcecom.freshdesk.com/support/. No response.
Contacted on Skype. No response.
Contacted by email. No Response.

Pretty frustrating...
I too had the exact same thing happen to me while I was logged in and trading. All of the sudden I was logged out and could not log back in and my email was changed.

I lost 200 BTC!!

Something very strange is going on as support only immediately responded to me after I posted their IP address to them which I found accessing MY WEBSITE in my server logs! A few minutes after I threatened to go to the media with this they were researching my name and poking around on my website which I have a clicktale style recording of, the IP address of course is from Krasnoyarsk Russia. I have a correspondence with them on their support forms and in mid conversation they went back to ignoring me.
Activity: 133
Don't. Leave. Money. In. Exchange. Accounts.

Having your account breached and password changed mid-trading session really makes it hard to withdraw funds. 4 out of 5 doctors agree.
If you can come up with a creative way to initiate a withdrawal after your account has been breached/changed you would be a septillionaire.

On another note I started a unifying thread for this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-my-btc-e-account-got-hacked-and-all-funds-stolen-thread-173354

Everyone who has posted about their account being hacked, please atleast copy your post to the thread phr0stbyt3 created so we can have a compiled list of all accounts affected, for people to see.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Having your account breached and password changed mid-trading session really makes it hard to withdraw funds. 4 out of 5 doctors agree.
If you can come up with a creative way to initiate a withdrawal after your account has been breached/changed you would be a septillionaire.

On another note I started a unifying thread for this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/official-my-btc-e-account-got-hacked-and-all-funds-stolen-thread-173354
Activity: 14
Activity: 187
Im finding out I was compromised as well. They got off with 43.75 BTC...

Here's what I can find. My hacker was from Australia. This info is reference for others.

IP: 110.175.137.253
Transaction ID: d5fb1cd954390f19b64a75b3af5ba30868df6dfa629b8e147bd05739c9fbf809
BTC Wallet Address: 1EfYahxF46qNJsM2fB6STrWfR8pBR9yg6v

Sent another Ticket to BTC-E, We'll see how this goes.

Good luck man. Seems the guy only posted one transaction with that address Sad This is what's hard about the Anonymous part of btc/ltc. 
Activity: 5
Im finding out I was compromised as well. They got off with 43.75 BTC...

Here's what I can find. My hacker was from Australia. This info is reference for others.

IP: 110.175.137.253
Transaction ID: d5fb1cd954390f19b64a75b3af5ba30868df6dfa629b8e147bd05739c9fbf809
BTC Wallet Address: 1EfYahxF46qNJsM2fB6STrWfR8pBR9yg6v

Sent another Ticket to BTC-E, We'll see how this goes.
Pages:
Jump to: