Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 166. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

admin please i have ban from my account

and i don't know what is the roles

please give me the chance to be in the line

my adress is :
14oL9HBKUTrukJbzc5vkH7DYQsHsw7E2SC

please help me
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Not paying!  Angry    

Three payments will not come..

Scam!
hmm it worked for me earlier now just tried to cashout too lets wait and see if theres a problem

Payments are working, but they do not show blockchain instantly because of too small amounts. We have changed the minimum withdrawal to 0.00005000 BTC

nice update sir
it will make more fast transaction shown at blockchain
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Not paying!  Angry    

Scam!
hmm it worked for me earlier now just tried to cashout too lets wait and see if theres a problem

Payments are working, but they do not show blockchain instantly because of too small amounts. We have changed the minimum withdrawal to 0.00005000 BTC

Make 1BTC minimum for freebie lovers, for paid leave the same Grin
Activity: 28
Not paying!  Angry    

Scam!

Activity: 700
Another good thing is they have Disabled withdraw BTC for those who have created multiple account.

Guess, how I know about this  Tongue

This is really very hard to guess that how you know... I guess someone told you about that ... am I right ?  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 20
My last withraw pendind for 30 minutes..
that's not normal for this site Smiley

what level are you mate ?
coz my withdrawal is OK no problem at all just a matter of minutes
im at level 4
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

my problem is my balance was 0.00479 before i withdraw the profits from the bank, after the withdraw from the bank my balance became 0.0042 instead of 0.005, i mean that my balance sometimes decrease when i withdraw the profits from the bank
[/quote]

Your balance decreases when you withdraw from it? Good God man I have never heard such absurdity in all my life! Get on to the Admin right away!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
My last withraw pendind for 30 minutes..
that's not normal for this site Smiley
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Not paying!  Angry    

Scam!

I think you are lying, made a withdrawal 3 minutes ago and get it in matter of minutes.
Activity: 14
just join this flow
lvl 2 up not typing captcha right ?
Activity: 1
nice site to invest, very recommend Wink
Activity: 30
Another good thing is they have Disabled withdraw BTC for those who have created multiple account.

Guess, how I know about this  Tongue
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Just received almost 30th payment.
Everything is allright
Activity: 15
 Five star  Admin

Thanks
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Not paying!  Angry    

Scam!
Activity: 16
Think i found a small bugg with the earning rate.

This is before i updated my browser at 473 according too the counter but if you check too the left it should have more then half which is more then 600.
https://i.imgur.com/sEPClM3.png

a few seconds later after i updated my browser (forgot to take a ps of the clock but you could probably remake it)
https://i.imgur.com/Tz7fdHZ.png
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
May you add a beeper or something like that to alarm whenever the maximum capacity reaches?
there is cashier opening sound isnt there? at least there was when i used to play it
Yes but that sound plays after you hit the button. I meant whenever the counter reaches the maximum capacity (for example 0.000012 BTC for standard users) and stops, it would be nice if it had an alarm.

Now its my turn for bold lol THERE IS! Cheesy
Activity: 5
Not paying!  Angry    

Scam!
Activity: 492
Please add mobile version too
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
Jump to: