Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 12. (Read 237349 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
funded by fools that wants to make scammers rich! Great community!

Nobody wants to make a scammer rich. They just wanted to make a profit and early users made. But it was silly to join a site that is clearly made by cryptodouble crew.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
According to the *cough* catched blockchain page, he made off with 160BTC.  And none of the visible deposits came out to more than $100 dollars at a quick glance.  6k+ transactions, and not a one of them could he be taken to small claims court for.
Is that all for all that work. If he went legit I'm sure he would have made more

Or he can just make another ponzi site and ran off with another 160BTC and make another ponzi until he makes an easy $1m...

funded by fools that wants to make scammers rich! Great community!

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
According to the *cough* catched blockchain page, he made off with 160BTC.  And none of the visible deposits came out to more than $100 dollars at a quick glance.  6k+ transactions, and not a one of them could he be taken to small claims court for.
Is that all for all that work. If he went legit I'm sure he would have made more
Activity: 602
Oh god when will this thread gonna die out.... pointless discussing this already

its all about boohooo

I get scammed, I invested in this sht site because i thought i could make money but instead i made the owner rich

same old, crap story
Activity: 17
Activity: 616
Pointless to even try discussing it here with retarded faucet lickers putting in their bunk. Bye. Later elsewhere.

So giving your money to a scam site is smarter than taking money from it?

Maybe if you had bothered checking what we were discussing you wouldn´t have asked a totally pointless question.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Pointless to even try discussing it here with retarded faucet lickers putting in their bunk. Bye. Later elsewhere.

So giving your money to a scam site is smarter than taking money from it?
Has nobody here heard of sarcasm, facetiousness, or irony? You took that at face value, and quoted it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Besides looking to see if it was done through a registered IP address? Um, maybe the site registry, maybe Go-Daddy has his name.. Roll Eyes

Don't be so stupid.. Even in the topic title there is a "Ponzi game" warning.

Nobody cares your losses including GoDaddy.
Is there anything we can do to find this fucking scammer?

Don´t worry; this isn´t his last scam. Eventually he´ll piss off someone really dangerous and also very determined. With resources.

We won´t learn of the result.
Besides looking to see if it was done through a registered IP address? Um, maybe the site registry, maybe Go-Daddy has his name.. Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Is there anything we can do to find this fucking scammer?
Activity: 19
The slogan of btc flow say crearly "Business Ponzi Game" Ponzi is a word with a very good know significate. Ponzi= SCAM. I use the page as free user on level one. Get 130 refers and withdraw a little portion of BTC. A lot of users laugh about free users because they invest and call us "poor faucet lickers". Who is laughing now? We laugh at the end of this SCAM.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I mean, if btc-flow launched the site with small daily returns like %1, they would't be so much popular, but it would last at least a few months.

in this case they have to call their business not faucet or ponzi game but "cloud mining" Smiley
but those cloud mining services might last even for years and this ponzi is on for about a month

because most people believe cloud mining isnt ponzi, while i think most is a ponzi, so alot people deposit to cloud mining which help the ponzis to last longer
I knew it was a Ponzi but was instantly addicted just like playing a poker machine. Lights sound and action.
People that can write up a good story for my model are a dime a dozen. That wouldn´t be a concern.
Activity: 378
I mean, if btc-flow launched the site with small daily returns like %1, they would't be so much popular, but it would last at least a few months.

in this case they have to call their business not faucet or ponzi game but "cloud mining" Smiley
but those cloud mining services might last even for years and this ponzi is on for about a month
I'm sure we could (hash/r) out a better name than that Grin
Pages:
Jump to: