Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 187. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Amazing. It has now been pronounced dead five times since it started there on Friday was it. Not as often as Osama bin laden but it´s getting there Grin
Some signs of life now I think.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
the site is back, now just for the database!!
Activity: 10
please block some accounts the address of Indonesia .. because he was using illegal program, and used the occasion simultaneously ~  Wink it will help

Contact Person -
FB : https://www.facebook.com/dnzeroidn
Activity: 53
What now? how it is situaation?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
think that D D 4 B C is the same person of btc-flow..
he has registered the day after btc-flow comes online...

are you sure?
Summary - D D 4 B C
Date Registered:    January 14, 2015, 09:37:06 PM

Summary - btc-flow
Date Registered:    February 03, 2015, 08:20:49 PM

domain http://whois.domaintools.com/btc-flow.com
Creation Date: 2015-02-03T01:14:49Z
Activity: 30
I think, this website is promising. I love the interface of this website. specially the coin sound after solving captcha. It just feels my heart with money. I think everyone would be happier if BTC-FLOW increases their earning rate.

Also, about the downtime issue, I think it's because of too much traffic and site crashed because of overloading. Waiting for ...

no, DD4BC or as we now know them as DayDreaming4BlackCocks is attacking the site. stop DayDreaming4BlackCocks and the site stays up

May be you are correct but at this point we can't just say anything, there could be few of reasons behind the site being down. I just don't want to take too much pressure thinking about this. I hope the site will be up, I have $10 invested there.  Cry  Cry
Activity: 10
I know the cause of this problem  Undecided

Possible, but why would he need any theatrics ? If he wants to fold he´ll just close and that´s it.
Activity: 28
I think, this website is promising. I love the interface of this website. specially the coin sound after solving captcha. It just feels my heart with money. I think everyone would be happier if BTC-FLOW increases their earning rate.

Also, about the downtime issue, I think it's because of too much traffic and site crashed because of overloading. Waiting for ...

no, DD4BC or as we now know them as DayDreaming4BlackCocks is attacking the site. stop DayDreaming4BlackCocks and the site stays up
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 30

It has been declared dead a few times already. I´d give it a little time yet. Maybe it has a few lives left.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Scammed

I loss $40

Send a written complaint to the DayDreaming4BlackCocks marked urgent.
Activity: 23
Wait some more before panic attack
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Scammed

I loss $40
wait the site is not done i think maybe its just an attack
Activity: 16
Activity: 668
Merit: 393