Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 164. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
My second day and wiithdraw free Tongue
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Anyone else just waiting for  the crash and burn here?  Cheesy
I only see problems for the admin with users of 6th level and more (that actively play), but I don't think they are too much for now

ps: why I written level 6 ? Because the time of the bank's filling is about 18 hours, enough to collect money without lose Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Anyone else just waiting for  the crash and burn here?  Cheesy

I am but I am hoping it will be about after 19 days  Grin
increase withdraw amount. Cry Cry Cry

Surely if you cant or wont try making it to 0.001 BTC either through pay or patience is there really any point?
Activity: 86
Anyone else just waiting for  the crash and burn here?  Cheesy
Just ask for 10 BTC free to send you on your bitcoin adress, will you? Can you increse this, can you increase that, bla bla bla...

Dear BTC-FLOW if you cannot lower withdrawal amount then can you increase pay to 1 BTC an hour on free Stage one? Any other amount of free BTC from you is just not worth my time and makes me think you are a scam  Grin
Activity: 294
increase withdraw amount. Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Just ask for 10 BTC free to send you on your bitcoin adress, will you? Can you increse this, can you increase that, bla bla bla...

Activity: 68
Recommendations for btc-flow,website improvement

1.Sound button (to turn off/on sound effects)
2.Repair the bank capacity time (for example for lvl 1 its 8 miuntes so fill out, the bank`s animation takes around 8min and 30 seconds to fill out and the BTC calculator is taking over 10 minutes to go up to 1200 satoshi, using Chrome, i think in Mozila there isnt such a problem)
3.Affiliates earnings, we would like to see the earnings from affiliates, not their current balance.
4.When getting on the website there is a 5/6 seconds browser checker, this is really annoying, looks like i`m waiting for an Ad to finish,can you get rid of it?!
5.After 10+ minutes it happens that we type in captcha and nothing happens, we have to refresh the page (and another 5 seconds web checker) to be able to redeem the bank
6.Almost users are against the last rise up in withdraw limit, i`m also against it ,its too big, but i also understand the need of that, but you also have to understand us. In case that our account is banned or blocked or anything else, we have to go up to 100k satoshi to find out?! I`m saying this because many users get banned for no reason, and playing on the website for 2 days and find out that your banned, its not a good thing(youll get bad replies from those users)
7.Add a payment history ( our own payments in process/completed with time)
8.Add a notification panel or page(for withdraw, for upgrades, bans or anything like that)
Thank you for your Attention  

Activity: 92
I have to usually type those after clicking!
Oh well, maybe you are a bot and you don't know Tongue

Joking aside, admin there is a chance to increse the maximum capacity ? ~8 minutes is too early

upgrade your account will solved it mate Cheesy

Ha! I have only been active on this forum a few days and I can't believe some of the stuff people say and ask! At least I get to enjoy sarcastically replying or enjoy somebody else's sarcastic reply! Cheesy Brilliant
admin 0.001 min btc withdraw amount is so high its not easy to earn that amount you can make it again 0.0001

I am sure he will get right on to that for you so you can continue getting the free btc without paying Smiley
Activity: 93

Joking aside, admin there is a chance to increse the maximum capacity ? ~8 minutes is too early

upgrade your account will solved it mate Cheesy
Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer

Activity: 16
admin 0.001 min btc withdraw amount is so high its not easy to earn that amount you can make it again 0.0001

Gotta work for it, there's a reason behind him increasing it Smiley
Activity: 17
The new limit for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. We also reduced the number of outputs in the transaction. You will now receive payments faster.

admin

right now i have 1 account lvl 4
im planning create another lvl 4 account

is it allowed ?

Yes.

thanks for the answer
all the best btc-flow Smiley
Activity: 126
Activity: 28
The new limit for withdrawal is 0.001 BTC. We also reduced the number of outputs in the transaction. You will now receive payments faster.

admin

right now i have 1 account lvl 4
im planning create another lvl 4 account

is it allowed ?

Yes.
Activity: 294
Admin can you replace the captcha with the new Google's Recaptcha? 'Cause is only a button to press, easy for human, hard for bots Smiley
you have to type those in too if you use the faucet really often so i think there wouldnt be any difference
With google's recaptcha, you don't have to type anything Wink Simple and secure system.

I have to usually type those after clicking! You trying to give people more work?
Jump to: