Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 107. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
can anyone login on their accounts?! i refreshed the page and it automatically loged me out, and now i just cant login :/

Same here not allowing after a refresh.

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
cant login.. party is over again,, go home  Roll Eyes
payment not going down but pay within 24 hours T_T

See this dude, while making withdraw site says this dont paste from FAQ's.

A withdrawal will be completed within 10 minutes.
Like it? Leave Your Review on Bitcointalk.org
Thank You!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
can anyone login on their accounts?! i refreshed the page and it automatically loged me out, and now i just cant login :/
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If the payouts are going to be longer for those less than 0.01, then those asking for 0.01 or higher are going to wait longer for 30 to queue up. And with the double payment I got, I wonder if the system is trying to even me out or just waiting for the 30. I have a 0.01+ withdrawal waiting currently for maybe 10 minutes or more already.
Activity: 8
payment not going down but pay within 24 hours T_T
Payments are going down again...............
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Okay, so I bit the bullet and upgraded to Jam Factory. We'll see how it goes Smiley

Good luck Cynthia. It goes well but it's difficult to collect satoshi every 30 mins Smiley

I don't imagine that I'll be able to collect *every* 30 mins, but since I work at home and am online practically
always, I should be able to collect a fair number of times per day. As long as I make back what I put in, I
won't consider it a loss Smiley

Cheers,

Cynthia
why bother the trouble anyway? the earning will increase even if you close it so just set your alarm for that, you can practically open it from your phone anyway
Activity: 5
Okay, so I bit the bullet and upgraded to Jam Factory. We'll see how it goes Smiley

Good luck Cynthia. It goes well but it's difficult to collect satoshi every 30 mins Smiley

I don't imagine that I'll be able to collect *every* 30 mins, but since I work at home and am online practically
always, I should be able to collect a fair number of times per day. As long as I make back what I put in, I

Cheers,

Cynthia

Upgraded to Level2 and I'm in profit  Wink  Kiss
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

Cheers,

Cynthia
Activity: 92
I recive double of my payment, i guess that is compesation of all that offline time, thank you admin!
Activity: 546
Merit: 259

Activity: 99
Payment arrived !!
good site btc flow!!

I question all those payments, there is no really any proof of it. And a silent admin. Be careful guys...
Activity: 1
Damn guys, he paid me twice too... this could be bad... what do you think
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

It´s a good start. But beware, this is rather addictive. Soon you´ll be eyeing the 90000 sat/hr and 1 hr capacity of level 3.
Activity: 3
Happy Chinese New years Guys

Let it FLOW Smiley
Jump to: