Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 13. (Read 237349 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
I mean, if btc-flow launched the site with small daily returns like %1, they would't be so much popular, but it would last at least a few months.

in this case they have to call their business not faucet or ponzi game but "cloud mining" Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
My model isn´t about robbing the clients. It´s about running for years. Paying me a good salary all along of course.

That'd be my model too if I run a ponzi..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Since not everyone here has an attention span topping that of a common housefly

remember I´m not talking anything to the moon here. This is about say 1%/day.

People are looking for quick money. Not %1/day.. This is the key of success of btc-flow. People are greedy.

People that understand what 1%/day means often have plenty of bitcoins already. They´re not desperate for quick money. They´re interested in good returns on their current holdings. My marketing would aim for them obviously.

I mean, if btc-flow launched the site with small daily returns like %1, they would't be so much popular, but it would last at least a few months.

My model isn´t about robbing the clients. It´s about running for years. Paying me a good salary all along of course.

People are looking for quick money. Not %1/day.. This is the key of success of btc-flow. People are greedy.

People that understand what 1%/day means often have plenty of bitcoins already. They´re not desperate for quick money. They´re interested in good returns on their current holdings. My marketing would aim for them obviously.

Activity: 67
Merit: 2
Still talking about it lol....... I am banning myself from returning to this.........

Activity: 636
Merit: 262
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
*sigh* simply trying to get a common referent.  Even 5% might be kind of low for a racket.  You gotta pay a graphics guy, script super, etc., and you want this thing to run for a few years? You'd have to have one heck of a starting bankroll.
Pointless to even try discussing it here with retarded faucet lickers putting in their bunk. Bye. Later elsewhere.
Mmm. Any faucet owners want to chime in here? I see plenty of them on the rotator list, with 4 or 5 corp sponsors.  The faucet never has a balance of more than ~$10.  Unless the site owners are getting less than like $10/sponsor, they got to be making at least that 1%. Totally legit.

It´s a ponzi. Pay attention.
Mmm. Any faucet owners want to chime in here? I see plenty of them on the rotator list, with 4 or 5 corp sponsors.  The faucet never has a balance of more than ~$10.  Unless the site owners are getting less than like $10/sponsor, they got to be making at least that 1%. Totally legit.

I thought the upper bracket payout rates were sort of a tip-off. Please. Gimmee 5Btc, and I'll give you 200 in the next 20 days? Sure. Any takers?  If you didn't treat this as a straight faucet, you were bound to get burned.
If I couldn´t come up with a good story I´d hire someone to write it up for me. It isn´t that important.

What is important is to be able to run it for a few months at least. Then it would be so well established and popular that it´d pretty much run itself. For how long ? Probably years. So initially I´d probably need a hefty bankroll to ensure that it gets to that runs itself stage.
I would have a nice name for it and a good investment story.
Who knows, maybe I´ll start such a long running ponzi. Of course I´d call it something else. And i´d be in no special hurry to abscond with the funds.
Thats what i dont understand, why end it so soon ? Hell, i actually see a possibility of something like this (legit version) working, as long as the owner had advertising.. adverts every 8 mins, would help bring in income to the site.

What kind of ad? None of the ad networks would accept a ponzi site (I guess).

Come on think. It wouldn´t be called a friggin ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Who knows, maybe I´ll start such a long running ponzi. Of course I´d call it something else. And i´d be in no special hurry to abscond with the funds.
Thats what i dont understand, why end it so soon ? Hell, i actually see a possibility of something like this (legit version) working, as long as the owner had advertising.. adverts every 8 mins, would help bring in income to the site.

None the ad networks won't accept it yet we have here on bitcointalk couple of new ponzi everyday. Maybe we should start banning every Ponzi?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
So are we just going to bitch about this and let them get away with it?  Is there anything we can do or just move on and let karma do it's work?

Pages:
Jump to: