Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com - Not Able to login! WARNING - They are not helping me! - page 6. (Read 7344 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
OMG!

You are not giving me support! I am talking to you on ICQ but you dont seem to awnser. The PM I send you just tells me to open account.

I CANT OPEN MY ACCOUNT!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Well hopefully they wake up and give us some support! I need access to my account!

Please contact support.
Well hopefully they wake up and give us some support! I need access to my account!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
BTC-E is one of most difficult web i have faced. The price on the site seem always always ten dollas cheaper than mt. Gox. but the support are very helpful, i sent them an email about my account days ago and i got no reply or anything. I see people wants to add money on their site by offer more USD on paypal. This is crazy
I'm not getting anywhere.... my username is Rimas admin............ all i need is a password reset email

Can u check if you can use the password recovery with your e-mail adres...? When I put in my username it tell me it did send it. (It Doenst) When i put in my e-mail it doesnt even find my username! BUGGED!
Activity: 13
I'm not getting anywhere.... my username is Rimas admin............ all i need is a password reset email
I have exactly the same problem right now that has been going on for hours and hours,,,

Did you get in contact with them? I cannot seem to get any responce other than "WAIT" on ICQ :@
Well support was very rude! Didnt even take the time over ICQ to talk to me. let me waiting for over an hour and just LEFT! Thats no way to respond to an issue!

BTC-E.com better fixes this soon. They hold my Cash atm and i am not pleased to say the least!
Activity: 13
I have exactly the same problem right now that has been going on for hours and hours,,,
If anyone can forward this or post this in the BTC-E.com Topic please post it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-exchange-bitcoin-litecoin-namecoin-usdbtc-fee-02-40889

Thanks in advance!
Hello all,

I have some issues with BTC-E.com I made an account this weekend and started trading BTC and LTC.
All was okay, I was unable to confirm my e-mail because of an error :-/ But that didnt restrict any function on the website.

Then last night i was logged out because of (i think) inactivity... Ok np happend before so I tryed to relogin. Bad password.. ok typo perhaps no again bad password.

"Ok Crap lets try the forgot password function" >> Put in my e-mail adress in the password recovery form... not found... "F*CK!"
Its also possible to put in your username... >> "ok lets do that..." Ah that seemed to work, yet I never recieve any e-mail from BTC-E.com

ok at this point im getting paranoia. I think the TROLL chatbox messed with my brain Smiley I am an IT PRO so starting to check my firewall. >> Clear >> Network hardware firewall ... Clear. Ok no hacks Smiley

They list a lot of support methods on there website. Skype, ICQ and e-mail. Ok cool Lets contact them... at least that is what i thought...

Skype was my first bet, nope no responce after 2 hours. lets e-mail them... 1 day later no responce. let try ICQ (Old school) downloaded and installed it. No quick responce but after a 15min or so. I got someone who didnt understand me and couldnt write english. He/She told me simply. WAIT
So i did for 20 min and he got offline. "BullSh*t!"

This forum is my i think final option... I already PM btc-e.com's account here but no responce!

My account at BTC-E.com has like ~1k of USD worth of LTC in there so I want access!

So please admin of BTC-E.com FIX MY ACCOUNT!

My issue is:
Unable to login. Password is not accepted and not changed!

username: Oversight

For more info on my account: (I have the following!)
E-mail adres
Screenshot of website when I was logged in

I would really like some support now Smiley

Update: I currently am missing 4.84 BTC from my account. BTC-E.com will not credit this to my account. WARNING! Do not put money on this website before these issues are fixed!

Pages:
Jump to: