Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 163. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Maybe they are performing an update...

Now the site is online. The problem is still there?

Yes, still offline here.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 3537
Nec Recisa Recedit
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Activity: 68

its still offline
Activity: 492
The site has gone offline? It's been a few mins that I just see the snapshots
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Maybe he is implementing all of Iliedorii's suggestions Smiley

well hopefully Smiley...but dont think its something to go and work straight away, he needs a plan and design for this

Well it would make sense, you asked for those changes and then the site goes down so I can't see what else he would be doing Smiley

in case the website is down forever Cheesy... dont blame me okay Cheesy?!

Well you have only gone and ruined it for everyone Smiley

well hopefully Smiley...but dont think its something to go and work straight away, he needs a plan and design for this

Well it would make sense, you asked for those changes and then the site goes down so I can't see what else he would be doing Smiley

in case the website is down forever Cheesy... dont blame me okay Cheesy?!

Recommendations for btc-flow,website improvement

1.Sound button (to turn off/on sound effects)
2.Repair the bank capacity time (for example for lvl 1 its 8 miuntes so fill out, the bank`s animation takes around 8min and 30 seconds to fill out and the BTC calculator is taking over 10 minutes to go up to 1200 satoshi, using Chrome, i think in Mozila there isnt such a problem)
3.Affiliates earnings, we would like to see the earnings from affiliates, not their current balance.
4.When getting on the website there is a 5/6 seconds browser checker, this is really annoying, looks like i`m waiting for an Ad to finish,can you get rid of it?!
5.After 10+ minutes it happens that we type in captcha and nothing happens, we have to refresh the page (and another 5 seconds web checker) to be able to redeem the bank
6.Almost users are against the last rise up in withdraw limit, i`m also against it ,its too big, but i also understand the need of that, but you also have to understand us. In case that our account is banned or blocked or anything else, we have to go up to 100k satoshi to find out?! I`m saying this because many users get banned for no reason, and playing on the website for 2 days and find out that your banned, its not a good thing(youll get bad replies from those users)
7.Add a payment history ( our own payments in process/completed with time)
8.Add a notification panel or page(for withdraw, for upgrades, bans or anything like that)
Thank you for your Attention  

Activity: 16

2.Repair the bank capacity time (for example for lvl 1 its 8 miuntes so fill out, the bank`s animation takes around 8min and 30 seconds to fill out and the BTC calculator is taking over 10 minutes to go up to 1200 satoshi, using Chrome, i think in Mozila there isnt such a problem)
3.Affiliates earnings, we would like to see the earnings from affiliates, not their current balance.
4.When getting on the website there is a 5/6 seconds browser checker, this is really annoying, looks like i`m waiting for an Ad to finish,can you get rid of it?!
5.After 10+ minutes it happens that we type in captcha and nothing happens, we have to refresh the page (and another 5 seconds web checker) to be able to redeem the bank
6.Almost users are against the last rise up in withdraw limit, i`m also against it ,its too big, but i also understand the need of that, but you also have to understand us. In case that our account is banned or blocked or anything else, we have to go up to 100k satoshi to find out?! I`m saying this because many users get banned for no reason, and playing on the website for 2 days and find out that your banned, its not a good thing(youll get bad replies from those users)
8.Add a notification panel or page(for withdraw, for upgrades, bans or anything like that)

Thanks for the suggestions!  Smiley

If I could also add my own suggestion, the addition of a max amount button on the withdrawl panel.
Activity: 616
Well, it was fun while it lasted but maybe they´ll come back  Grin
Activity: 18
Activity: 92
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Activity: 21
Activity: 28

Thanks for the suggestions!  Smiley
Anyone else just waiting for  the crash and burn here?  Cheesy
Why he should crash when he can earn a lot of money from people investing and losing money on this ? I only see problems for the admin with users of 6th level and more (that actively play), but I don't think they are too much for now

ps: why I written level 6 ? Because the time of the bank's filling is about 18 hours, enough to collect money without lose Wink

There was a similar guy on here a month or so ago with a site called BitcoinInvestments. He was also friendly as anything and even gave me personal emails asking if id been paid etc. Then he ran off with everyones money. I dont blame him, it's part of the game but to completely expect no chance at all of crash and burn on this seems a bit naive even if this guy so far has been promising you never know! Saying that best time to ever invest is right at the start of these programs. I would say the people joining in a few weeks time may have trouble.

Maybe not. We'll see. I really hope it does stay, time will tell Smiley
Jump to: