Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 165. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The new limit for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. We also reduced the number of outputs in the transaction. You will now receive payments faster.

admin

right now i have 1 account lvl 4
im planning create another lvl 4 account

is it allowed ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Admin can you replace the captcha with the new Google's Recaptcha? 'Cause is only a button to press, easy for human, hard for bots Smiley

I'm sure he'll get right on that for you.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Admin can you replace the captcha with the new Google's Recaptcha? 'Cause is only a button to press, easy for human, hard for bots Smiley
you have to type those in too if you use the faucet really often so i think there wouldnt be any difference
With google's recaptcha, you don't have to type anything Wink Simple and secure system.
Activity: 246
25% referral bonus is so good for such faucet!!!
Activity: 28
The new limit for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. We also reduced the number of outputs in the transaction. You will now receive payments faster.
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
Hello, already recovered 0.04 BTC (With a Level 2 account) in this announced "Ponzi Games"!

Activity: 378
you have to type those in too if you use the faucet really often so i think there wouldnt be any difference
Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Activity: 294
What happends if u got lvl 2 acc and before lifetime goes out you upgrade to lvl 4 ... you loose some lifetime from lvl 2?

If you don't finish one lifetime, you waste it. As a paid member, it's best to use another profile or browser, use a different bitcoin address, and start a new level 4 and play both.
-----

It's mostly the level one, captcha solving, every few minute checking, dust collecting, bot like humans that say it's a scam. Since they try having multiple accounts, then have problems, they cry out for attention, and don't want anyone else to have the fun most people are having.

-----

Payments are still coming pretty immediately to the wallet, only to be confirmed once part of a block.
Activity: 382
Merit: 254
Upgrade another account to level 4
Activity: 50
What happends if u got lvl 2 acc and before lifetime goes out you upgrade to lvl 4 ... you loose some lifetime from lvl 2?
Activity: 15
Admin, why you ignored my request and did not restore my account in which I have invested 0,25 BTC?
adress withdraw 137YhVEKanE5STd28X4GueKkQXSTdostqk
adress deposit 1L41BBdLjv6A1JeptLHpoDKgXsdLdPycSG

Check now. I fixed a balance.

All right! Thank you!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Not paying!  Angry    

Three payments will not come..

Scam!
hmm it worked for me earlier now just tried to cashout too lets wait and see if theres a problem

Payments are working, but they do not show blockchain instantly because of too small amounts. We have changed the minimum withdrawal to 0.00005000 BTC

that is great update to reduce the payout limit,
best of luck admin for long run.
admin there is a bug at captcha sometimes its freezing

Yes and while it is freezing you are losing out a little BTC if you claim at maximum. Are you getting the picture of how we get paid? Sorry testy tonight Smiley
Activity: 126
admin there is a bug at captcha sometimes its freezing

admin please i have ban from my account

and i don't know what is the roles

please give me the chance to be in the line

No soup for you! No free cheese either!

Dammit! If I knew there was Soup and Cheese I'd definitely be in it! I F*cked up right up here.
My last withraw pendind for 30 minutes..
that's not normal for this site Smiley

what level are you mate ?
coz my withdrawal is OK no problem at all just a matter of minutes
im at level 4

(to OP) Considering the amount of people who have been paid today do we really need to shout Avalanche everytime someones payments take more than half an hour? Are any of you guys waiting even checking the blockchain? If so, fair enough. I just get so wound up when you have ten posts saying paid and then one person pops up waiting 10 minutes shouting SCAM at the top of his voice.

I've just been paid again today in 30 mins and 20 of that was the blockchain and we can't blame him for that!
Activity: 294

No soup for you! No free cheese either!
Activity: 350
My last withraw pendind for 30 minutes..
that's not normal for this site Smiley

what level are you mate ?
coz my withdrawal is OK no problem at all just a matter of minutes
im at level 4

i m level 1:)
admin said that2s depend to blockchain..
we will wait Wink

my adress is :
14oL9HBKUTrukJbzc5vkH7DYQsHsw7E2SC

please help me

That line sounds scary. I hate lines of people, reminds me of death camps or queuing for ages in the bank
Jump to: