Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 16. (Read 237349 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
there is information that the administrator is going to run the project again soon, now the site clean from cartoons, too many of them
ok, i'll bite.... what information...?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Yeup site is down, glad I didn't invest in the site. I wouldn't say this is too bad becuase I didn't manage to withdraw around 500k from the website without depositing anything ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
2 days my withdraw still pending, im lost my investment.

they've really scammer! I also pending withdrawal already 3 days  Cry Cry

How much did you got scammed ?
I'm glad that I'm not invest on this flow and for who got scammed, learn for this experience guys.
There will be another type of PONZI like Cryptomine , BTC-FLow , and more will coming
Stay Tune and Hold your desire to invest into PONZI
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Let's try for 5000 posts or die trying!

Site is down
All money away from payout accounts

Does anyone still have hope left? And, if so, are you an extreme optimist or you desperately* need the btc?

*No losses under 0.5BTC paid in should have made you desperate. Don't ever risk money that's not disposable.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

they've really scammer! I also pending withdrawal already 3 days  Cry Cry
Activity: 266
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I finally got .01 to withdraw and it goes down  Sad

You may withdrawed this 0.01 but you don't get it anyway because they stopped paying like 2-3 days ago Cheesy

you got 0.01 btc but now you cannot withdraw that amount @Exploited
Activity: 55
there is information that the administrator is going to run the project again soon, now the site clean from cartoons, too many of them
Activity: 219
It's over, its okay. And no one can close this thread?
Activity: 602
is this site paying again?HuhHuh?

why would they pay anymore if they're spending it a beach resort?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
I had send withdrawal request of amount (0.01332) it does not transfer to my wallet almost 20 hours and now this sit is offline .Why is it offline .
the admin had stopped paying from 21th and not paying from 2 days.
so stop waiting to get paid from btc-flow anymore.
Activity: 252
is this site paying again?HuhHuh?
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***
Here's the recent history:
OP missing in action
Payments stopped
OP logs on, doesn't say a thing
Someone moves out 26btc they had stored(for themselves I think)
Website fine and still seemingly collecting money
Website down (I really think it's due to the payment request queue getting too large)

What's the future now? 99% odds for the site is done, no more payments, lets just get this thread to 5000 posts. 0.9% odds on site comes back up. 0.1% on site up and payment resume. Some people would make this third odds much much lower

our dream:

I had send withdrawal request of amount (0.01332) it does not transfer to my wallet almost 20 hours and now this sit is offline .Why is it offline .

We all know that the owner cannot afford to feed everyone anymore.
300% in one month? even real Banks using credit card system earn less than 20% a year from clients, and many clients run away because they even cannot afford 20% a year.

Bro thanks for your great response but my problem is still exist I couldn't able to play game and do not able to collect btc now and also could not recive mine      withdrawal amount

Here's the recent history:
OP missing in action
Payments stopped
OP logs on, doesn't say a thing
Someone moves out 26btc they had stored(for themselves I think)
Website fine and still seemingly collecting money
Website down (I really think it's due to the payment request queue getting too large)

What's the future now? 99% odds for the site is done, no more payments, lets just get this thread to 5000 posts. 0.9% odds on site comes back up. 0.1% on site up and payment resume. Some people would make this third odds much much lower

Activity: 462
the site is down again or i'm the only one who can't go in  Undecided
Activity: 7

300% in one month? even real Banks using credit card system earn less than 20% a year from clients, and many clients run away because they even cannot afford 20% a year.

Bro thanks for your great response but my problem is still exist I couldn't able to play game and do not able to collect btc now and also could not recive mine      withdrawal amount

I don't think you got the whole picture on this one, but anyways..

Banks, if paying 20% would be paying us about 0.219% on our money over 4 days. If we could have made even double our money, that would have taken about 8 days, and to a bank it would be 4562.5% interest.
Activity: 167
I'm going to be rich!

LOL! Perhaps, but not today, it seems.....
Activity: 672
*** NULL ***

Activity: 7
Pages:
Jump to: